Author Topic: Got an invite to See the new 2016 El Dorado, Audace and concept MGX-21  (Read 3283 times)

canuguzzi

3 Models of the 2016 California to be shown on May 7th along with a focus group hosted by MG. Showing is in Sacramento. Anyone else here going?

:'( I won't be riding the Norge over as it's in the shop for the tank swelling, fuel gauge snafu and oil leak on the swing arm/CARC or wherever it is coming from.

Maybe this will show up too:

« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 08:51:15 PM by Norge Pilot »

Offline Yeahoo Whoyah

• Gaggle Hero
  • 1971 LAPD Ambassador - 1976 Convert
This invitation arrived today in my email from Elk Grove Powersports.  Customer outreach from from Piaggio.
Moto Guzzi focus group! Progress?

"Come see the new 2016 California El Dorado, Audace and the concept MGX-21 bagger!

On Thursday May 7, 2015 we will be hosting the new 2016 Moto Guzzi California's on our showroom! Later that evening we will be hosting a small, exclusive unveiling event from 6pm to 8pm to officially introduce the models. We would like to invite you to come check out the new motorcycles during the day, as well as join us for the official unveiling in the evening. There will be opportunities to be part of Moto Guzzi's focus groups to share your thoughts and suggestions on the 3 models presented and the Moto Guzzi brand in general. Moto Guzzi will have special giveaway t-shirts for those who attend as a token of the evening unveiling event, along with plenty of Moto Guzzi range brochures to hand out"
Greg Tillitson
El Dorado Hills Calif.

canuguzzi

Yup

Time to put some bugs in their ears, politely of course and here is a chance to say something. If you show I'll see you there.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 09:52:32 PM by Norge Pilot »

Offline arveno

• Gaggle Hero
    • ddleathers.com
ok i am not sure if i get this correct.

Piaggio ops no no i meant , Guzzi take the california bike model 2013 , change paint job and voila' " the new eldorado model 2016 "

???

wow... good job piaggio.... keep on the hard work lol

Wildguzzi.com

canuguzzi

ok i am not sure if i get this correct.

Piaggio ops no no i meant , Guzzi take the california bike model 2013 , change paint job and voila' " the new eldorado model 2016 "

???

wow... good job piaggio.... keep on the hard work lol

What Honda did with the ST, Yamaha with the FJR and Kawasaki with the Concours for over a decade. Worked for them. BMW did it too.

Just sayin.

20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here