Author Topic: No-Mar Tire Changer 4 sale owners/users Questions  (Read 6431 times)

Offline Perazzimx14

• Gaggle Hero
Re: No-Mar Tire Changer 4 sale owners/users Questions
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2020, 01:41:29 PM »
The Chinese import tire changers like Atlas and such have come down in price to the point where you can buy a power tire changer for the price of a NoMar.  While I resist buying anything from China when possible, there are several models under the $1000 price point. https://www.gregsmithequipment.com/Tire-Changer/Tire-Changers. I have no idea about their durability, but I suspect for the "home shop" they would be fine.

The NoMar will work, but I still say there is a reason every video on their web site is done with the disks removed.  I do it with the front disks attached, but you must be very careful to make sure the demount bar is not levering against the edge of the rotor.  I've also found there is a marked difference from one tire manufacture to the next. Leaving the tire out in the sun helps, but kind of hard to do in the winter.  I just think, for the money, the NoMar is too fussy and your technique needs to be well practiced from many tire changes.  Since I only mount a new tire every few months, it's easy to forget.  I have to review the videos before every use so as to not leave out an important step.  Still, if you live out in the sticks, like me, it beats the 80 mile round trip to Cycle Gear or some other dealer.

My big fear with a cheap import power changers is I'm sure it'll work but what happens in a year or so if you need parts. Manual changers do take more effort but you are more connected to the process and can stop to readjust/regroup before bad things happen.

Using a power machine to change out tires will be no easier remembering what to do when the time comes as it will be remembering how to use a manual machine as the process is still essentially the same.

2021 Moto Guzzi V85TT Guardia D'onore
2017 V7 III Carbon Dark #0008 of 1921
2017 Road Glide Special
2020 Kawasaki KLX300SM
2016 Suzuki Van Van 200

Offline 80CX100

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2020, 02:16:47 PM »
While wheels with deep drop centers have benefits shallow drop centers are not that much more difficult. Again if you fighting/forcing  a tire onto the wheel you are doing something wrong. I don't care what machine you are using it takes technique. 

As for bending the disc if you insert the tire bar then lever it over across the disc then jump up and down on it you'll bend the disc. Gently laying the bar across the disc while you move the center pivot into place will do no harm. You can also hold the tire bar in you left hand while the pivot bar slides between you left thumb and pointer finger while the right hand loosens the thumbwheel. Sounds way more complicated then it is. In reality it takes 3 seconds and one fluid motion and the tire bar never touched the disc.

A buddy has a Coats he says it the best rim scratcher on the market.

Thanks for that clarification, I misunderstood the comments about bending the brake discs.

I thought it was from a lack of clearance underneath when using the bead breaker,  but it sounds like it can be an issue on top when you're reefing on the tire bar against the center post and the tire bar lays down contacting the edge of the disc?

Tks

Kelly
2008 California Vintage
2003 V11 Lemans
2007 Griso 1100
1979 G5 & 1980 Lemans CX100
2010 Suzuki DR650 & 1978 SR500

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act. George Orwell

Offline Perazzimx14

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2020, 02:40:05 PM »
Thanks for that clarification, I misunderstood the comments about bending the brake discs.

I thought it was from a lack of clearance underneath when using the bead breaker,  but it sounds like it can be an issue on top when you're reefing on the tire bar against the center post and the tire bar lays down contacting the edge of the disc?

Tks

Kelly

If you gently rest the bar on the disc and do not drop it or throw it on the disc its not a problem. This is also intrinsic to any tire machine that uses a center post and a tire bar. Since you hook the tires inside bead then flip the bar across the wheel/disc to get the bead popped off the wheel. Next you set the center post then finally spin the tire bar around to post to dismount the tire.

You cannot set the center post until the tire bar is set.   
2017 Road Glide Special
2020 Kawasaki KLX300SM
2016 Suzuki Van Van 200

Offline SmithSwede

• Gaggle Hero
  • I don't want a pickle
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2020, 03:32:37 PM »
I don't understand the concern about damaging brake discs with a No Mar.   Even a huge set of double discs on a front wheel aren't really in the way if you use the machine correctly.   Just watch what you are doing, don't be a gorilla, and it's a non-issue. 

