General Category > General Discussion

cafe'd v50 mk2

(1/1)

Lumpy Idle:
i know, i know there is a lot of combustible air in these parts when it comes to cafe'd bikes but you really have to look at this bike. it is so damned pretty.  deus always does an exceptional job with their offerings and this one is a superb example. give it a look.

https://pipeburn.com/moto-guzzi-v50-deus/

(my apologies if someone has posted this previously.)

Huzo:
The workmanship is doubtless superb.
The muffler is better than superb. I think I recognise the wheels from a covered wagon I saw in a John Wayne or Clint Eastwood movie once. The V50 motor looks beautiful and nicely presented. That “see through” look, is getting tired IMO, but some still like it.
The seat by any measure is ridiculous and looks so, but the colour choice is instant classic...
I’ve seen worse.....(somewhere...)  :popcorn:

Scout63:
I think it’s a pretty cool build.  I’m tired of those tires and agree with Huzo re the see through middle.  I find myself just looking for the battery. I don’t really like the idea of customizing a v50 since they are not very common.  Also, the treatment turns a very cool but slow bike into a very cool, slow and expensive bike.  In the end, though, it’s a really nice build that must sound and handle great. Hats off to Deus.

JJ:
WOW!! That's a beauty! - - and I am sure it would be a BLAST to ride!  Light and nimble! :thumb: :boozing: :cool:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version