Author Topic: Looking to go to the Space in Evanston IL. Anyone familiar with it  (Read 1120 times)

Offline Stormtruck2

• AKA Scotch and Cigars
  • Gaggle Hero
  • Geese Fly in a Proper V
Looking to catch Tab Benoit 8/7/15 and Duke Robillard on 9/17/15.  Anyone been there and can tell  me about the place?  Good seating?  How hard to find, accommodations nearby, and anything else I should be aware of??
If you wish to know what a man is, place in him authority.
False accusations reflect more on the accuser than the accused.
They can take everything from you, including your life, except your honor and integrity.  That you must give away.
Do or don't do. There is no try.
μολὼν λαβέ-molṑn labé

Offline kingoffleece

• SplitWeight(tm) seat covers
  • Gaggle Hero
  • Rated 5 STARS Motorcycle Consumer News
Re: Looking to go to the Space in Evanston IL. Anyone familiar with it
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2015, 07:54:11 PM »
I just saw Duke last week.  Great show-but he didn't play guitar-just sang.  He hurt his shoulder.  Not to worry-Monster Mike Welsh is on guitar and he's yet another of those great New England slingers.
SplitWeight(tm) seat covers. A King of Fleece LLC product.

Offline JoeW

• Gaggle Hero
    • The Guzzi Doctor
Re: Looking to go to the Space in Evanston IL. Anyone familiar with it
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2015, 08:38:40 PM »
Have not been to Space, I hear it's a great place for live music. Evanston is a college town of sorts, places to stay are plentiful. I would try Airbnb, you might find something cool. A couple good places to eat are La Macchina Cafe on Orington, the owner Marco is an Italian who loves motorcycles, his place is decorated with Italian shop signs and a couple bikes. Make sure you tell him the Guzzi Doctor sent you. Also, Lupita's on Main, probably the best continental Mexican restaurant in the Chicago area! That's all I got.
Joe Walano

Quad Lock - The best GPS / phone mount system for your motorcycles, no damage to your cameras!!
Get a Wildguzzi discount of 10% off your order!
http://quadlock.refr.cc/luapmckeever
Advertise Here