+1 on the No Mar lube.  It is the best lube I've found.  Very slick, and easily washes off with water. 

I think it's true that there is a technique to this, and you have to develop a feel for what is normal, and how to fix abnormal.   The more I change tires, the easier it is. 
Accentuate the positive;
Eliminate the negative;
Latch on to the affirmative;
Don't mess with Mister In-Between.

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2020, 03:32:37 PM »

Offline PilotJet

• New Egg
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2020, 04:28:26 PM »
I also have the No-Mar Classic and I Love It! I've done two sets on the Griso and three sets on my Sport Tourer and all without any problems. Also did a set for my buddies Harley with no issues. I have the Trailer Hitch accessory that goes right in the receiver of my truck and it's perfect. No Regrets paying the somewhat steep price ...new... from No-Mar. Great Product.

Offline 80CX100

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2020, 04:32:30 PM »
I thank everybody for all of the information, cautions, recommendations and tips; it's nice to have real feedback on what works and what doesn't.

I wish I had more faith in the seller and he was closer; he's a bit of distance and not as confidence inspiring as I would like  :undecided:  :angel:

If all works out, I should be seeing it in the flesh this weekend.

If you have any thoughts,comments or questions please continue to throw them out there, some excellent info here for me to refer back to.

Thanks very much

Kelly
2008 California Vintage
2003 V11 Lemans
2007 Griso 1100

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act. George Orwell

Offline wirespokes

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2020, 04:48:50 PM »
I think the baja no pinch is only for installing tires, not dismounting.

Offline Perazzimx14

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2020, 06:33:50 PM »
Re-reading through you initial post yes there are two (2) static/dog blocks and one with a cam. What is shown in the pic is correct.

Each of the "static" blocks rotate to 4 positions and also fits into different pegs in the frame to fit every size wheel for somthgin like 12" to 21" at 1/2" increments. The cam block or 5 o'clock block is what rotates and locks the wheel into the vise.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 06:38:17 PM by Perazzimx14 »
2017 Road Glide Special
2020 Kawasaki KLX300SM
2016 Suzuki Van Van 200

Offline Sheepdog

• Gaggle Hero
  • 2007 Moto Guzzi California Vintage
« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2020, 08:54:03 PM »
I'd like to reiterate Perazzi's comment about tire irons. I don't use those longer bars anymore after messing up the runout on a front wheel. That was a $220 mistake that took my bike off the road for 5 weeks. I use 9" irons...
"Change is inevitable. Growth is optional." John C. Maxwell

Offline Ncdan

• Global Moderator
  • Gaggle Hero
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2020, 09:01:33 PM »
For me it’s just to simple to ride to my mechanics home shop and sit talking and drinking coffee while he uses his motorcycle tire machine to change my front or rear for 25 bucks. I guess I’m just getting lazy in my old age:)

Offline Chuck in Indiana

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2020, 09:13:44 PM »
For me it’s just to simple to ride to my mechanics home shop and sit talking and drinking coffee while he uses his motorcycle tire machine to change my front or rear for 25 bucks. I guess I’m just getting lazy in my old age:)
Sure. Unitl your local shop won't touch it unless it is off the bike. Then, they charge you $40 a wheel.No. They can kiss my patootie. I'll do it myself, thank you..
Chuck in (Elwood) Indiana/sometimes SoCal

87 AeroLario
95 Skorpion tour
22 Royal Enfield Classic 3 fiddy
 "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
Albert Einstein

Offline Perazzimx14

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2020, 07:00:18 AM »
The other problems with dealerships is

1. They will try and move stock they have on the shelves.
2. They charge more for the same tire
3. Dealerships change you tires when they have time in the scheduel.

