Author Topic: NGC - Has anyone ever seen a Bigfoot?  (Read 14428 times)

Offline SIR REAL ED

• Gaggle Hero
  • uh.... it's personal....
Re: NGC - Has anyone ever seen a Bigfoot?
« Reply #180 on: August 19, 2020, 01:16:09 PM »
I think it is "no g#d@mn cussing".

Yep.  That's exactly what I meant in the OP.   :wink:
"If reading shite on the internet will trigger your head exploding, please wrap your head in Gorilla tape before logging on.  Thanks!!!"

2019 Beta EVO 250
1999 Suzuki DR 650 w/790cc kit
1994, 2001, & 2002 MZ Skorpions
1992 YAMAHA TDM850

Offline SIR REAL ED

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #181 on: August 19, 2020, 01:22:17 PM »
Are you familiar with the fake aerial dogfighting photographs from WW1? They were almost as fake as the bigfoot stuff , and yet millions of people believed them to be real .

Dusty

Dusty,

With all due respect, I gotta call BS on you.  I'm not as learned as some here, but I'm pretty sure WWI really happened!  the Tri-Lateral Commission, the Illuminati, and the Bilderberger sponsored both sides.   :wink:

On a side note, I got some new research material in yesterday.

Rusty Wilson's Montana Bigfoot Campfire Stories are pretty believable.

Some stories in Bigfoot Frightening Encounteres Vol. 11 by Tom Lyons really push the boundaries of credibility.

Since WildGuzzi has always struck me as a virtual, worldwide campfire, WildGuzzitistis will probably enjoy the former more than the later.  Just sayin......    :laugh:
« Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 01:23:38 PM by SIR REAL ED »
"If reading shite on the internet will trigger your head exploding, please wrap your head in Gorilla tape before logging on.  Thanks!!!"

2019 Beta EVO 250
1992 YAMAHA TDM850

Online LowRyter

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #182 on: August 19, 2020, 02:13:41 PM »
Ed, good point.  Let's suffer a few lies rather than pouring water on the campfire.
John L 
When life gets you down remember it's one down and the rest are up.  (1-N-23456)

Online Bulldog9

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #183 on: August 19, 2020, 02:25:48 PM »
Dusty,

With all due respect, I gotta call BS on you.  I'm not as learned as some here, but I'm pretty sure WWI really happened!  the Tri-Lateral Commission, the Illuminati, and the Bilderberger sponsored both sides.   :wink:

On a side note, I got some new research material in yesterday.

Rusty Wilson's Montana Bigfoot Campfire Stories are pretty believable.

Some stories in Bigfoot Frightening Encounteres Vol. 11 by Tom Lyons really push the boundaries of credibility.

Since WildGuzzi has always struck me as a virtual, worldwide campfire, WildGuzzitistis will probably enjoy the former more than the later.  Just sayin......    :laugh:

Dusty isn't questioning the reality of WW1, just some of the propaganda films made of aerial dog fights.

Same situation with the supposed lunar landing faked photos.  Many of the photos were staged and re-taken in the Hangar on Calverton Long Island. According to my dad and grandfather who worked for Grumman and Hazeltine at the time, many of the photos came back over exposed and ruined and couldn't be used, so they reshot many for the 'public relations'   I remember ovehearing them talking about it, and how mad Nasa and Grumman were, and in my retired NYC cop grandfather (Grumman was his post police career, 20 more years) how these 'freakin idiots could pilot a rocket to the moon but couldn't operate a f@*#!ng camera...... buncha morons' 

I forgot about that until years ago when people started questioning the pictures and pointing out the fakes.  Still makes me laugh. 

I do hope this thread continues at least through October when I will be laid up with knee replacement. This thread is hysterical....
MGNOC#23231
The Living: 1976 Convert, 2004 Breva 750, 2007 GRiSO, 2008 1200 Sport, 2016 Stornello #742,
The Departed: 2017 MGX, 2014 Norge GT, 
In Stasis: 1978 XS750, XS1100SF

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #183 on: August 19, 2020, 02:25:48 PM »

Offline dguzzi

• Gaggle Hero
  • Sorry, I'm woke so I'll be quiet.
« Reply #184 on: August 19, 2020, 04:50:00 PM »
   If the TV show didn't find a 'squatch they must not be around.
OR    The clowns posing in the woods are Darrel in disguise.

'03 EVT
'87 Cagiva
'72 Commando
'71 Commando
'90 Miata
'16 Mustang

oldbike54

« Reply #185 on: August 19, 2020, 05:00:52 PM »
   If the TV show didn't find a 'squatch they must not be around.
OR    The clowns posing in the woods are Darrel in disguise.

