General Category > General Discussion

NGC. Got to see my new Maverick today.

(1/12) > >>

sidecarnutz:
Visited my new Maverick. 2.0 AWD with FX4 and tow packages. Its a beaut. Can't wait to take it home.

image upload

image upload

fotoguzzi:
NICE!

Kev m:

--- Quote from: sidecarnutz on December 31, 2021, 11:34:04 AM ---Visited my new Maverick. 2.0 AWD with FX4 and tow packages. Its a beaut. Can't wait to take it home.

image upload

image upload

--- End quote ---
Great looking truckette!

Reminds me a little of my old Baja only nicer!

Enjoy!!!

9fingers:
NICE! They are gonna sell a ton of them! Wondering, with the 54" bed, if you open the gate, can you fit a bike in the back diagonally?
Scott

sidecarnutz:

--- Quote from: 9fingers on December 31, 2021, 02:25:07 PM ---NICE! They are gonna sell a ton of them! Wondering, with the 54" bed, if you open the gate, can you fit a bike in the back diagonally?
Scott

--- End quote ---
Depends on the bike wheelbase. There is a you tuber with the same model who carries his big dirt bike diagonally in the back on long trips cross country. I think my RE 650 will fit, but I would have issues getting it up there. Once I get it home I'll start measuring and looking at customizing and existing ramp to allow me to walk the bike up into the bed. Also, I may just carry the bike in a sideways rack in the trailer hitch. They are OK if your bike is under 500#.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version