General Category > Bike Builds, Rebuilds And Restorations Only

Guzzi trike project

(1/4) > >>

gearman:
Trike is making good progress. I will have pictures soon. I was planning on using a mono shock. I made a test stand and mounted the assy.horizontally and the shock does not feel like it is damping on the return stroke. I am thinking that the internals are different on a horizontal shock. I have searched the net and found no answer.Help!

NCAmother:
Rad!  Pictures and details please!!!!   I must say I think this belongs in the "bike build" thread, you'll get more views and advice. Nate

rodekyll:
There are horizontal shocks and vertical ones.  They work best in their intended orientations.  Some vertical shocks don't want to be upside down.

gearman:

--- Quote from: rodekyll on May 20, 2017, 11:50:28 AM ---There are horizontal shocks and vertical ones.  They work best in their intended orientations.  Some vertical shocks don't want to be upside down.

--- End quote ---
I get that, but I cannot find horizontal ones to buy.

gearman:

--- Quote from: NCAmother on May 20, 2017, 11:27:46 AM ---Rad!  Pictures and details please!!!!   I must say I think this belongs in the "bike build" thread, you'll get more views and advice. Nate

--- End quote ---
Where is the "bike build thread'?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version