Author Topic: Who's still Rockin a Windjammer ?  (Read 3649 times)

Offline Jake

• Gaggle Hero
Re: Who's still Rockin a Windjammer ?
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2019, 12:30:59 PM »
I've had a Windjammer-type fairing on my 850T since purchase (sorry, no pics at this time.)  It's provided good protection from the waste up and I like the storage capacity, too.  Bike has seemed to handle it well and at 50mpg I'm not hurting for fuel or power.  Would like to figure out lowers - get awful wet in the rain - but no other complaints.  I keep an eye on the frame-mounted rack and check the clamps.  4 bolts on and off, too. 
Granville, Ohio
1975 850-T
1977 R750/7

canuck750

« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2019, 09:51:19 AM »
This cool survivor is advertised on the Canadian Classic Bike Exchange, no relation to seller but I have met him and he is a reputable guy.

1971 CB450K4 with Active Alberta Registration  $4,000.00 ($3,000.00 USD) Edmonton AB. Have original parts so Windjammer can be removed. New oversize pistons/rings, cam chain, cam chain idler, exhaust cam followers. New valve guides with seals to run on unleaded gas. New air cleaner to intake boots, new fork seals & gators. Original except for some touch up paint on frame. Currently in use. 13,000 miles

the.old.tiddler@gmail.com

Offline diablo45

• Gaggle Mentor
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2019, 03:23:33 PM »
Remounted the Windjammer II. I marked and will trim the windscreen tomorrow or monday.

Sam
Hazel Park,MI 48030

1970 Ambassador/gone but not forgotten
2002 Stone/gone but not forgotten
1992 Honda ST1100/ gone, it was nice

Support your local dealer

We are the people of the Sun

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
http://www.wildguzzi.com/Products/products.htm
Advertise Here

20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here