Author Topic: Introductions thread...Introduce yourself to the group !  (Read 1032948 times)

Offline centrite

• New Egg
Re: Introductions thread...Introduce yourself to the group !
« Reply #3000 on: April 22, 2020, 02:19:07 PM »
Hi,
Herb C, 69, retired mechanical contractor, Seattle WA.
Riding, boating, travelling with my wife.

13 Motoguzzi V7 Special
73 Triumph TR7RV
07 BMW G650X
11 Sazuki TU 250

Offline mathieuguzzi

• New Egg
    • My Photo Website
« Reply #3001 on: April 22, 2020, 03:04:00 PM »
Hi everybody !

i'm Mathieu from France , 36 years old , and riding guzzi since 36 years old  :grin:
born in my father's side car ... and since that i ride Guzzi ( ok i rode on some others bike like ducati or HD but still guzzi's in the garage)

to day i have :

2006 , 1100 Calif +Side car ( french Joke'r 2)
2004 , V11 Lemans (my wife's bike)
1997 , Daytona RS
1997 , Centauro
1983 , Lemans III
1976, 850 T3 California
1976, 750 S3 ( work in progress)
1948, 250 Airone (one of my father's guzzi ... but still in my garage because i like to use it everyday for work !)

Offline aproud1

• Hatchling
« Reply #3002 on: April 22, 2020, 07:59:44 PM »
Hi everybody!

Andy here from Cincinnati, OH. Just picked up the V7 Milano below after much research. I work in kidney dialysis. Been riding I guess 16 years. V7 is my 3rd bike. Once I rode it, there was no going back to anything else.

See you all around.

In The Car Hole: ‘81 CB650C Basket Case Rehab Bike

The Past: ‘76 Kawasaki KZ400 Special, ‘06 Kawasaki VN750 (pita), ‘18 V7III Milano, '20 V85TT McD, ‘21 Kawasaki W800 (totaled by a drunk dude one fateful morning)

Offline Pancho

• New Egg
« Reply #3003 on: April 25, 2020, 06:29:38 PM »
Frank Cutrone from guelph Ontario Canada. heating technician 51yrs young. Just bought new 2017 mgx-21 last  September.
Put 80km on it and it suddenly had a catastrophic electrical problem! At the dealer now. :sad:

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #3003 on: April 25, 2020, 06:29:38 PM »

Offline Stu

• New Egg
« Reply #3004 on: April 27, 2020, 10:24:57 AM »
Hi all, Stu here from Wiltshire, UK. I'm a Mechanical Engineer in the rail industry, 62 last week, and riding 45 years now.

Had my first Italian bike in 1982 (a Ducati 900MHR) and my first Guzzi in 86 (a V65SP converted to Monza bodywork). That was also my only Guzzi till this week... just bought a very dodgy looking 76 850 T3. Haven't got it yet, so the full extent of its dodginess is yet to be revealed!

No doubt to be the subject of a long, drawn out project thread when it finally arrives. In the meantime, I'll dive into the FAQs and see what I need to know!

Offline WinnipegRider

• New Egg
« Reply #3005 on: April 27, 2020, 07:32:54 PM »
Hi everyone, I'm Ryan, a 41 year old electrician in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.  I kind of stumbled into the Moto Guzzi family after coming across a new 2017 V7III Special last year at a multi-line dealer while looking for an upgrade from my CRF250L.  I found this forum while looking for info about ECM flashing for the bike, and now here I am!

2017 V7iii Special

Offline GreyGooseGuy

• New Egg
« Reply #3006 on: April 29, 2020, 06:23:14 PM »
Greetings from the Western Denver suburbs. I've never owned a Guzzi -- my dad did, a 1970 Ambassador V750, if memory serves -- but I've always been fascinated with them, for reasons I don't fully understand. Against my better judgment, I'm thinking about a V7 III.

Forgive the length of this...

About me: I've already celebrated my 60th birthday. About 5'8", with a 31-inch inseam. I'm married. She will go for an occasional ride as pillion, when the weather is perfect; prefers overnight trips to be in the car. I'm on my 18th bike, a 2016 FJR1300es (and my third FJR). I enjoy riding Colorado's passes and Front-Range canyons at a brisk, but not frantic pace. I've done a number of long-distance rides, including several Iron Butt Association 1,000-in-24 rides, and a 1,500-in-24 Bun Burner Gold. I had a mid-pack finish in my first (and to-date, only) multi-day long-distance rally in 2014, which involved riding 3,750 miles across 13 states in five days.

