Author Topic: My Amazing Guzzista Brother  (Read 2940 times)

Bill Hagan

My Amazing Guzzista Brother
« on: March 08, 2015, 11:03:59 AM »
So, earlier this morning, I posted here in a “tire thread” that my brother was at Riders Hill in Dahlonega getting new Avons for his California 1400.

He’s still there doing that.

But he just called to say that he just bought this:   :o

Yes, this is the same brother who last fall sold his 2012 Norge (in white) to Larry LaHue (lash) in Florida, after the latter had put many K on my old red one and fell in lust.

But that was yesterday.  Today, it’s a new brown one.  I know many here do not like that color, but I sure do.  Obviously, he does, too.  And, of course, that's all that really matters.

Michael and I have now bought eight new Guzzis in the past 15 years.  Might not be a family record, but it's probably in the quarterfinals.   ;D

Why did he "go back," you might (not unreasonably) ask?  Michael says he missed the “adventure” side of the Norge.  Still likes his Cali and may keep it, but also might sell it. 

So, anyone interested in an meticulously maintained immaculate C14 Touring with brand-spanking new tires?   :D

Bill

Offline Semper-guzzi

• Gaggle Mentor
Re:
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2015, 11:17:02 AM »
Wow, wish I had the funds to flip flop between bikes. Plan is there, I just need to retire first :) and send the little ones of to college, or the Marines. Where ever they want.

Your brother has problems I wish I could afford.
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

2003 California Aluminum RiP :(
2001 Jackal :)

Offline guzziknight

• Gaggle Mentor
Re: My Amazing Guzzista Brother
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2015, 11:22:26 AM »
I may be looking for a new bike, but not until later this year. Maybe he can hold on to it for 10 more months... :)
Blue Knights Georgia VII
Iron Butt Association #18342
Moto Guzzi National Owners Club #L-773

Four Wheels Move the Body. Two Wheels Move the Soul.

Calling an Illegal Alien an "Undocumented Immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "Unlicensed Pharmacist."

Atlanta, GA

Offline guzziknight

• Gaggle Mentor
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2015, 11:54:43 AM »
Still doesn't show up...
Blue Knights Georgia VII
Iron Butt Association #18342
Moto Guzzi National Owners Club #L-773

Four Wheels Move the Body. Two Wheels Move the Soul.

Calling an Illegal Alien an "Undocumented Immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "Unlicensed Pharmacist."

Atlanta, GA

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2015, 11:54:43 AM »

Penderic

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2015, 12:30:03 PM »
Nice! Norge with Cloaking device! :D

Bill Hagan

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2015, 12:52:11 PM »
Nice! Norge with Cloaking device! :D

Funny.  :D

OK, let's try this from the MG site:

Wow, wish I had the funds to flip flop between bikes. Plan is there, I just need to retire first :) and send the little ones of to college, or the Marines. Where ever they want.

Your brother has problems I wish I could afford.

Michael's a lifelong bachelor, i.e., no kids,etc. 

I had to wait to my mid-fifties for my first post-teenager motorcycle.  As you mention, kids, college, weddings, and more, are joy-filled responsibilities and will always trump toys.

I may be looking for a new bike, but not until later this year. Maybe he can hold on to it for 10 more months... :)

Will ask.  Don't think he's hot to sell at all, but might.

Bill

Quad Lock - The best GPS / phone mount system for your motorcycles, no damage to your cameras!!
Get a Wildguzzi discount of 10% off your order!
http://quadlock.refr.cc/luapmckeever
Advertise Here