Author Topic: Good aftermarket source for spark plug wire  (Read 1640 times)

Offline emerrryjones

• New Egg
Good aftermarket source for spark plug wire
« on: July 18, 2021, 09:03:43 PM »
Introducing you the most powerful shark vacuum

If you are into the vacuum cleaner market, you must be familiar with the best vacuum brand, SharkNijia. Shark doesn't like the other brands that narrow down their category to only one or two types of vacuum. Shark has been offering the customer a variety of vacuum cleaners, including handheld vacuums the upright and cordless vacuums. Most of their products now are some of the best vacuum cleaners picked by so many households out there. Because of all that, do you ever get curious which shark vacuum is the most powerful one that SharkNijia brought to the market? If you do, then today's Best rated vacuum cleaners will give you the legit answer to that question. This candidate is not afraid of any kind of your floors, even the high-pile carpet with its powerful suction power and fantastic brush roll. The Shark Apex Upright vacuum will be that vacuum cleaner you must think of when speaking of the best vacuum cleaner in the market!

Versatility

Pros:

• Efficient and powerful suction power
  • Self-cleaning brush roll
  • HEPA filter
  • Long cord
  • Adjustable height
  • Useful attachments
  • Efficiently deal with pet hair
Cons:

• Heavy
  • Price

This corded vacuum is famous for its multi-floor cleaning. We know that it is hard to find a vacuum that can clean hardwood floors easily while handling high pile carpets efficiently. The good news is this one is your saver! With its powerful airflow, cleaning flat surfaces is just an easy peasy game to the Shark Apex vacuum. However, powerful airflow combining with adjustable height brush roll is such a game-changer. With its amazing brush roll, you don't have to worry about the best vacuum cleaners in the world that might damage the carpet's material. Yet, it still can deep clean those high pile carpets, suck in all the dust and debris hiding deeply in the material.

Highlight features

• Self-cleaning brush roll
As we mentioned about the adjustable brush roll, there is more about the vacuum's brush roll. This brush roll has Shark's Zero-M technology, which makes it untangle the hair it sucks on the way cleaning. This feature would be good news for all the pet owners out there since they don't have to worry about the pet hair would wind up all over the brush and cause clogging and damaging it. Easy cleaning then!

• HEPA filter
One reason that makes Shark Apex vacuum the best vacuum for cleaning high pile carpets is that it has a HEPA filter system. The filtration would make your home even cleaner. The allergen sufferers would be happy to hear this! The HEPA filter will make sure to trap all the dust inside and prevent it from throwing back to the air after you clean up your house.

• Useful attachments
This vacuum comes with a crevice tool, pet power brush, and an upholstery tool. With the crevice tool, all the dust and debris hiding in tight corners won't be a problem anymore; you will be able to reach even the tightest corner with this accessory. The upholstery tool will clean up all of your furniture covered with fabric, including the couchers, car seats, etc. And, of course, the pet power brush is for handling the pet hair around your house.

Verdict

To sum up what we have been stating so far, this Shark Apex Upright vacuum is one of the Best Vacuum Cleaner in the market now. Suppose you are a big fan of Shark vacuums and looking for a mighty vacuum with the versatility to handle all types of floors in your house. In that case, you must put this into your cart and check out now! The Shark Apex vacuum cleaners will satisfy all your cleaning needs!
« Last Edit: January 04, 2024, 02:53:46 AM by emerrryjones »

Online 73 sport

• Hatchling
Re: Good aftermarket source for spark plug wire
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2021, 09:30:02 PM »
  Check out "Magnacore" wires. They have several varieties to suit anyones needs. They will make what ever you need to your specifications.          They are top quality and not expensive. Todays plugs are all resistance/suppressor type and don't need suppressor wiring or suppressor caps.

Offline guzzisteve

• Gaggle Hero
  • "Just Ride It"
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2021, 02:54:29 PM »
I used to buy Accel car wires for a V8.
"Pray through Carlo & your bike shall be healed"

Online moto

• Gaggle Mentor
  • Potrebbe andare peggio, potrebbe piovere!
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2021, 03:48:05 PM »
The last time I tried to buy bulk cable at an auto parts store they looked at me as though I were delusional. DennisKirk.com has such cable, and NGK caps. I don't know the specific requirements of your particular bike, though.

Moto
850 T-3
Griso 1100 corretto
2023 Royal Enfield Classic 350
Italjet Buccaneer 250 (ex-SSR) -- now sold
credit for 2500+ postings lost in the database meltdown of Feb 9, 2020

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2021, 03:48:05 PM »

Offline ampm7

• Gosling
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2021, 04:18:32 PM »
I have used Magnecor and they are excellent. They won't have a dual pair in their catalog for the Eldo so, you have to call them and tell them how long and what type of connectors the Eldo has. I just bought a pair for my '98 EV as I had for a 2002 VII Sport I had. They have been in business since the early 70's and have supplied numerous muscle/classic cars. Give them a call.
1970 Moto Guzzi Ambassador, 1998 EV, Honda 1972 850 Ambassador, 2022 Indian Super Chief Limited

Offline Madtownguzzi

• Gosling
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2021, 06:46:22 PM »
Randy S.
98 V11 EV
05 HD Electra Glide Classic
Madison, WI

Rough Edge racing

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2021, 08:16:04 PM »
magnacore are good stuff and they are low ohm suppression wires...

Offline et18

• Hatchling
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2021, 05:16:51 PM »
I had to look twice at the original posting to make sure it wasn't mine, I was asking exactly the same question in March:

https://wildguzzi.com/forum/index.php?topic=109927.msg1744637#msg1744637

In the end I went with the OEM wires due to water intrusion.  No matter what wire I used the NGK caps just don't seal at the top like the OEM plugs due to the weird opening shapes at the top.  The decorative cover over the plugs on the 1400 engine has an open grill that I don't see on the other MG engines so maybe this problem is more centric to 1400s.  That open grill lets water into the spark plug well unabated unless the top is sealed with the OEM plugs or something similar. 

Another problem I had was I had cut inbound wires so short that they were barely making contact with the coils.  They looked fine until I went to replace them, then I could see the coil contact on the short wires had almost disintegrated from arcing. 

Yeah, $200 for spark plug wires is just stupid but I got over it after the first ride. 

One more thing:  I tried the zip tie around the cap idea to prevent breaking the wire when pulling them out, but the zip tie breaks the water seal on the OEM plugs.  If anyone has a 1400 specific fix for this I'd like to hear about it.
2014 California Touring
1994 BMW R1100RS
2001 BMW R1200C

Quad Lock - The best GPS / phone mount system for your motorcycles, no damage to your cameras!!
Get a Wildguzzi discount of 10% off your order!
http://quadlock.refr.cc/luapmckeever
Advertise Here