Why I'm here: I'm thinking about selling the uber-competent FJR and buying a V7 III. Why? The FJR is HEAVY, and seems to carry a lot of its weight up high. I'm not getting any younger. Pushing it around, on any kind of an incline, is sure to prompt a cloud of profanities. And I cannot flat-foot the bike at a stop. The saddle isn't especially lofty, but the bike is wide. And I'd swear my legs have gotten maybe an inch shorter over the last few years.

I refuse to go back to a drive chain. Won't consider a bike that cannot accommodate a center stand. Won't buy a BMW. That would seem to leave me with a Guzzi or a 10 year-old Honda NT700V. I'm guessing the latter's integrated luggage isn't removable -- at least, not easily -- which means getting it into or out of my garage would be quite a dance.

So... the V7, which I would expect to be able to purchase from proceeds of the sale of the FJR. (No, I don't have either enough garage or enough disposable income for two bikes.) V7 advantages: lighter, lower. I should be able to do routine maintenance, including maybe valve adjustments, myself. Character. Disadvantages: insufficient alternator capacity for heated gear, a necessity for long-distance riding in Colorado. Probably insufficient power for those occasional two-up rides in the mountains. No cruise control. No heated grips. Cooked calves on hot days, I would think. "Character."

Advice is certainly welcome, but I may get no further without riding one. There's a low-mileage Milano that I would probably buy at a local dealer, but they don't seem interested in letting me take it out for a five-hour test ride... :laugh:
« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 06:24:25 PM by GreyGooseGuy »
2020 Kawasaki Z900

Previous bikes: 1970 Honda CB100; ... '95 Honda 750 Nighthawk; '99 Suzuki SV650; '02 Honda 750 Nighthawk; '12 Suzuki V-Strom 1000; '10 FJR1300; '14 Super Ténéré ES; '16 FJR1300ES; '18 Ducati Monster 797; '16 FJR1300ES; '18 V7 III Milano.

IBA #56124.

Offline Lannis

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #3007 on: April 30, 2020, 07:29:19 AM »

Why? The FJR is HEAVY, and seems to carry a lot of its weight up high. I'm not getting any younger. Pushing it around, on any kind of an incline, is sure to prompt a cloud of profanities. And I cannot flat-foot the bike at a stop. The saddle isn't especially lofty, but the bike is wide. And I'd swear my legs have gotten maybe an inch shorter over the last few years.

That's happening with a LOT of us.   I have a couple of uber-competent touring bikes, but I'll never buy anything as heavy and as tall as they are again.   V7 is in the right direction for sure.

So... the V7, which I would expect to be able to purchase from proceeds of the sale of the FJR. (No, I don't have either enough garage or enough disposable income for two bikes.) V7 advantages: lighter, lower. I should be able to do routine maintenance, including maybe valve adjustments, myself. Character.

All correct.   Maintenance is the easiest of any modern bike.   Valve adjustments especially.

Disadvantages: insufficient alternator capacity for heated gear, a necessity for long-distance riding in Colorado. Probably insufficient power for those occasional two-up rides in the mountains. No cruise control. No heated grips. Cooked calves on hot days, I would think. "Character."

Advice is certainly welcome, but I may get no further without riding one.

First advice is certainly to ride one.   And the first thing to think of is the fact that this is a 750, like the ones from 40 - 50 years ago that were Big Touring Bikes like Guzzi Ambassadors, Honda CB-750s, and Suzuki GT-750.   It will go anywhere and do anything, just like those bikes would.

But when you give up the "High, Tall, Heavy, Hard to Push Around" bikes, you also give up the 130 HP motor jerking you and your load up the road with massive acceleration around a line of cars in the mountains.   You give up the 700 watt alternator that will pull two sets of heated gear and driving lights.  You give up a couple inches of seat space.

And if you want this easy-to-handle light bike, you HAVE to modify your expectations as to amenities, space, comfort, luggage capacity, and power.

To me, it's worth it to have a lighter bike that doesn't make me cringe when I have to stop on a gravelly, off-camber road, hoping I can hold it up ....

Good luck!

Lannis
"Hard pounding, this, gentlemen; let's see who pounds the longest".

