Author Topic: 2008 Norge questions  (Read 2216 times)

Offline Huzo

• Gaggle Hero
Re: 2008 Norge questions
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2021, 06:06:45 PM »
I think this is your manual, you should be able to download it and save it:

https://cadrecycle.com/manuals/technical/Norge%201200.pdf

The site also has a section for owners manuals.

Tom
That’s the one..

jwinwi

« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2021, 01:09:06 PM »
My favorite aftermarket parts supplier is <mgcycle.com>
Have heard good things about AF1 in Austin, TX. They are a Guzzi Dealer and many people's go-to, especially for the newer bikes.
Welcome and good luck!
John Wendt in Wisconsin

Offline jdmckay

• New Egg
    • Citizen Action
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2021, 09:47:57 PM »
Thx Jwinwi.

Got my m/c license today. :)

Have a dental emergency in the family.  Just packing our bags now for drive to El Paso tonight, dental work in Juarez tomorrow (and Wed if needed).  Found a shop with some Guzzi familiarity.  2 of my buddies to p/u the Norge and take it in for me to get thoroughly checked out.  If everything checks out, should be mine in a few days!!!

Cheers!!!

Offline twowings

• Gosling
  • Comfortably Numb
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2021, 03:30:57 PM »
Congratulations! Shoot me a PM on this forum when you are ready to do some riding  :thumb:
Team Corse dal Delerium all'Oblivion
Moto Guzzi - 100 Anni Di Autentica Passione

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2021, 03:30:57 PM »

Offline jdmckay

• New Egg
    • Citizen Action
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2021, 08:02:47 PM »
Hi Everyone,

Just a brief update after returning from our family dental emergency in Juarez.

Doctors have required cancer test every 2 weeks, and last one now has come back positive.  I will have to go through the ringer again, and even if successful will push any possibility of a m/c adventure off until next January at the earliest.  So, all is on hold.

Thanks to all who have joined in this thread with me, pm'ed me and really made me love this group.  If I get through next round of treatment, I'll be back.  If not, I'll probably be dead.

Thanks Again. :)

Offline delrod

• Gaggle Mentor
« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2021, 09:12:16 PM »
Damn, I hate to hear that. How about I still plan on meeting you on a motorcycle ride somewhere? Keep us updated
Doug in Pittsburg KS
2003EVT

Offline Iron Cross Junction

• Gosling
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2021, 08:38:03 AM »
Hi Everyone,

Just a brief update after returning from our family dental emergency in Juarez.

Doctors have required cancer test every 2 weeks, and last one now has come back positive.  I will have to go through the ringer again, and even if successful will push any possibility of a m/c adventure off until next January at the earliest.  So, all is on hold.

Thanks to all who have joined in this thread with me, pm'ed me and really made me love this group.  If I get through next round of treatment, I'll be back.  If not, I'll probably be dead.

Thanks Again. :)

I just slogged through this thread for the first time.  I was glad to see how much fine advice you had gotten from others.  [Well, aside from the blithe counsel to remove the airbox, as if that were a task that happened upon thinking about it.  No, IMO, such is what put the F in PITA. :cry:  But, I digress, and, besides, the avoidance might have been intentional as you might have shied from the Norge if you really knew.   :wink:]

Anyway, then I came to a sudden stop with the wrenching news about the return of the despicable C word.

By now you know that you have numerous friends you've never met all over this planet who pulled for you in your return to motorcycling, and who will now care even more about your condition.  Please continue appropriate updates both on health and motorcycling.

Best wishes from the top of Virginia where, down the many roads, you are always welcome to visit the Moto Grappa and, as the saying goes, "sit for a spell on the porch" and sip something pleasant.

Bill
Bill Hagan

Proud Member of Moto Guzzi's Envy-of-the-Industry Post-Sale R&D Program!

1998 V11 EV [98 EV]
2004 V11 Ballabio, Sold; sigh
2007 Norge [NORJ], Sold; sigh
2010 Griso [GRISO]
2016 Stornello [BEATA]
2017 V7 III [RADOŚĆ]

Offline twowings

• Gosling
  • Comfortably Numb
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2021, 08:21:12 PM »
Buy the Norge anyway, you'll need something to keep you occupied that isn't related to the medical stuff...trust me

Someone here can help you with any obstacles
Team Corse dal Delerium all'Oblivion
Moto Guzzi - 100 Anni Di Autentica Passione

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
http://www.wildguzzi.com/Products/products.htm
Advertise Here

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
http://www.wildguzzi.com/Products/products.htm
Advertise Here