Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Maybe Guzzi Steve would sell one of his v 700 s,right size and surprisingly good brakes and handling,but not cheap.
Yes, I'd sell that one. Looks like just an old bike but very reliable.
Be patient. There will be a new California, probably with a V100 engine.
General Discussion / Re: Price Check: 2008 Nevada 17,600 miles
« Last post by SIR REAL ED on April 28, 2024, 06:01:19 PM »
Deal fell through. The seller is now offering it to me at $3450, which is still too high, I think.

In fact, he'd have to come down well below $3K, since I've pretty much moved on mentally. It's funny how you can pretty gung-ho about a bike, then do a little more reading/learning, and decide it's not quite right.

I think it was Perazzimix who said it, that Nevada is a $1200 bike in VA.  If you can find one.
Maybe Guzzi Steve would sell one of his v 700 s,right size and surprisingly good brakes and handling,but not cheap.
General Discussion / Re: Price Check: 2008 Nevada 17,600 miles
« Last post by Mwether on April 28, 2024, 05:52:46 PM »
...the seller of the Nevada got a deposit on the bike...
The buyer's scheduled to come back up from SC today and finalize the deal.

Deal fell through. The seller is now offering it to me at $3450, which is still too high, I think.

In fact, he'd have to come down well below $3K, since I've pretty much moved on mentally. It's funny how you can pretty gung-ho about a bike, then do a little more reading/learning, and decide it's not quite right.

I think the closest thing to a modern Loop is probably the Indian Scout series.

Very interesting. I hadn't thought of them and will take a closer look.  :thumb:

At first blush, I think "expensive."
Well, it does not have quite the same look as an early Loop, but the G5 is one of my favorite Guzzi’s.

Very nice!
In a similar vein, I'm also Convert-curious as well!  :grin:
General Discussion / Re: V85 valve adjustment gone wrong…
« Last post by dguzzi on April 28, 2024, 05:16:34 PM »
   Thank you for asking the question, and thank everyone for being humble enough to let Beowolf know he is not a lone dummy!
  I learned to judge by looking at the valves to see when they are fully closed...
General Discussion / Re: How to remove EV ignition switch?
« Last post by dguzzi on April 28, 2024, 05:10:33 PM »
  Even Lucas likes DeOxit!
General Discussion / Re: How to remove EV ignition switch?
« Last post by elrealistico on April 28, 2024, 04:25:52 PM »
Maybe a spritz of Deoxit?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
Best quality vinyl available today. Easy application.
Advertise Here