Changing my own tires:

1. I save 25 to 40% over what a dealership charges buying tire online
2. I buy the tires I want no settle for whats in stock
3. I change the tires when its convient for me
4. It gives me an opprutinity to inspect parts of the bike that are not normally or readily exposed
5. I can use up old tires. Say I'm going on a trip and I have tire with 1,000 or 1,500 miles left on it but I want fresh rubber for the trip. Using a dealership make is not feasable to reserve the old tires so you toss it with 1/5th its usable life. Changin at home slip on the new rubber for the trip when you get home change the tire back and finishin up the old tire.

I save buying online
I save dealership labor costs
I save becasue I can use up tire to their fullest

This adds up to an averave of $300 per set of tire in savings. Doesn't take to long to pay for a $600 tire machine. Then once you buddies find out you have a tire machine it starts making beer.

2017 Road Glide Special
2020 Kawasaki KLX300SM
2016 Suzuki Van Van 200

Offline kballowe

• - Kevin the Great -
  • Gaggle Hero
« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2020, 07:08:22 AM »
Sure, until your local shop won't touch it unless it is off the bike. Then, they charge you $40 a wheel.

Chuck,

The price has gone up.  At least around here.  It can be somewhat amazing what the dealers want for a tire change.

Offline Perazzimx14

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2020, 07:26:58 AM »
Not unusual for $40 per wheel if you bring the wheels in off the bike.

Hardest part for the homeowner is being able to get both wheels off the bike at the same time.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 07:29:47 AM by Perazzimx14 »
2017 Road Glide Special
2020 Kawasaki KLX300SM
2016 Suzuki Van Van 200

Offline kballowe

• - Kevin the Great -
  • Gaggle Hero
« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2020, 08:01:25 AM »
The shops here won't mount a tire that you didn't buy from them.
There are probably some that will, it's just that I don't know of them.

Not unusual for $40 per wheel if you bring the wheels in off the bike.

:shocked:
I can see that I'm going to have to raise my prices !
 :thumb:

« Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 08:08:11 AM by kballowe »

Offline Ncdan

• Global Moderator
  • Gaggle Hero
« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2020, 08:05:20 AM »
Sure. Unitl your local shop won't touch it unless it is off the bike. Then, they charge you $40 a wheel.No. They can kiss my patootie. I'll do it myself, thank you..
I’m in total agreement with doing it yourself in your situation but with the luxury of getting a professional do mine for 25.00 a tire which includes putting it on a motorcycle lift and removing the wheel, it’s a good deal for me. I’m lucky to have an old friend which happens to be a motorcycle mechanic. However I definitely would try and do it myself before I let someone rob me👍

Offline Wayne Orwig

• Gaggle Hero
    • Hog Mountain weather
« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2020, 09:20:17 AM »

And the person that is knowledgeable is doing a valve job or such. They send the zit faced high school kid that wishes he was flipping burgers with his buddies, over to do the tires. More than once I have had to hand hold a kid through a tire change, after I just paid a premium for the tire and the labor.
And I'm certain I have saved thousands of dollars over the years mail ordering tires and installing my own, and gaining the skill to do a quick repair on the roadside is a plus.

Scientist have discovered that people will believe anything, if you first say "Scientists have discovered...."

Offline kirby1923

• Gaggle Mentor
  • '81 CX100
  • Location: SoCal (rural) near Tehachapi CA, Rogers AR when in the states other times GMT+1 thu +6
« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2020, 09:21:04 AM »
The other problems with dealerships is

1. They will try and move stock they have on the shelves.
2. They charge more for the same tire
3. Dealerships change you tires when they have time in the scheduel.

Changing my own tires:

1. I save 25 to 40% over what a dealership charges buying tire online
2. I buy the tires I want no settle for whats in stock
3. I change the tires when its convient for me
4. It gives me an opprutinity to inspect parts of the bike that are not normally or readily exposed
5. I can use up old tires. Say I'm going on a trip and I have tire with 1,000 or 1,500 miles left on it but I want fresh rubber for the trip. Using a dealership make is not feasable to reserve the old tires so you toss it with 1/5th its usable life. Changin at home slip on the new rubber for the trip when you get home change the tire back and finishin up the old tire.

