Author Topic: Only at WALMART...  (Read 1517 times)

Online SIR REAL ED

• Gaggle Hero
  • uh.... it's personal....
Re: Only at WALMART...
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2021, 08:54:38 PM »
Sense enough to not drink budweiser , which is what makes then sweet and gentle .

Dusty

That's it?  Not cause they're all on the same team?  Not cause they all pull together?  Not cause they have equine-in-me?

Great documentary about a gentle horse: 
https://www.amazon.com/Harry-Snowman-Deleyer/dp/B01M0RLIC3

Good similar book:
https://www.amazon.com/Eighty-Dollar-Champion-Snowman-Inspired-Nation/dp/0345521099/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=the+%2480+champion&qid=1622080395&s=books&sr=1-1
"If reading shite on the internet will trigger your head exploding, please wrap your head in Gorilla tape before logging on.  Thanks!!!"

2019 Beta EVO 250
1999 Suzuki DR 650 w/790cc kit
1994, 2001, & 2002 MZ Skorpions
1992 YAMAHA TDM850

Offline Two Checks

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2021, 07:32:52 AM »
The reason they have the horses is so there is something to put in the bottles.
1990 Cal III f/f  "Il Duce' III"
1987 1000 SPII "Il Duce' II"

Online brider

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2021, 07:53:23 AM »
True story about those Clydesdales @ the brewery in St. Louie:

I learned of the Guzzi brand/bought my first red/white Eldo when I moved to St. Louis in '89. It was languishing in the basement of the house I was renting. But I had a habit when I was younger of exploring my new work location by bicycle, so I headed out one Sunday from U-City to downtown on my bike, and wandered to the A-B brewery. It was dead quiet with nobody on the streets (probably a bazillion degrees with humidity), and I couldn't believe it but I was poking my way carefully thru gates and doorways and found myself at the stables for the Clydesdales. I have a memory of coming up to the stables and seeing several with their butts to me munching away, and I'll never forget one empty stable that was so clean and comfortable-looking, ventilated air moving, straw for bedding that made ME want to curl up and sleep. Those horses looked like they were pampered like royalty, and I was very impressed with that, plus their SIZE and impeccable grooming.

I snuck back out of there fully expecting to be arrested, but it was a clean getaway!
'85 Cal II Auto
'71 Ambo project
'02 GasGas EC300
'07 Norge
Wish'd I'd never sold:
'72 Red Eldo
'74 White Eldo LAPD
'77 Convert with DB bags
'06 Gas Gas EC300
'86 LM IV

Online Moparnut72

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2021, 10:29:32 AM »
Horses are naturally curious. I tested livestock scales as part of my duties as a weights and measures official. I have had occasions where I was surprised by a horse standing behind me in a scale house watching what I was doing. Beef cattle would come over and watch too, one of my favorite breeds of animals.
kk
Mopar or Nocar
2023 V100 Marina
2019 V7lll Special
MGNOC #24053
Amiga computer shop owner: "Americans are great consumers but terrible shoppers".

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2021, 10:29:32 AM »

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
http://www.wildguzzi.com/Products/products.htm
Advertise Here

20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here