Author Topic: V85 'Review'  (Read 3713 times)

Online Bulldog9

• Gaggle Hero
Re: V85 'Review'
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2018, 08:40:08 PM »
Huzo,

The Issue is "Saleable" Dealers still have 2015 & 2016 GRiSO's in stock, not to mention Stornellos. Norges, Audache, MG21, etc etc. Heck, I bought a new Stornello one of 1000 world wide, a real head-turner very limited and number and draws attention everywhere it goes, but in July of 2018 they had 10-15 in stock, and took over a year to sell them at the barn burner price of $6900.

Guzzi has no presence, no advertisement, few dealers and ultimately no draw.....  Beats me why. EVERYWHERE I go, riders ask, friends ask, be it the GRiSO, the Norge, now the Stornello "What is that" I've referred dozens of people to the Guzzi dealers near me. I once brought my GRiSO to a motocycle show/ride for soldiers. We had 300+ motorcycles, the GRiSO was the talk of the show, surrounded by people all day, the Thruxton won the 'best standard' award....

So, I laugh at the 'most saleable' moniker. I watch all the video ratings, and Guzzi just falls short of winning on the spec sheet and road test.. . 'EVERYBODY" loves the Guzzi, but no one buys.......

But were that the case, then one could say..
"Why would someone seek out a Griso, when there are more than enough Ducati Panigale's, MV Augusta F4's and Aprilia RSV 1000's to go around".
They do it because they're weird and they've got class..
There'll be no "converts" because the potential buyer already wants one and does not need to be converted.
Only problem thus far, has been the bike that "we'll never see", was not available.
But not many sleeps left, then we'll see it...
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 09:34:58 PM by Bulldog9 »
MGNOC#23231
The Living: 1976 Convert, 2004 Breva 750, 2007 GRiSO, 2008 1200 Sport, 2016 Stornello #742,
The Departed: 2017 MGX, 2014 Norge GT, 
In Stasis: 1978 XS750, XS1100SF

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
http://www.wildguzzi.com/Products/products.htm
Advertise Here

20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here