Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: welding question 75 850 T
« Last post by Perazzimx14 on Today at 03:20:49 PM »
The steel on the 850T is nothing special. You can TIG, MIG or stick weld it. Personally I'd prefer TIG.
Third-Sunday-of-the-Month Connecticut-Rhode Island Breakfast
Sunday, April 21, 2024
8:00 AM to 10:00 AM

Deb's Restaurant
40 Saybrook Road
Rte. 154
Higganum, CT 06441

As usual, no need to be there exactly at 8:00. Come as your schedule permits! After breakfast we move on over to the neighboring Seven Falls parking areas to clear tables and parking spaces for Deb...to kick tires and tell tall tales.

FYI: this Sunday is also the Spring Motorcycle Swap Meet up at Stafford Springs Speedway. See: https://staffordmotorspeedway.com/events/2024-spring-motorcycle-swap-meet/

Steven Rossi
CT-RI MGNOC State Rep.
(248) 470-5788
RIP MR. Betts,

The Allmans have been one of my go to's for decades!  :thumb:
General Discussion / Re: Tank bag for V85TT?
« Last post by Huzo on Today at 02:09:39 PM »

Damn…!
That Stelvio must be a fantastic thing. If I saw a red/silver version with polished rims, I don’t know how I could walk away… :drool:
« Last post by kingoffleece on Today at 01:50:49 PM »
I use the GIVI tank ring and have a few different bags depending on how large it needs to be for that outing.
General Discussion / Re: Could be a return to fold moment ahead
« Last post by OkJohn on Today at 01:50:25 PM »
Well - I made a very brief visit by the dealer to have a quick look...  Did put a leg over it and it sure did seem a bit "porky" as someone mentioned earlier. IT was not love at first sight either. I'll keep my eyes open for what may "pop up" next I guess.

Thanks all !
« Last post by Trialsman on Today at 01:36:39 PM »
This looks like it could work . https://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/parts/tusk-olympus-tank-bag-p

This is the bag I put on my new Stelvio.  I like the quality and features of the bag, but check the size as a camera and water bottle might be tight, depending on what you use. 

On my V85 I have the Giant Loop Diablo, which is a little bigger.  Two things to be careful of on this bag are; the map case needs a cover since it isn't really too waterproof.  The second is that the bag is so much longer it makes getting the ignition key access a little bit of a pain.  All in all it is a good quality bag.

General Discussion / Re: Static Timing
« Last post by guzzisteve on Today at 01:33:21 PM »
2 bolts at bottom.
General Discussion / Re: What? Another Video (Breva 1100 review)
« Last post by bad Chad on Today at 01:17:42 PM »
You really did nail the Breva.  If I could only ever have one bike for a lifetime, I think it would be the B1100.
See you down the road.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here