I save buying online
I save dealership labor costs
I save becasue I can use up tire to their fullest

I couldn't have said this better #s 4 and 5 especially. I buy a couple of sets at a time on line and have them in the shop. I have a manual tire changer that is bolted to the shop floor and can remove the wheels change and balance (yeh I do that for good reason) the tires Both F and R in about an hour and on the beemer no jacks needed.

Having some kid that still has spots change my tries just doesn't work for me!

I rarely leave on any long trip w/o fresh rubber (learned the hard way).

:-)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 09:29:34 AM by kirby1923 »
'81 CX100

A calm and modest life brings more happiness than the constant pursuit of success combined with constant restlessness.. Einstein,A

Offline wirespokes

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #48 on: January 04, 2020, 09:54:31 AM »
Even if you have someone like a good friend do the job cheaply, it'd be a good idea to have him train you.

I've never used a tire machine and do the job perched over an old tire on the ground with tire irons. Guess I was always cut out to be a Guzzi owner.

I used a wooden woodworking C clamp to break the bead until a couple years ago when I found a HF bead breaker at a yard sale. Working on tires is like one of those Chinese puzzles. Yes, there have been some difficult ones, but on the whole it's a challenge of managing forces. It's a simple job, yet requires smart thinking at times. I do it for all the reasons already mentioned, but especially because I don't want my rims damaged.

Offline Zinfan

• Gaggle Mentor
« Reply #49 on: January 04, 2020, 07:19:35 PM »
I read the page about the No Pinch. Sounds like a good product. But....It mainly talks about dirt bike tires and it says not to use it on tubeless tires. I thought I read something about street tires, but can't find it now.

"Can I use the tire tool to change a tubeless tire?

Many tubeless tires and especially the soft rubber trials tires have a thick soft rubber layer on the inside of the bead that can be easily damaged. We do not recommend using the No Pinch tire tool to install these tires."

Has anyone here used this yet?

I normally just buy my tire from my tire only shop and let him install it. It used to be free with tire purchase, but now he charges about $30 for it. Balancing was always extra charge about $5 with install. His prices are getting up there for tires compared to some online vendors, that's why I'm thinking about a tire changer as well.

Tom

I've used my Kaurimoto tool (the original design that Baja no pinch copied) on over a dozen tires all of which are tubeless tires and have had no issue at all with damage to the beads.  The concept is pretty easy to figure out if you imagine using your fingers to push the bead across the side of the rim and down into the rim.  With a tire iron you need to lever the tire over the rim but this thing just pushes in over with little fuss or muss.  I only use it after I've pushed as much of the tire onto the rim by hand and then I need only one or two pushes with the tool to get that stubborn difficult section to fall into the rim and then it's all done and it doesn't require that much pressure to do that so damage to the bead while I guess possible is not something I've experienced.  If you take just a bit of care you won't scratch the rims when using the tool but if you let the push arm touch the rim it could cause damage but it is easy to avoid.

Offline Tom H

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #50 on: January 04, 2020, 11:33:12 PM »
Zinfan,

I looked up the Kaurimoto, again all the site talks about is dirt bike tires. Is there something special about dirt tires that makes mounting them different than street?

Tom
2004 Cali EV Touring
1972 Eldo
1970 Ambo V1000
1973 R75/5 SWB with Toaster
2007 HD Street Bob
1953 Triumph 6T (one day it will be on the road!)

Offline Perazzimx14

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #51 on: January 05, 2020, 08:14:49 AM »
Zinfan,

I looked up the Kaurimoto, again all the site talks about is dirt bike tires. Is there something special about dirt tires that makes mounting them different than street?

Tom

Yes and no.

Yes - Tubed off-road tires the bead of the tire is very easy to unseat vs a tubless tire the bead is typically much harder to unseat.

No - Fundamental the process for changing tubed or tubeless is the same minus dealing with the tube.

