General Category > General Discussion

WG Rider age survey!

(1/11) > >>

Ncdan:
I just saw a post one of our messages made and if my math is correct, this gentleman is 85 years young, or there about.

Out of curiosity and want to give a hats off to these motorcycle heroes, let’s take a survey, so we can honor these gentlemen.

Any members who are 75 and older and still riding,  please identify yourselves so we can salute and tip our hats to you.

Dan

Chuck in Indiana:
Yeah, I'm older than that. Have some "oldest rider" trophies..  :cool: I'll bet there are several on here. <snapping suspenders>

Ncdan:

--- Quote from: Chuck in Indiana on November 27, 2021, 09:39:20 AM ---Yeah, I'm older than that. Have some "oldest rider" trophies..  :cool: I'll bet there are several on here. <snapping suspenders>

--- End quote ---
Maybe I’ll have the privilege to buy your lunch someday, Sir👍

Moparnut72:
76, still riding but had to give up my Audace, too heavy and awkward at this point in life. Replaced it with the Bonneville. MG just doesn't build anything to suit my touring needs.
kk

TOMB:
Just celebrated the third anniversary of my 25th birthday (75years young) still riding but now 'the bikes put away for the winter time we're getting snow in the near future spring is around the corner and I'll be older and still riding

TOMB
Connecticut

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version