Offline jumpmaster

• Gosling
« Reply #3008 on: April 30, 2020, 08:10:14 AM »

If you want this easy-to-handle light bike, you HAVE to modify your expectations as to amenities, space, comfort, luggage capacity, and power.

To me, it's worth it to have a lighter bike that doesn't make me cringe when I have to stop on a gravelly, off-camber road, hoping I can hold it up ....

Good luck!

Lannis

:thumb:   the key is to concentrate on and enjoy what you have gained rather than what you have lost.  You may even discover that a lighter bike will open up opportunities for experiences you never had the chance to enjoy when you were focused on a more frantic riding style.  As Lannis pointed out, a 750 cc to 1000 cc bike isn't really "small" in the motorcycle world, except as compared to the land yachts most people, including myself, tour on.  Since you mentioned that your wife is uninterested in even overnight trips on the bike, you really don't need a bike big enough to carry the kitchen sink and refrigerator on longer rides, so you haven't lost much, if any, in required carrying capacity. 
JC
90 Mille GT (sold), 73 Eldorado, 75 Norton Commando, 46 Whizzer, 13 Harley Road Glide

Offline GreyGooseGuy

• New Egg
« Reply #3009 on: April 30, 2020, 12:45:09 PM »
:thumb:   the key is to concentrate on and enjoy what you have gained rather than what you have lost.  You may even discover that a lighter bike will open up opportunities for experiences you never had the chance to enjoy when you were focused on a more frantic riding style.  As Lannis pointed out, a 750 cc to 1000 cc bike isn't really "small" in the motorcycle world, except as compared to the land yachts most people, including myself, tour on.  Since you mentioned that your wife is uninterested in even overnight trips on the bike, you really don't need a bike big enough to carry the kitchen sink and refrigerator on longer rides, so you haven't lost much, if any, in required carrying capacity.

Thanks, Lannis and jumpmaster. I am concerned that I may not be able to arrange a long-enough test ride to really get any sense of the V7's capabilities in the twisties. I do like to ride at a 7/10 pace through the corners. I understand that there may be an issue with cornering clearance, but I'm not clear whether that would come into play for me, or only be an issue for a real hotshoe. It's been many years since I scraped any hard parts in a corner. Thoughts?

Waiting to hear back from Erico, the local dealer re: a test ride. The shop with the low-mileage Milano didn't really seem interested in working with me...
2020 Kawasaki Z900

Previous bikes: 1970 Honda CB100; ... '95 Honda 750 Nighthawk; '99 Suzuki SV650; '02 Honda 750 Nighthawk; '12 Suzuki V-Strom 1000; '10 FJR1300; '14 Super Ténéré ES; '16 FJR1300ES; '18 Ducati Monster 797; '16 FJR1300ES; '18 V7 III Milano.

IBA #56124.

Offline jumpmaster

• Gosling
« Reply #3010 on: April 30, 2020, 01:06:04 PM »
Thanks, Lannis and jumpmaster. I am concerned that I may not be able to arrange a long-enough test ride to really get any sense of the V7's capabilities in the twisties. I do like to ride at a 7/10 pace through the corners. I understand that there may be an issue with cornering clearance, but I'm not clear whether that would come into play for me, or only be an issue for a real hotshoe. It's been many years since I scraped any hard parts in a corner. Thoughts?

An ideal solution would be to find someone in your area who has a fairly new V7 who'd be amenable to riding together for a few hours and switching bikes during the ride.  Maybe hang around the shop(s) that sell or work on Guzzis to see if a candidate appears.  Or, even better, find out when the closest Guzzi state group meets - a lot have monthly breakfast, lunch or dinner meetings.  A bit of a challenge while we're dealing with --19, but that should ease at least a bit in the next month or 2.
JC
90 Mille GT (sold), 73 Eldorado, 75 Norton Commando, 46 Whizzer, 13 Harley Road Glide

