Author Topic: Cape York Capers  (Read 469 times)

Online Huzo

• Gaggle Hero
Cape York Capers
« on: August 12, 2019, 04:41:27 AM »
I dragged this topic out of the mire a couple of years ago when I was considering an epic jaunt on a Honda CT110.
Since then a V85 has entered my life and so the plan has been altered to involve the new bike.
Oh, the plan you ask..?
Yes it’s pretty simple. An opportunity for any Aussies to commit to a trip to Cape York (and back), on or around June or July next year. It doesn’t involve a great deal of input dollar wise, but you do get a lot of bang for your buck on such a venture.
It would be a “throw a dart at the calendar” type thing and either a rendezvous at a pre determined location for the departure, or pick up punters on the way.
Now of course this does not exclude folks from abroad and I can source a pretty good bike for anyone who wants to come out to Oz and come along...
It’s a Suzuki DRZ 400 in good nick and very reasonably priced..(not mine either BTW.)
I’m going regardless (or irregardless for the Yanks) so my presence may be a positive or negative depending on your perspective, but for anyone o/s, I can procure the bike and prepare it for you after we agree that the purchase price is ok.
I did the same for Norge Pilot then he suddenly fled for the hills and stopped taking my calls, so let’s hope for no repeat of that..!
Anyway, that’s the plan..

Quad Lock - The best GPS / phone mount system for your motorcycles, no damage to your cameras!!
Get a Wildguzzi discount of 10% off your order!
http://quadlock.refr.cc/luapmckeever
Advertise Here