Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
I admit not having followed all 9 pages of this thread, but it seems to me that the number of MG dealers in North America is decreasing rapidly... Are there actually any cases of NEW dealers popping up, or is this a very rare event?
General Discussion / Re: Transmission question
« Last post by Testarossa on Today at 02:51:58 PM »
And just so you understand why the shift between 2 and 3 feels different from the other shifts: 1 and 2 are in one cluster, controlled by one shifter fork, while 3 and 4 are in the second cluster with its own shifter fork. So 1-2 shifts within a cluster, as does 3-4. the 2-3 shift is between clusters and there's a potential false neutral there. Fifth is on its own. This may help make sense of it -- first and second on the right, third and fourth, then fifth, to the left.

General Discussion / Re: Pinhole Leaks
« Last post by Cdn850T5NT on Today at 02:42:09 PM »
Canuck, I just looked-up Alvin Lab-Metal. Seems interesting. How do you find that stuff works? Others, any comments?
General Discussion / Re: Who knew
« Last post by Huzo on Today at 02:16:28 PM »
Huzo! I howled.
Nicely done and hilarious. I've long past credentials, but could barely understand my own Brudda, 17 months older than I.
That close to NYC and back in the day everyone sounded like a movie gangster.  Keep safe,  R3~
I was watching a thing the other day on the Brooklyn Bridge R..
The chief designer’s name was Roebling...
General Discussion / Re: Who knew
« Last post by Roebling3 on Today at 02:12:35 PM »
Huzo! I howled.
Nicely done and hilarious. I've long past credentials, but could barely understand my own Brudda, 17 months older than I.
That close to NYC and back in the day everyone sounded like a movie gangster.  Keep safe,  R3~
General Discussion / Re: What's your favorite cover song?
« Last post by Rebochi on Today at 02:11:12 PM »
   My favorite cover varies week to week, right now its Heather Hardy covering "Amazing Grace"

https://youtu.be/jDznLafVNOs

General Discussion / Re: Transmission question
« Last post by Huzo on Today at 02:05:12 PM »
I haven’t a clue what transmission “dogs” are🤔
The dogs are the little square blocks that are machined onto the gear Dan, that you see in the shot.

General Discussion / Re: 2,400-mile Jackal
« Last post by Brand X on Today at 01:39:56 PM »
I don’t know which had the highest book value but my 02 Stone book value was only 1500-1600 bucks. Good luck getting the asking price.

My 2002 stone sold for $3200 local. about had about 14,000 + miles on it.. I actually traded for it originally by using my Mint Touno first gen and $1500 from the Guzzi owner.  Seems like the Aprilia and Guzzi owners know how to make a deal.. (Have to sometimes) :grin:
General Discussion / Re: What's your favorite cover song?
« Last post by geoff in almonte on Today at 01:22:04 PM »
Jeff Healy - Yer Blues and his version of While my Guitar Gently Weeps

Alvin Lee - Live - Blue Suede Shoes Medely

Way too many to pick just one.

G

General Discussion / Re: Short Travel in Italy Video ... by Moto Guzzi
« Last post by bad Chad on Today at 12:48:36 PM »
You need to login to see the video.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler with donation credit
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here