Author Topic: Bike Night Edmond OK  (Read 322 times)

Offline LowRyter

• Gaggle Hero
Bike Night Edmond OK
« on: May 27, 2021, 08:34:31 AM »
My local town is scheduling a monthly Bike Night.  In the last few years, we've converted our downtown from legacy businesses to sidewalk cafés, restaurants, and brew pubs.  Of course the - has stunted this and the local businesses are working to bring back clientele.  Considering all the work done for this, the disease couldn't have come at a worse time. 

So we had our first Bike Night on Tuesday and had perhaps 50 bikes.   I was gratified that the organizer decided use a photo of my Greenie as the icon bike on the webpage.

https://www.edmondbikenight.com/

We had three Guzzis there vs only 2 Ducs.   I'd guess the mix was 50% Harleys vs all the other makes.   There was also a raffle drawing at Brew Pub.  I only took a couple of photos.  A riding buddy restored this 441 Victor.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2021, 08:36:16 AM by LowRyter »
John L 
When life gets you down remember it's one down and the rest are up.  (1-N-23456)

oldbike54

Re: Bike Night Edmond OK
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2021, 08:40:37 AM »
  :thumb:

Dusty

Online JJ

• Gaggle Hero
  • Life is meant to ENJOY...not "endure."
Re: Bike Night Edmond OK
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2021, 09:20:17 AM »
 :thumb:  I miss going to "CRUISE NIGHT" at Pavilions in north Scottsdale on Saturday night...Always lots of cool bikes, vintage / classic cars, and hot rods to see! :cool: :boozing: :wink: :smiley:

Life Member: MGNOC L-772, AMA, HOG
'98 V10 Centauro GT
Village of Oak Creek, AZ

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
Best quality vinyl available today. Easy application.
Advertise Here

20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here