Online Lovey

• New Egg
« Reply #3011 on: May 01, 2020, 06:06:41 AM »
G'day all,
My name is Steve and I’m from Batemans Bay, which is on the beautiful south coast of NSW, Australia.  I’m 48, married with 2 children and I’m a public servant.
I’ve never owned a Moto Guzzi before, but there’s just something, I can’t put my finger on it, that I’ve always admired or liked about them.  Maybe it’s the engine configuration, maybe because it’s Italian (like my best mate), who knows?  Motorcycles aren’t supposed to be logical decisions, are they?
My current ride is an ‘06 VFR800 which I bought in ’18, after a long layoff from riding.  The last bike I owned before the VFR was a Suzuki 600 back in ’92.  Lot’s of things have changed since then, except for my love of riding.
I’ve been eyeing off an ‘08 Breva 1200, which I have some questions about, but will post in the appropriate section.
Thanks for having be aboard,
Steve

Offline Bobic69

• Hatchling
« Reply #3012 on: May 01, 2020, 10:44:31 PM »
G'day all,
My name is Steve and I’m from Batemans Bay, which is on the beautiful south coast of NSW, Australia.  I’m 48, married with 2 children and I’m a public servant.
I’ve never owned a Moto Guzzi before, but there’s just something, I can’t put my finger on it, that I’ve always admired or liked about them.  Maybe it’s the engine configuration, maybe because it’s Italian (like my best mate), who knows?  Motorcycles aren’t supposed to be logical decisions, are they?
My current ride is an ‘06 VFR800 which I bought in ’18, after a long layoff from riding.  The last bike I owned before the VFR was a Suzuki 600 back in ’92.  Lot’s of things have changed since then, except for my love of riding.
I’ve been eyeing off an ‘08 Breva 1200, which I have some questions about, but will post in the appropriate section.
Thanks for having be aboard,
Steve
G'day Steve. Great part of the world you're from. We  have a place in Narrawallee just up the coast. The Breva would be great down there. I'm on my second Guzzi now. Jump in - you'll love it.
Cheers. Bob
Bellagio

Online Lovey

• New Egg
« Reply #3013 on: May 01, 2020, 10:56:49 PM »
G'day Steve. Great part of the world you're from. We  have a place in Narrawallee just up the coast. The Breva would be great down there. I'm on my second Guzzi now. Jump in - you'll love it.
Cheers. Bob
Thanks Bob,
it certainly is a great part of the world, and close to the Clyde mountain for a bit of twisty fun. 
Take it easy,
Steve

Offline GreyGooseGuy

• New Egg
« Reply #3014 on: May 02, 2020, 03:32:15 PM »
Follow-up post...

Rode a low-mileage used 2018 Milano over the shop's stingy 3-mile prescribed loop this morning, with rain threatening. Very clean bike, very light after the FJR, both feet flat at a stop. Nice. Not used to running out of steam at 6,000 RPM, but I'm sure I'll adapt. Idled nicely, shifted well. I left a deposit; I go back Tuesday (taking the day off from work) to finalize the deal and take delivery. Very excited to get to know this bike better. Maybe I'll call her Alyssa...

Know anybody that would like to buy a perfect 2016 FJR1300 ES?  https://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/d/denver-2016-yamaha-fjr1300-es-sport/7117560608.html

And now, to go look at windscreens and luggage options. And a throttle lock...
2020 Kawasaki Z900

IBA #56124.

Offline Dave Swanson

• Gaggle Hero
  • Northern Illinois USA
« Reply #3015 on: May 02, 2020, 03:43:40 PM »
Welcome to the forum GGG and nice choice on the Milano.  It is going to be quite an adjustment from that amazing FJR, but I think you will like the Milano a lot.   I am sure it is up to IBA work, but it wouldn't be my first choice.    I will be turning 66 soon, and have too many choices of what to ride.  My V7 is one of my favorites though.  It has really grown on me.  The V7IIIs are even better.  Good luck and start a post in the general section when the Milano comes home!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 03:44:49 PM by Dave Swanson »
Dave Swanson - Northern IL
1935 GTS
1968 V700
1973 V7 Sport
1974 Eldo
1974 Police Eldo
1976 Convert
1977 Lemans 1.2
1980 T3 California
1993 1000S - Sparklehorse
2004 V11S - Eraldo-ized
2016 Griso SE - Beetle-ized
2021 V7-850 Stone Centenario
2022 V85TT Guardia d'Onore
2023 V100S

MGNOC L-780

Offline JoeB1974

• New Egg
« Reply #3016 on: May 02, 2020, 11:56:42 PM »
Joe here from Ireland
. Thanks for the add.

Offline aproud1

• Hatchling
« Reply #3017 on: May 03, 2020, 12:25:24 PM »
Follow-up post...

