General Category > General Discussion

New website woes, need your help

(1/2) > >>

Curtis Harper:
SO , we have made it thru the summer after the debacle of our website crash / hack thing. I have finally found someone that I believe is the right person to build our new site. So I'd like to ask a little help from you guys, our customers, on what would you like the website to do better.

The things I already know is the In Stock function and better email set up and tracking info. As well as shipping cost info. It's been 15 years since the current site was built and a LOT has changed out there. I personally don't hardly ever shop online so I am not familiar with how a lot of sites work.

All suggestions will be read and considered.

Thanks
Curtis Harper

Mayor_of_BBQ:
You already hit the biggest one for me, the in stock/out of stock function. I have gotten great service, prices and advice from your whole crew/family but I would say the only issue I have ever had was ordering stuff... I wait a couple weeks and dont see it, so I call, and ya'll say 'we had to order that we didnt have it in stock'.

Its got to be a pain in the ass to reconcile with inventory but I will admit I have ordered a multi-item order from some other place because I wasnt sure if you would have everything in stock and I needed one or more of the items ASAP.

Otherwise ya'll do a great job, and the parts diagrams are a great help! Hope to spend many more dollars with Harpers in the coming years!

RinkRat II:

Greetings, I realize they have large cubic dollars to throw at their sites but, the way Parts Geek and Rock Auto are setup is very intuitive and easy to use.
   You may get some ideas to incorporate in yours.  My$.02. Good Luck on yours.

Paul B :boozing:

JC85:
The two things that I would love to see are pictures of all products, and a better search function. Those two things would massively improve the site.

twowings:
Have your web designer take a look at af1racing.com and rockymountainatvmc. com/

Two easy-to-navigate sites with lots of product information.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version