Author Topic: The giant WG National threadfest  (Read 572145 times)

Offline r3bauer

• New Egg
Re: Cedar Vale Kansas - Not a Rally - April 22-24 2016
« Reply #300 on: April 08, 2014, 09:43:21 PM »
I ain't skeered of nuttin, ain't got brains nuff to be skeered.  ;) :D  First beer/Scotch/cigar is on me LR. Looking forward to meeting you.  First topic of discussion, POLITICS,  second topic RELIGION.  ;) :D ;D  After that, Ginger or Maryann. ::)
the two most topics you hate to talk about Pop! :D

oldbike54

« Reply #301 on: April 08, 2014, 09:48:02 PM »
[/quote
So son , give us a heads up re what subjects he most likes to talk about so we can avoid those topics  ;D Of course this is the pot calling the kettle ...  :D
Dusty

Offline r3bauer

• New Egg
« Reply #302 on: April 08, 2014, 09:48:04 PM »
Heres is my apperance fee to be paid for by Stormtruck2, 4 Bottles of Middleton Very Rare and a box of Rocky Patel vintage 99s. ;D:D:D

Offline r3bauer

• New Egg
« Reply #303 on: April 08, 2014, 09:52:22 PM »
[/quote
So son , give us a heads up re what subjects he most likes to talk about so we can avoid those topics  ;D Of course this is the pot calling the kettle ...  :D
Dusty
He loves to talk about how our great leader O is. How the Army is better than the Navy Fords better than Chevy and how much he agrees with Ol' Jeb on illegal aliens. Oh and he is a proud rainbow flag wavin liberal!! LOL :P:D:) (I gonna catch hell on this lol)

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #303 on: April 08, 2014, 09:52:22 PM »

oldbike54

« Reply #304 on: April 08, 2014, 09:58:48 PM »
He loves to talk about how our great leader O is. How the Army is better than the Navy Fords better than Chevy and how much he agrees with Ol' Jeb on illegal aliens. Oh and he is a proud rainbow flag wavin liberal!! LOL :P:D:) (I gonna catch hell on this lol)
Don't worry , he will probably be calling me also , what is the worst he can do , call me a lefty  ;D Shoot , if we could be on opposite sides of more issue , well , we would be  :D Still , ya gotta love the guy .
Dusty

Offline r3bauer

• New Egg
« Reply #305 on: April 08, 2014, 10:02:56 PM »
I gotta but you guys I ain't to sure about! I would like to make it but with it being easter and my little sister due around then cant do it this year.

Offline Stormtruck2

• AKA Scotch and Cigars
  • Gaggle Hero
  • Geese Fly in a Proper V
« Reply #306 on: April 11, 2014, 04:13:55 PM »
Humm, after reading this portion of the thread, and the drumming I've had to valiently endure, all I have to say is ( Thumb to nose with fingers sticking up) PFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTT! :D
If you wish to know what a man is, place in him authority.
False accusations reflect more on the accuser than the accused.
They can take everything from you, including your life, except your honor and integrity.  That you must give away.
Do or don't do. There is no try.
μολὼν λαβέ-molṑn labé

Offline swalker

• Long Live the Moto Guzzi
  • Gosling
« Reply #307 on: April 11, 2014, 06:47:51 PM »
Rudy is coming by my house Friday...Then we will make an attempt to head for Cedar Vale, Ks... I am riding my California Custom... Rudy told me he is going to ride his Triumph... Don't give us any shit...We are coming for a good time... LOL.. It will be good to get out and spend a weekend with some other  Guzzi people... :BEER:
Born to ride a Moto Guzzi... Enjoyed the 35 years....
2014 Black California Custom (sold August 2017)
2011 White Norge 8vGT (traded)
1977 Lemans I (sold 5/2015)
1974 V7 Sport
Retired Arkansas Reps 1988-2012....

Offline Stormtruck2

• AKA Scotch and Cigars
  • Gaggle Hero
« Reply #308 on: April 11, 2014, 07:12:14 PM »
Hot dang!!! Sounds like we got us a 1400 Custom demo bike for the rally!!!  Thanks Swalker!! :bow   ;) :D ;D
They can take everything from you, including your life, except your honor and integrity.  That you must give away.
μολὼν λαβέ-molṑn labé

Offline swalker

• Gosling
« Reply #309 on: April 11, 2014, 07:16:38 PM »
Hot dang!!! Sounds like we got us a 1400 Custom demo bike for the rally!!!  Thanks Swalker!! :bow   ;) :D ;D

You get on over there with us...Pictures of the bike are only 15 bucks... LOL.. ;-T
1974 V7 Sport

Offline Guzzistajohn

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #310 on: April 11, 2014, 08:10:25 PM »
You get on over there with us...Pictures of the bike are only 15 bucks... LOL.. ;-T

I think I have a pic from Oklahomie, I'll trade you for a glass of something from the highlands Matt!
Glad your gonna make it Steve!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 08:14:58 PM by Guzzistajohn »
ебать Россию!   Not anti social-pro solitude

