General Category > General Discussion

Let's make sure and put topics in the right places

(1/3) > >>

Luap McKeever:
I'd like to remind everyone that we have a few categories for posts. I'd like us all to focus on putting the right threads in the right places.

General Discussion - Think of it as the virtual campfire with tons of different topics
Swap Meet - This is the place to put your stuff up for sale. This includes cross platform links (Facebook, Craigslist, etc)
Bike Builds, Rebuilds And Restorations Only - Pretty much sums it up. This is where you can post about your restoration, rebuild, etc.

Sharing a tip to jump around to different sections of the board with ease. In the bottom right of the screen, you'll see the "jump to" section. Simply select which section you'd like to go to and click "Go".

Just trying to keep it all neat and tidy.
Thanks,
Luap

Tom:
 :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

JJ:
OK - Thanks Luap...and noted... :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

sdcr:
So this morning, this post was on general discussion, which JJ posted a week ago. Today, it’s under Bike builds. Sorry, but I’m confused...

JJ:

--- Quote from: sdcr on June 18, 2022, 02:02:51 PM ---So this morning, this post was on general discussion, which JJ posted a week ago. Today, it’s under Bike builds. Sorry, but I’m confused...

--- End quote ---

Can't post any bikes "FOR SALE" anymore in the General Discussion....

That's includes eBay, BaT, private sales, etc.  That's what Luap was talking about....

I believe THE MODERATORS moved it under Bike Builds...

JJC

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version