General Category > General Discussion

i really dislike navigation systems etc rant... anyone with me?

<< < (2/19) > >>

Perazzimx14:

--- Quote from: Iron Cross Junction on August 01, 2021, 03:43:10 PM ---Yup.

That is really funny.  :laugh:

Bill

--- End quote ---

I've come to terms with it and have decided not to fight it. Anyone wanna go on a ride? Let me know, I'll plan it and we'll show up somewhere.

I can remember roads just horrible with route numbers or street names. I have lived in the same aera for 46 years and could not tell you what roads/streets to take to get in town.

Shorty:
I don't go far enough on 2 wheels to get lost. I use a portable GPS in the 4 wheeler when traveling. I have the speech set to sound like a British woman, and I get all happy when she tells me to "Take the Motorway."   :grin:   :wink:

Iron Cross Junction:
I was not making fun of you, but being sympathetic!

I am a bit better in that regard, but, in some ways, worse, as I can "almost" remember a route ... but forget one pivotal step in the middle.  My internal "recalculating" doesn't even know what happened for miles.   :rolleyes:

Bill

Perazzimx14:

--- Quote from: Iron Cross Junction on August 01, 2021, 04:13:27 PM ---I was not making fun of you, but being sympathetic!

I am a bit better in that regard, but, in some ways, worse, as I can "almost" remember a route ... but forget one pivotal step in the middle.  My internal "recalculating" doesn't even know what happened for miles.   :rolleyes:

Bill

--- End quote ---

I didn't take it a poking fun or ribbing. I yam what I yam.

bodine99:
I'm a still in the paper map mode. I do have a 15 year old Tom-Tom I bring on
longer out of state rides. When I get in
those where the fuk am I punch up the HELP!! screen  :thumb:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version