General Category > General Discussion

Motorcycle back braces

(1/4) > >>

dxhall:
I’m having a lot of back pain on longer rides.  I’m thinking about trying a lumbar support brace, like this one:

https://www.backaline.com/

Anyone tried one?

Ncdan:
I think that style is common to construction workers as well as bikers.

RinkRat II:

Hi DX, It certainly wouldn't  hurt to try, however most peoples back pain eminates from your overall posture, beginning with the feet. I would highly recommend to find a Pilates instructor that will do a Postural assessment. You may be pleasantly surprised  as to what they find and with some simple strengthening exercises you can improve your health.  Pilates was developed as a rehabilitation program for the core and all connected systems. My $.02

Paul B :boozing:

JayDee24ca:
I wear one similar to that when I cut our grass (every 5 days for three hours a shot) on a riding mower. The one I use is available at drug stores, and is made by Orbus. I have also used it on longer bike trips, and it makes a difference. I crushed the L3 vertebrae picking up my Quota a few years ago and get a lot of pain, so the Orbus helps.
JD

john fish:
I'm an orthotist.  That's a fine brace at a decent price.  Basically, people like to be squeezed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version