Author Topic: WI Moto Guzzi Riders at Metro Motorcycle in Neenah, WI Sunday 5/20/18  (Read 1016 times)

jwinwi

Howdy and Happy Friday,

The Wisconsin Moto Guzzi Riders are meeting at Metro Motorcycle in Neenah, WI  https://www.metromotorcycles.com on Sunday 5/20/18 at 10:00 AM for a behind the scenes tour by Andy, the owner. Metro has been a Moto Guzzi dealer for a few years now so ride or drive out and show support for one of 2 (?)  dealers in Wisconsin. One of our long time club members has good things to say about Metro so he made the arrangements for us. The owner of Metro picked the date because he is not racing that weekend and it coincides with our May meeting so if you're not going to the Illinois rally we'd love to have you join us.
At Noon we will head over to Michiel's Bar and Grill for Lunch on your dime  michielsbarandgrill .com before our meeting at 1:00.
All Guzzi enthusiasts, WMGR member or not, are welcome to attend.

*** PLEASE NOTE: PM me if you plan on attending so we can let Metro Motorcycle and Michiel's how many to expect. ***

Thank you and ride safe!

Offline Unkept

• Gaggle Hero
    • Unkept Uncaged- Youtube Channel
Re: WI Moto Guzzi Riders at Metro Motorcycle in Neenah, WI Sunday 5/20/18
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2018, 04:03:38 PM »
I'll do my best to be there! Might not be able to stay for the lunch, but I'd at least like to join you for the dealer visit.

Thank you for the invite.

-Joe
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 04:05:33 PM by Unkept »

Offline dsrdave

• Gaggle Mentor
Just a reminder about this Sunday.  If we have time an if anyone is interested we could do a shop tour at my place.  LOTS  of guzzi's to see.
2-850T, 2-1000 convert/hacked, V11 sport, V50, centauro, '97 sport 1100, '71 V7 ambo, '76 850 Lemans,CX100,"83 LM III,1000SE, '91 LM V, '07 Griso, '53 super alce,moto parilla, zigolo, Lodola 175, Lodola 235,  '07 norge, '67 stornello, 57galletto, Nuovo Falcone, stornello ISDT, 52 Airone sport

Offline ccoli

• Gaggle Hero
  • What? Me Worry?
I will at the Illinois rally this weekend. Guess I will be missing this event. Do the best you can without me :bike-037:
Wisconsin MGNOC Rep
03 EVT/EML hack, 99 Bassa, SPIII, 3-78 Robins, 75 T3, 74 Eldo, 32 Sport15, Ambo custom.

Wildguzzi.com

Offline dsrdave

• Gaggle Mentor
Bump
2-850T, 2-1000 convert/hacked, V11 sport, V50, centauro, '97 sport 1100, '71 V7 ambo, '76 850 Lemans,CX100,"83 LM III,1000SE, '91 LM V, '07 Griso, '53 super alce,moto parilla, zigolo, Lodola 175, Lodola 235,  '07 norge, '67 stornello, 57galletto, Nuovo Falcone, stornello ISDT, 52 Airone sport

Offline Unkept

• Gaggle Hero
    • Unkept Uncaged- Youtube Channel
Thanks for putting this invite out there, I had a good time chatting and looking at the new bikes today!

-Joe

Offline Mean Mr. Mustard

• New Egg
Darn! I just read this post now. I would have gone for sure. Hopefully there will be a next time. :thewife:
"All the world is a birthday cake. Take a piece, but not too much!" -Beatle George

jwinwi

Thanks for putting this invite out there, I had a good time chatting and looking at the new bikes today!

-Joe

Joe,
Thank you for coming! Andy at Metro is the owner operator and also a genuine bike guy. He's been around the block a few times and seems pretty good at what he does. Good to have him as a resource for those with new bikes.   Very nice of him to open his shop for us on a Sunday morning  instead of sleeping in or riding!

jwinwi

Just a reminder about this Sunday.  If we have time an if anyone is interested we could do a shop tour at my place.  LOTS  of guzzi's to see.
[/quo

Dave, Thank you for showing us around your shop. Of course the Guzzis were spectacular but that little Parilla was just scrumptious.
And welcome to the Club!

Quad Lock - The best GPS / phone mount system for your motorcycles, no damage to your cameras!!
Get a Wildguzzi discount of 10% off your order!
http://quadlock.refr.cc/luapmckeever
Advertise Here