A tire machine is really nothing more than a wheel vise to hold the wheel while you use lever and flucrum to use mechanical advantage to seprate the tire from the wheel.
2017 Road Glide Special
2020 Kawasaki KLX300SM
2016 Suzuki Van Van 200

Offline 80CX100

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #52 on: January 05, 2020, 01:22:31 PM »
And the person that is knowledgeable is doing a valve job or such. They send the zit faced high school kid that wishes he was flipping burgers with his buddies, over to do the tires.

That's been my experience.

I had already had a couple of pinched tube issues on new tire installs from a different shop, so I brought in a pair of cast tubeless wheels from a 1st gen DL1000 Vstrom to the shop in the city that does my safety checks, they seemed like a competent shop, but definitely the junior guy there was doing the tire work.

I had new tires installed on the cast wheels, 2-3 days later, the front was flat.

Back to the shop, and the young tire installer cleaned up the bead area of the wheel, "because that's what you do", tire reinstalled, reinflated and I went home, flat again in 3 days.

Back to the shop, this time the young tire installer says, "yea I noticed a funny painted/patch area on the inside of the wheel, maybe that could be an issue"

After the tire was removed the 3rd or 4th time, I finally got a look at the inside of the wheel myself, sure enough, cracked rim had a shitty JB weld patch on it by the previous owner.

I had the crack in the wheel, welded by a professional welder close by, repainted and back to the shop for a final tire install, one of many adventures with that bike, was very happy to see it go down the road, and it's only been Guzzis coming into the garage ever since.

Re the original No Mar Changer topic, I bought it last night, with many extras, it was in mint shape, had only changed 3 tires on it.

I'm not sure how/where I'll install it, for now I've got it temporarily mounted on the trailer hitch receiver on my front end loader bucket, I might mount a receiver hitch under a tool bench? Base plate to the floor or bolted to old swimming pool wall steel? In the deal I also picked up a drive on Roll On Base, so that's another option, lol.

Thanks to all of you for taking the time to share their experience, thoughts and insight. :thumb: :bow:

Kelly
2008 California Vintage
2003 V11 Lemans
2007 Griso 1100

Offline Wayne Orwig

• Gaggle Hero
    • Hog Mountain weather
« Reply #53 on: January 05, 2020, 01:56:47 PM »

On my bikes, the knobby tires have always been a challenge. They tend to be a lot stiffer, and I believe the rims do not have as deep of a drop center. Add to that some dirt bike rims have a pinch block.

One of my reasons for disliking No-Mar, was an idiot salesman that was demoing them at a show. He had a street tire and rim that was like 8 inches wide. He had the rim mounted in the tire changer. He picked up the tire, which was so flaccid that he had trouble holding it up in the air, as it kept flopping over. He slapped the tire down on the rim and the tire was mounted.  :huh:  He told everybody standing there, that it was because of the great tire stand that it went on so easy. He could have done the same thing on a milk crate. There was a dirt bike tire around the side of the demo area. I asked him to dismount and mount it. He simply said that it wasn't his tire and walked away from me.  :rolleyes:  Yes, I encountered people unskilled in tire changes, that thought the demo was awesome, and they wanted to spend money right there.

Scientist have discovered that people will believe anything, if you first say "Scientists have discovered...."

Offline Perazzimx14

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #54 on: January 05, 2020, 02:20:48 PM »

On my bikes, the knobby tires have always been a challenge. They tend to be a lot stiffer, and I believe the rims do not have as deep of a drop center. Add to that some dirt bike rims have a pinch block.

One of my reasons for disliking No-Mar, was an idiot salesman that was demoing them at a show. He had a street tire and rim that was like 8 inches wide. He had the rim mounted in the tire changer. He picked up the tire, which was so flaccid that he had trouble holding it up in the air, as it kept flopping over. He slapped the tire down on the rim and the tire was mounted.  :huh:  He told everybody standing there, that it was because of the great tire stand that it went on so easy. He could have done the same thing on a milk crate. There was a dirt bike tire around the side of the demo area. I asked him to dismount and mount it. He simply said that it wasn't his tire and walked away from me.  :rolleyes:  Yes, I encountered people unskilled in tire changes, that thought the demo was awesome, and they wanted to spend money right there.