Offline Stormtruck2

• AKA Scotch and Cigars
  • Gaggle Hero
« Reply #311 on: April 11, 2014, 10:01:53 PM »

I have highlands, lowlands, and islands selections, as you may have heard.  ::) :D  Maybe I can con swalker into letting me sit on the Cali for a glass of something from an ....land.   :BEER: ;)
μολὼν λαβέ-molṑn labé

Offline Guzzistajohn

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #312 on: April 11, 2014, 10:29:13 PM »
I have highlands, lowlands, and islands selections, as you may have heard.  ::) :D  Maybe I can con swalker into letting me sit on the Cali for a glass of something from an ....land.   :BEER: ;)

He's a pretty easy old boy to get along with, I bet we can talk him into it ;-T I'm sure the war dept. will be happy ;D

Offline fubar guzzi

• Gosling
« Reply #313 on: April 13, 2014, 12:02:22 AM »
Ive been out of town the last 10 days,but fret not now that I am back to a computer Ill be in touch.

oldbike54

« Reply #314 on: April 14, 2014, 04:31:36 PM »
OK fellas , hope everyone is as excited as me , as stated earlier Doug and I will be there Thurs for some recon , so if you have cabin fever ...
Dusty

Offline Chet Rugg

• Administrator
  • Gaggle Hero
  • Chet & Rusty ( 99 Bassa )
« Reply #315 on: April 14, 2014, 04:40:52 PM »
Hope to make it over Sat.
Would enjoy coming Thursday and staying till Sunday but just can't  :'(
May have to come in cage also. Not very far for me just have to get home quick if something happens back home.
Give me a bad  time about being in a cage and I will have   swalker and rudy take your ass out!!  ;D ;D

I will explain when I get there.

Chet

Chet Rugg
99 Bassa
01 Cali Special

100,000 miles

oldbike54

« Reply #316 on: April 14, 2014, 04:50:12 PM »
Chet , what's this "cage" you speak of ?  :D We do not care how you get there .
Dusty
PS , we ain't afraid of Steve  ;D

Offline fubar guzzi

• Gosling
« Reply #317 on: April 14, 2014, 09:47:48 PM »
Hey Chet, don't fret man theres a fella from down somewhere takin ah ARMY surplus submarine heck I might ride a BMWebahu even.Good chance KIRBYwill fly by an air drop his bike.Anybody lookin for Stormtruck good luck he has to get permission from his prison warden so look for him under a canvas or something (in cog needo)he says! If you want to take a cage Chet its really ok.Rocker went to Lo uisiana last week,Iknow personally what their rallys are like,more than likely he ate enough fish to last a long long time.So he will be takin nothing---- probably a no show,worked for GEORGE JONES!! Now theres Delrod what can you say about him?Iheard he was hitch hiking to Cedar Vail cause he had to carry so damn many FISH or sumpin! Its crazy man every buddy does his own thing,that OLD HIPPY he is staying home to care for some CATS what the hell has he got MOUNTAIN lions!! Chet if you come with a cage then perhaps OLD HIPPY would come cats an all! Anyway just my too cents worth,ya~all come now ya hear!!!

oldbike54

« Reply #318 on: April 15, 2014, 08:46:21 PM »
Hey Fubar , gonna leave the sub moored this trip , hard to move it back into the river w/o a LARGE crane  :D Are you showing up Thur to keep us entertained ? Talked to Mike C today , he is riding in from Ca.on a CX100 , GEEZ , he is one tough guy  ;-T In 48 hours the fire will be burning and the beer will be cold .
Dusty

Offline Guzzistajohn

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #319 on: April 15, 2014, 09:08:32 PM »
Hey Fubar , gonna leave the sub moored this trip , hard to move it back into the river w/o a LARGE crane  :D Are you showing up Thur to keep us entertained ? Talked to Mike C today , he is riding in from Ca.on a CX100 , GEEZ , he is one tough guy  ;-T In 48 hours the fire will be burning and the beer will be cold .
Dusty

Mike Carmack AKA "The worlds most interesting man" said, "I don't ride 34 year old motorbikes 1/2 way across the US often, but when I do................" ;D

oldbike54

« Reply #320 on: April 15, 2014, 10:54:46 PM »
We have had a request for a tutorial on synching fuel injectors , or as Kirby has rightfully labeled them "electric carburetors " . Any one have the equipment and know how that is willing to help out ?
Dusty

Offline guzzi4me

• Gaggle Mentor
« Reply #321 on: April 15, 2014, 11:18:27 PM »
NEWS FLASH!!

Dusty will be attending a Guzzi Not-A-Rally...actually on a Guzzi!!!

Sorry about your BMW...but I am sure she will live again.

Wish I could be there...

Have fun my friend...

Jeff

Jeff S
Fruita CO

01 Jackal "Mistress"...sold
02 Stone "Giada"...donated Cedar Vale raffle
16 Stone V7 II "Olivia"...racking up the miles!!

oldbike54

« Reply #322 on: April 15, 2014, 11:24:33 PM »
Thanks Jeff , next year maybe we can fly you out .
Dusty

Offline fubar guzzi

• Gosling
« Reply #323 on: April 16, 2014, 10:32:56 AM »
 Old bike,had I known we could ave put the crain on chets camper. If hhe leaves the kitchen sink behind there will be plenty room! Thursday is out for me, 30mph wind in the wrong direction and colder than a welldiggers GAZEEBO,however I will be there bright an early Friday(late afternoon).By the way           HAPPY BIRTHDAY     !!!

