Author Topic: Tank bag for Calvin  (Read 2356 times)

Steve Swan

Tank bag for Calvin
« on: January 17, 2015, 11:27:46 PM »
Hi, i'd appreciate hearing your preferences for tank bags for the CalVin.  I have been using the Guzzi CalVin bag, but want something waterproof and easy to take off and put on.  Thanks for sharing your experience!

dilligaf

Re: Tank bag for Calvin
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2015, 07:13:01 AM »
I ridden many a mile in the rain and never had any of their products leak.  Not all that large and no whistles or bell.
http://www.revpack.com/tankpack/
 :BEER:
Matt

Offline Sheepdog

• Gaggle Hero
  • 2007 Moto Guzzi California Vintage
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2015, 01:43:10 PM »
I use the Roadgear Sport with straps. It expands a bit, but is pretty ideal (for me) in the standard configuration. Its not waterproof, but is pretty resistant to the stuff behind a windshield. It includes a rain cover (only really good for when the bike is parked...when in motion it fills up with air like a balloon) and spare parts (buckles and such) are available.

I wore out the silver one (pictured above) and replaced it with one that is all black. It is much easier to keep clean...
"Change is inevitable. Growth is optional." John C. Maxwell

Offline LowRyter

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2015, 03:48:10 PM »
With a metal gas tank any of the dozens of magnetic tank bags will fill the bill.  Most have a waterproof cover.  I've had Tourmaster for a dozen year that I've used on my Bandit and EV.

Thanks to Greg Field for providing me a bag for the Greenie (fitted plastic tank) out his stash for gratis.
John L 
When life gets you down remember it's one down and the rest are up.  (1-N-23456)

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2015, 03:48:10 PM »

Quad Lock - The best GPS / phone mount system for your motorcycles, no damage to your cameras!!
Get a Wildguzzi discount of 10% off your order!
http://quadlock.refr.cc/luapmckeever
Advertise Here