Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Guzzi Factory Sidecar Rig?
« Last post by Perazzimx14 on Today at 01:00:21 PM »
Oh Yes, like- They make parts for Piaggio/Guzzi for 5yrs & they get a motor for their own in the trade. Been 5yrs they been making internal Guzzi motor parts.

Or if they don't wait to wait 5 years or 10 seconds they simply steal the design and go on their merry way.

Thats one ugly a$$ sidecar, Looks almost home made, IMHO!   :laugh:
Rick

Agreed! To me it looks like a cartoonish injection molded kids toy. Maybe bolt'er onto this tug.

General Discussion / Re: Guzzi Factory Sidecar Rig?
« Last post by bigbikerrick on Today at 12:38:22 PM »
Thats one ugly a$$ sidecar, Looks almost home made, IMHO!   :laugh:
Rick
Getting made fun of for dressing up yo ride a motorcycle?

Like the millions of white collar yuppies transforming into their vision of "Easy Rider" before hitting the electric start in their $60k+ chopper? ;)
General Discussion / Re: 850 V7 Tyres - anyone used Bridgestone?
« Last post by Kildareman on Today at 11:00:07 AM »
I'm on my 2nd set of T32. Using the 110/80 front. I think they are a superb tyre wet or dry (I'm in Ireland so mostly wet)
General Discussion / Re: ECU Question
« Last post by Tom H on Today at 10:46:43 AM »
FWIW: When I was doing more 70mph freeway riding my EVY was getting right at 40mpg. Now that I'm doing less freeway and more city, it's in the mid 30's. Same for my Loops and my HD.

Tom
« Last post by JC85 on Today at 09:59:29 AM »
Get a Beetle map installed for better mileage, unless you know the maping. OR get it tuned better. My EV gets just under 50.

I've done that. The older ECU not supporting the 02 sensor just can't get any better than mid 30s.
« Last post by Wayne Orwig on Today at 09:59:05 AM »
Is that dual plugged like the Breva, etc.? That would be a lot different mapping for the spark.
But don't think it is.
« Last post by Vagrant on Today at 09:55:13 AM »
T32 is way better than any bias ply.
Pirelli has a new 90/10 radial in our sizes that I would look at.
General Discussion / Re: Barbers Motorcycle Museum Camping????
« Last post by LowRyter on Today at 09:54:30 AM »
I've had a great time camping at the track.  I'm told the vintage event sells out early.  There are some nice hotels and restaurants in B'ham about 10 miles south of the track, you can take back roads ride there.
« Last post by Beowulf on Today at 08:59:19 AM »
I have the bt46 I believe. They work. They are slightly better maybe than the dunlops.  I really miss the continentals road attack I had on there. Radials are a huge improvement.

I had the bt-46 on a royal Enfield and they worked really well for that bike. Hope that helps? Doing well after 6000 miles so far on the v7.

If I find another radial offering when the v7 is due Iíll go that route. My Michelin anakee on the v85 are superb not sure what sizes those come in.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here