Offline Stormtruck2

• AKA Scotch and Cigars
  • Gaggle Hero
« Reply #324 on: April 16, 2014, 12:59:26 PM »
Hope to make it over Sat.
Would enjoy coming Thursday and staying till Sunday but just can't  :'(
May have to come in cage also. Not very far for me just have to get home quick if something happens back home.
Give me a bad  time about being in a cage and I will have   swalker and rudy take your ass out!!  ;D ;D

I will explain when I get there.

Chet

Chet, doesn't look like you'll be the only one in a cage.  Looks like due to supplier difficulties, and a bi-polar mother nature, Fresh Candy and I will be caging it down to CV.  So if they give us any manure about caging it to the rally, we can just sit and drink our good liquor and smoke our great cigars ourselves and not share the bounty.  ;) :D

To all, hope everyone is bringing a bottle of their favorite spirits and cigars to enjoy.  Fresh Candy (Lorraine) is already planning the after dinner soiree around the campfire.  After we help Dusty and Doug clean up after dinner, the Guzzi campfire and bar will open.  Anyone that has to been a rally with Lorraine and I knows what I am talking about. If you haven't, well, hope you enjoy it.  It will be time for Dusty and Doug to kick back and take a load off after all the KP duty they pulled.  ;-T :BEER:

See you there FRIDAY!!!!!!!
μολὼν λαβέ-molṑn labé

oldbike54

« Reply #325 on: April 16, 2014, 06:18:04 PM »
Had to fight down the urge to head out for CV today  :D Still need to mow the yard , a 15 minute chore now that my mower is not almost as old as me  ;D Looking forward with great anticipation folks , hope everyone has a safe and fun journey arriving and departing . Some of you are coming from a fair distance , slightly envious of the road trip  :)
Of course we are going to have the best gathering of the year , so far anyway . Matt is in charge of the complaint dept ...so whine at your own peril  :D
Dusty

Offline Stormtruck2

• AKA Scotch and Cigars
  • Gaggle Hero
« Reply #326 on: April 16, 2014, 10:35:56 PM »
The cage is loaded and pointed south for the trip. Headed to Cross Timbers and Springpatch MO tomorrow.  Then on to  Cedar Vale.   ;-T. See ya all there.  :bike
μολὼν λαβέ-molṑn labé

oldbike54

« Reply #327 on: April 17, 2014, 07:12:37 AM »
The weather forecast is, in a word ...FABULOUS , MOST PLEASING , BEAUTIFUL , VERY PLEASANT ! Take your pick . 
Slight chance of rain , mid 70s , light winds , told everyone we would have good weather  :D
I would like to make an observation re rallies/camp outs . My two local buddies both have the time and money to attend , and claim they would like to come . However , both of them have come up with several excuses as to why they can't . I have decided the truth is that neither one really "WANTS" to come , simply afraid to leave  the comforts of home . Sad really , both are much younger than me , and act like two old men . Oh well , won't ask them anymore if they want to have fun , guess the television provides better entertainment than riding MCs and hanging out with good folks . Sorry for the rambling , but there is a point . I am very grateful to have found a group of people who refuse to get old , preferring to get out and experience some life  :bow Thanks folks , see you all tomorrow .
Dusty

Offline Guzzistajohn

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #328 on: April 17, 2014, 03:39:29 PM »
The weather forecast is, in a word ...FABULOUS , MOST PLEASING , BEAUTIFUL , VERY PLEASANT ! Take your pick . 
Slight chance of rain , mid 70s , light winds , told everyone we would have good weather  :D
I would like to make an observation re rallies/camp outs . My two local buddies both have the time and money to attend , and claim they would like to come . However , both of them have come up with several excuses as to why they can't . I have decided the truth is that neither one really "WANTS" to come , simply afraid to leave  the comforts of home . Sad really , both are much younger than me , and act like two old men . Oh well , won't ask them anymore if they want to have fun , guess the television provides better entertainment than riding MCs and hanging out with good folks . Sorry for the rambling , but there is a point . I am very grateful to have found a group of people who refuse to get old , preferring to get out and experience some life  :bow Thanks folks , see you all tomorrow .
Dusty

Ya'll come and see us now, 'ya hear??

Offline swalker

• Gosling
« Reply #329 on: April 17, 2014, 06:19:48 PM »
Big John,
   I looked around the map there... I don't see any place to get Miller Lite...LOL...

Rudy called and is not going to be able to make it. His excuse for backing out is legitimate...We will ride together again... So if I make it, I will be solo...

Walker
1974 V7 Sport

Quad Lock - The best GPS / phone mount system for your motorcycles, no damage to your cameras!!
Get a Wildguzzi discount of 10% off your order!
http://quadlock.refr.cc/luapmckeever
Advertise Here