I'm not sure this is a valid reason to dislike the machine. The salesperson maybe.

The tires at these demo's have been mounted/dismounted so many times the beads are stretched to the point where the wheel probably has trouble staying in the wheel.  Just like every other demo they pick and choose what they show to highlight the positive and make it seem as easy as possible. How many machines would they sell if they showed them struggling to get a cold heavy walled cruiser tire onto a rim?

2017 Road Glide Special
2020 Kawasaki KLX300SM
2016 Suzuki Van Van 200

Offline Brand X

• Gosling
« Reply #55 on: January 05, 2020, 03:29:23 PM »
The parts availability of the import tire machines is excellent.. There are many parts that are exactly the same, and fit the many brands made. I built my own manual machine with a excellent designed bead breaker. I have a No-mar bar I use with it. Also a Mark Parnes balancer. I also outfitted my Derrick Weaver Tire machine with some Ebay ATV/Motorcycle adapters. Also bought the wheel balancer adapter for my Tuxedo Balancer. The machines have paid for themselves in about a year.. Going on two now..   Not one issue.. The Brite made tire machines work excellent, and are a bargain compared to a No-mar machine..  I saved all my friends tons of money mounting up tires for their truck, cars, motorcycles/etc.. Same with myself..

Offline Perazzimx14

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #57 on: January 05, 2020, 04:58:26 PM »
I have always done mine with spoons but before the next tire changes I will modify/make my own machine.

I will use this as the base for it.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Multi-Manual-Tire-Changer-Car-Tire-Changer-ATV-Wheel-4-to-16-1-2-Tires/312866269725?
I will then utilize an arm mounting assembly that I make similar to the ones in the below vids.
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSLJPlNAnA0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZpVxJMZ7p4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGjbilbUv3g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3bO6ny2nq0

That last video makes my head hurt. Too much setting up and adjusting and still working on the ground. Also not sure how you hold a motorcycle wheel from turning with nothing to bolt through.
2017 Road Glide Special
2020 Kawasaki KLX300SM
2016 Suzuki Van Van 200

Offline 80CX100

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #58 on: January 05, 2020, 06:32:56 PM »
I have always done mine with spoons but before the next tire changes I will modify/make my own machine.

I will use this as the base for it.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Multi-Manual-Tire-Changer-Car-Tire-Changer-ATV-Wheel-4-to-16-1-2-Tires/312866269725?_trkparms=aid%3D1110001%26algo%3DSPLICE.SIM%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20131231084308%26meid%3D421001e233e14ab883009b23ad3c2c5b%26pid%3D100010%26rk%3D5%26rkt%3D12%26sd%3D361969989603%26itm%3D312866269725%26pmt%3D0%26noa%3D1%26pg%3D2047675&_trksid=p2047675.c100010.m2109

I will then utilize an arm mounting assembly that I make similar to the ones in the below vids.
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSLJPlNAnA0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZpVxJMZ7p4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGjbilbUv3g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3bO6ny2nq0

That unit on EBAY looks identical to the unit that recently became available in Canada for $186 ?.
Getting all of the little extras from the US to make it work for me, didn't make sense once I found the No Mar local.

I think with the right technique and tools, it should work fine for you

Good luck with it

Kelly
2008 California Vintage
2003 V11 Lemans
2007 Griso 1100

Offline 80CX100

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #59 on: January 05, 2020, 06:39:08 PM »
Also not sure how you hold a motorcycle wheel from turning with nothing to bolt through.

I didn't watch the videos due to bandwidth issues, but I've read of lots of people using velcro straps or light tie downs through the wheels to frame to anchor the wheels securely.

A mcgyver like that would be a bit of a pita, but for a couple of tire changes a year, it might be a solution, fwiw.

Tks

Kelly
2008 California Vintage
2003 V11 Lemans
2007 Griso 1100

Quad Lock - The best GPS / phone mount system for your motorcycles, no damage to your cameras!!
Get a Wildguzzi discount of 10% off your order!
http://quadlock.refr.cc/luapmckeever
Advertise Here