Author Topic: Dealer Service  (Read 3852 times)

Offline bad Chad

• Gaggle Hero
Re: Dealer Service
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2019, 11:11:31 AM »
I love this outlet.   However I am convinced  it has a bias towards a certain type of individual.    Perhaps not the make up of the entire forum but certainly  The top couple hundred posters share commonalities  that the greater Guzzi riding public doesn’t necessarily share.   All those thousands of new V sevens  sold over the past few years have not been brought up by older punks  such as we have here,  many have been bought by younger people who don’t necessarily wrench the way you guys do.
2007 Breva 1100  Red Arrow (and faster than yours!)
2016 CSC 250TT Zongshen
2017 V9 Roamer

Offline davedel44

• Gaggle Hero
Re: Dealer Service
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2019, 01:40:48 PM »
I love this outlet.   However I am convinced  it has a bias towards a certain type of individual.    Perhaps not the make up of the entire forum but certainly  The top couple hundred posters share commonalities  that the greater Guzzi riding public doesn’t necessarily share.   All those thousands of new V sevens  sold over the past few years have not been brought up by older punks  such as we have here,  many have been bought by younger people who don’t necessarily wrench the way you guys do.

Only 4 Guzzis in Galveston at this time.  An old Ambo, my V7, a V7II and a V7111 the Il and III owned by young guys.  We all work on our own bikes, just walked through the III owner through  the first service.

When you own a Guzzi 250 miles from nearest dealership, you need some buddies.  Plus Wildguzzi and a couple of old codgers in reserve.
Guzziti help Guzziti !

Dave
Galveston
Bambino- 2013 V7 Stone

Quad Lock - The best GPS / phone mount system for your motorcycles, no damage to your cameras!!
Get a Wildguzzi discount of 10% off your order!
http://quadlock.refr.cc/luapmckeever
Advertise Here