General Category > General Discussion

'07 Norge instrument display hell

(1/4) > >>

brider:
For the love of god how do I get back to the Trip/ODO display on my '07 Norge from the Mode (Menu/Chrono) display?  :angry:

While in Mode/Menu (was there to try to reconcile instrument errors...), any thumb push to the left/right just cycles thru Menu/Chrono or Battery display. A lengthy push down puts me INSIDE the Menu or Chrono sub-menu display (Batt doesn't have sub-menu), and there's an "exit" option to get out, but I can't back up farther than Menu/Chrono. Grrrrrrrr......seri ously dislike this aspect of modern vehicles. (Batt doesn't have sub-menu)

cappisj1:
Have had my Norge for 5 years and I have fought the screens and that toggles lever the whole time. I can’t help. I think I just finally get lucky. Will it leave that screen if you turn the bike off? 

You have to press, slip, slide, hold tell your thumb hurts 17 times. Then do it all over again until you get it.

MCR:
Now is not possible for me add images, but in user manual is written (translation from italian version):
".They are enclosed in the MODE function the functions that allow the user to interact with the system.
To enter the MODE function:
· Move the selector to the LEFT (if applicable we are in TRIP1) or a
DX (if we are in TRIP2), up to reach the MODE function.
By briefly moving the selector to LEFT or RIGHT position can be displayed the following functions cyclically:

- STOPWATCH (6);
- MENU (function excluded with vehicle in movement) (7);
- BATTERY VOLTAGE (8).
The BATTERY VOLTAGE function does not give rise to interactions with the user."

Huzo:
Mine is an ‘07 Norge.
I cannot tell you here and now how to do it, if I’m sitting on the bike it just seems easy but I concede that it is a bit cumbersome at first.
If I get a chance, I’ll shoot a video.

Mayor_of_BBQ:
forget about that damnable button for a moment... did you click the switch out of 'mode' back up to trip 1 or trip 2?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version