Rode a low-mileage used 2018 Milano over the shop's stingy 3-mile prescribed loop this morning, with rain threatening. Very clean bike, very light after the FJR, both feet flat at a stop. Nice. Not used to running out of steam at 6,000 RPM, but I'm sure I'll adapt. Idled nicely, shifted well. I left a deposit; I go back Tuesday (taking the day off from work) to finalize the deal and take delivery. Very excited to get to know this bike better. Maybe I'll call her Alyssa...

Know anybody that would like to buy a perfect 2016 FJR1300 ES?  https://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/d/denver-2016-yamaha-fjr1300-es-sport/7117560608.html

And now, to go look at windscreens and luggage options. And a throttle lock...

Nice! Love my Milano so far. Please let me know what you land on for luggage. I'm struggling to make a decision.

The Past: ‘76 Kawasaki KZ400 Special, ‘06 Kawasaki VN750 (pita), ‘18 V7III Milano, '20 V85TT McD, ‘21 Kawasaki W800 (totaled by a drunk dude one fateful morning)

Offline jumpmaster

• Gosling
« Reply #3018 on: May 03, 2020, 12:59:06 PM »
Nice! Love my Milano so far. Please let me know what you land on for luggage. I'm struggling to make a decision.

I don't know if they make a kit for the Milano &/or V7III, but I have the Hepco-Becker

luggage rack/pannier combo for my Mille GT & really like it.  The 30 Liter bags aren't huge but the set-up looks nice on my bike.  There's a company in England - Moto International, I think - that had the best prices I found after a lot of research a couple of years ago, even after factoring in shipping.  You might be able to find 30 &/or 40 L bags on ebay or Wildguzzi.com, but the rack & pannier frames are model-specific, so not as likely to find a used set at a better price than new ones.
JC

Offline GreyGooseGuy

• New Egg
« Reply #3019 on: May 03, 2020, 03:02:47 PM »
I don't know if they make a kit for the Milano &/or V7III, but I have the Hepco-Becker

luggage rack/pannier combo for my Mille GT & really like it.  The 30 Liter bags aren't huge but the set-up looks nice on my bike.  There's a company in England - Moto International, I think - that had the best prices I found after a lot of research a couple of years ago, even after factoring in shipping.  You might be able to find 30 &/or 40 L bags on ebay or Wildguzzi.com, but the rack & pannier frames are model-specific, so not as likely to find a used set at a better price than new ones.

That's a great-looking Mille. Bags look nice, too. I will investigate...
2020 Kawasaki Z900

IBA #56124.

Offline GreyGooseGuy

• New Egg
« Reply #3020 on: May 03, 2020, 06:28:24 PM »

After seeing jumpmaster's solution and watching TexMexStrada's youtube video, I've decided to go with Hepco and Becker. Probably 40s on the sides, and a 40 out back. My usual luggage go-to, Givi, certainly has nothing I'd be eager to put on the bike.
2020 Kawasaki Z900

IBA #56124.

Offline aproud1

• Hatchling
« Reply #3021 on: May 04, 2020, 06:47:43 AM »
After seeing jumpmaster's solution and watching TexMexStrada's youtube video, I've decided to go with Hepco and Becker. Probably 40s on the sides, and a 40 out back. My usual luggage go-to, Givi, certainly has nothing I'd be eager to put on the bike.

I've been going back and forth between the HB hard luggage and C Bow soft cases. Anything substantial Would get strapped to the seat. Would you be kind enough to post a pic of your Milano with whatever luggage you choose? I need to wait a bit to recover from my purchase.

I really like some Givi options but looks like we would need to remove the grab rail to install their mount.

That is a sweet bike! The bags look a lot better on than I thought they would.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 06:50:13 AM by aproud1 »

Offline grumpyguzzi

• New Egg
« Reply #3022 on: May 04, 2020, 06:15:06 PM »
Well, here i am and here it is. IT is a 2011 Norge (didn't show the road rash side LOL). I've been wanting to get another bike for several years. Destroyed my 81 Suzuki GS1000G in a head-on collision with a Honda . . . . . . Civic driven by an 18 year old cutie back in April, 2009. Wasn't ready to turn loose of the cash to buy another one what with job uncertainty and promises made to she who must be obeyed. Then, about a month ago one of my younger brothers called out of the blue on a Saturday AM and said "I'm bringing thu Guzzi to you and signing the title over. Needs a clutch but other than that, it's ready to ride". So, I find myself the owner of a motorcycle I probably woulnd't have even thought of before. About to order an oil filter because it's been sitting for a year without an oil change. Still pondering going the clutch myself or taking it to the shop. It will move under its own power so I've cruised around the funeral home parking lot across the street a bit. Put a new battery in a week after I got it.

