General Category > General Discussion

This makes me miss it

<< < (2/3) > >>

ohiorider:
Visit your local BMW dealer and lift one of the new R18 cruisers off the side stand.  You'll get the picture if you are 5'7' - 5'8" tall with 30" inseam. Guzzi doesn't hold the patent on really heavy cruisers.

Bob

Guzzistajohn:

--- Quote from: ohiorider on September 23, 2021, 02:42:00 PM ---Visit your local BMW dealer and lift one of the new R18 cruisers off the side stand.  You'll get the picture if you are 5'7' - 5'8" tall with 30" inseam. Guzzi doesn't hold the patent on really heavy cruisers.

Bob

--- End quote ---

Local BMW dealer??? Now that's FUNNY! About as scarce as Guzzi dealers here in flyover country!

sdcr:
I just took a demo of the touring version of the R18. Yeah, it did feel hefty, but the weight is distributed very low. The real main issue for me, was how low the bike sits. It gave me a cramp in my hip, just trying to get my foot on the shifter.

--- Quote from: ohiorider on September 23, 2021, 02:42:00 PM ---Visit your local BMW dealer and lift one of the new R18 cruisers off the side stand.  You'll get the picture if you are 5'7' - 5'8" tall with 30" inseam. Guzzi doesn't hold the patent on really heavy cruisers.

Bob

--- End quote ---

Moparnut72:
I just took a week long trip on my Audace. It is getting heavier all the time, maybe I am getting frail. It is now to the point where I am going to sell it. Wish me luck, it sat on the showroom floor for three years. 
kk

Ncdan:

--- Quote from: Moparnut72 on September 23, 2021, 05:25:55 PM ---I just took a week long trip on my Audace. It is getting heavier all the time, maybe I am getting frail. It is now to the point where I am going to sell it. Wish me luck, it sat on the showroom floor for three years. 
kk

--- End quote ---
Sending a PM

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version