Author Topic: Back in the Guzzi Family  (Read 1839 times)

stormshearon

Back in the Guzzi Family
« on: August 18, 2015, 02:19:20 PM »
Well after five years wandering about the wilds of America on a 2011 Tiger 800, I am back (or will be shortly) in the Guzzi family. I have taken advantage of the late summer deals and should be picking up a 2014 Burnt Orange Stelvio from Moto International this coming Saturday. I am looking forward to Saturday.

Offline Lannis

• Gaggle Hero
Re: Back in the Guzzi Family
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2015, 02:43:50 PM »
Well after five years wandering about the wilds of America on a 2011 Tiger 800, I am back (or will be shortly) in the Guzzi family. I have taken advantage of the late summer deals and should be picking up a 2014 Burnt Orange Stelvio from Moto International this coming Saturday. I am looking forward to Saturday.

Guzzistism (?) is a state of mind, not a state of bike ownership.   I don't think you ever left the "Family"!

Either way, you've picked a good one to jump back in on!!

Lannis
"Hard pounding, this, gentlemen; let's see who pounds the longest".

Offline gerryp

• Gosling
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2015, 02:57:27 PM »

Congratulations on your return.

I have no regrets moving from my 2009 1050 Sprint ST to my 2015 V7 Stone.

regards,

Gerry
2015 Guzzi V7 Stone - Gloss Red

stormshearon

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2015, 03:07:13 PM »
Thanks. The Triumph has been a really great ride, but I am so looking forward to being back on a Goose. Fortunately the guy who bought my '07 Norge is buying my '13 Ducati and that cash plus the Triumph is covering the Stelvio.

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2015, 03:07:13 PM »

Offline Zoom Zoom

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2015, 06:50:59 PM »
Welcome back, although as Lannis said, you never really left. I like my Stelvio a lot. I hope you enjoy yours as well. I had mine out the other day.

John Henry

Quad Lock - The best GPS / phone mount system for your motorcycles, no damage to your cameras!!
Get a Wildguzzi discount of 10% off your order!
http://quadlock.refr.cc/luapmckeever
Advertise Here