Offline Lannis

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #3023 on: May 04, 2020, 07:17:59 PM »
Well, here i am and here it is. IT is a 2011 Norge (didn't show the road rash side LOL). I've been wanting to get another bike for several years. Destroyed my 81 Suzuki GS1000G in a head-on collision with a Honda . . . . . . Civic driven by an 18 year old cutie back in April, 2009. Wasn't ready to turn loose of the cash to buy another one what with job uncertainty and promises made to she who must be obeyed. Then, about a month ago one of my younger brothers called out of the blue on a Saturday AM and said "I'm bringing thu Guzzi to you and signing the title over. Needs a clutch but other than that, it's ready to ride". So, I find myself the owner of a motorcycle I probably woulnd't have even thought of before. About to order an oil filter because it's been sitting for a year without an oil change. Still pondering going the clutch myself or taking it to the shop. It will move under its own power so I've cruised around the funeral home parking lot across the street a bit. Put a new battery in a week after I got it.

A Guzzi clutch is a big job.   You'll know your bike well once you're done, but make sure you've got everything lined up, and stick with it and finish it once you start!

Sounds like this'll be a really good deal on a nice bike ....

Lannis
"Hard pounding, this, gentlemen; let's see who pounds the longest".

Offline guzzisteve

• Gaggle Hero
  • "Just Ride It"
« Reply #3024 on: May 06, 2020, 01:28:31 PM »
It will need a Cali14 clutch, that is the update for Norge & Stelvio. Some do go bad. Just a beast motor. Welcome.
"Pray through Carlo & your bike shall be healed"

Offline MotoGzziClassics

• New Egg
« Reply #3025 on: May 08, 2020, 03:28:16 PM »
Hello Everyone.. My name is Wyatt Hill and I am Mark Etheridge's nephew of Moto Guzzi Classics here in Signal Hill, Ca. Ive been helping Mark a few days a week with social media, internet sales, and anything technology related. For anyone that knows Mark...he's VERY old school. We are very much still in business and trying to spark some new life into the shop. We've gots lots of parts and bikes for sale. If you guys need anything, Ill be the one behind the computer doing my very best to answer all your questions. I can also send pictures of parts if need be.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone on the page.

Offline elrealistico

• Hatchling
« Reply #3026 on: May 08, 2020, 03:48:53 PM »
Hello All,

Mr. Matt here from Northwest of Tampa, Florida. Bought an 18 V7III Special late last year, been putting some miles on it finally commuting on the nearly traffic free roads. Anyone in the area up for a ride or working on bikes (other one is a 78 Bonneville), let me know. Stay safe!

2018 V7III Special
1978 T140V Bonneville
2004 EV Touring

Offline EMFC

• New Egg
« Reply #3027 on: May 11, 2020, 03:16:01 PM »
Hey everyone!!!

I am a new owner of 2018 V7III Rough and absolutely love this motorcycle. I didn't think I would ever get into the motorcycle game again and then I found this one. I have zero regrets!!!

Offline Buzz Lightyear

• New Egg
« Reply #3028 on: May 11, 2020, 04:57:09 PM »
Hi from London,

Thank you for your great site which helped  me choose a rather smart V7 iii Stone Night Pack in Blu Pungente which will be my second Moto Guzzi.  The link below will show you a few pics of my first one which started life as a V9 Bobber and gradually morphed into an 850cc V7.  I sold it 18 months ago and recently got the bug for another one, this time the V7iii.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/188295058@N07/

I am in my mid fifties and work for Land Rover as a business manager.

Cheers!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 05:03:41 PM by Buzz Lightyear »

Offline banan

• New Egg
« Reply #3029 on: May 20, 2020, 05:16:21 AM »
Hi everyone, I'm from Wroclaw, Poland and I'm the owner of one of the vehicles in attached picture (presumably less reliable one) for over a year and 10k km now.

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
http://www.wildguzzi.com/Products/products.htm
Advertise Here