Wasn't there a story about scary clowns hiding in the woods near a housing development from a couple of years ago that turned out to be completely bogus ?

Offline dguzzi

• Gaggle Hero
  • Sorry, I'm woke so I'll be quiet.
« Reply #186 on: August 19, 2020, 05:04:31 PM »
Bogus?  Don't clown around...
'03 EVT
'87 Cagiva
'72 Commando
'71 Commando
'90 Miata
'16 Mustang

Offline SIR REAL ED

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #187 on: August 19, 2020, 06:49:48 PM »
Ed, good point.  Let's suffer a few lies rather than pouring water on the campfire.

I'll do my part LowRyter.  Difference of opinion and experience is what makes socializing fun.

People who think like me?  How the Hell am I supposed to respect them?  Why would I think they are more interesting than just being by myself?

Two favorite quotes come to mind:
1.  Where everyone think alike, no one thinks very much!
2.  Screw em, it they can't take a joke!

The Bigfoot subject is only half the fun, the other half is people's reactions.  Almost always the reaction of the listener tells you more about the listener than about the subject matter.  It's just the way we are wired.

2019 Beta EVO 250
1992 YAMAHA TDM850

Offline SIR REAL ED

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #188 on: August 19, 2020, 06:53:36 PM »

I do hope this thread continues at least through October when I will be laid up with knee replacement. This thread is hysterical....

I'll do my best Steve.

Since we're all getting geriatric...... Maybe we need a special thread for amusing us when we're incapacitated.

It could be called   "Help!  I've fallen!  And I can't get up!"

2019 Beta EVO 250
1992 YAMAHA TDM850

Offline Sasquatch Jim

• Gaggle Hero
  • Sidecar - Best drive by shooting vehicle ever
« Reply #189 on: August 19, 2020, 09:17:09 PM »
I don't have to say that.  The V.A. gave me an electronic device that does it for me. Then they send someone to make sure I am dead or something.
Sasquatch Jim        Humanoid, sort of.

Offline Turin

• Gaggle Hero
    • crap and stuff
« Reply #190 on: August 19, 2020, 10:09:21 PM »
I'm pretty sure Clowns are real. Also leave large footprints.
1997 Daytona RS
1991 Rennsport California III
1991 LeMans 1000
1987 LeMans SE Dave's Cycle Racer
1984 LeMans III
1985 Sidlow Guzzi
1974 850-T Sport
1969 A-series Ambassador
1996 Triumph Daytona 1200
1996 Triumph Daytona 900
1982 Alfa Romeo GTV6 Balocco SE 3.0

Online cliffrod

• Gaggle Hero
  • AC Button II
    • Carolina Sculpture Studio
« Reply #191 on: August 20, 2020, 06:37:46 AM »
Wasn't there a story about scary clowns hiding in the woods near a housing development from a couple of years ago that turned out to be completely bogus ?

Can't attest to it being declared bogus, but it happened in Greenville (30-40 miles away from me) in '16. 
https://www.goupstate.com/news/20160830/community-warned-about-reported-scary-clowns-trying-to-lure-children-into-woods?template=ampart
It was on the news for a while.  Law enforcement made it very clear via the media that they would not treat such things as a harmless prank or gag & any persons perpetrating such acts were placing their lives in real jeopardy.
1973 V7 Sport  "Now THAT'S a motorcycle!"-  Master Sculptor Giuliano Cecchinelli
1967 V700 Corsa Record
1981 Lemans CX100
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExX3YmQel_Q
http://carolinasculpturestudio.com/
Carolina Sculpture Studio YuoTube Channel-
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzSYaYdis55gE-vqifz

Online Ncdan

• Global Moderator
  • Gaggle Hero
« Reply #192 on: August 20, 2020, 07:38:49 AM »

Now let me be clear😉as I’m not saying yay or nay that a creature of the likes of “Big Foot” does or does not exist. However apparently creatures which have existed in the past and thought to have been long gone extinct can snd do reappear. Here’s a recent find. The elephant shrew.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2020, 07:39:44 AM by Ncdan »

oldbike54

« Reply #193 on: August 20, 2020, 08:15:50 AM »
Can't attest to it being declared bogus, but it happened in Greenville (30-40 miles away from me) in '16. 
https://www.goupstate.com/news/20160830/community-warned-about-reported-scary-clowns-trying-to-lure-children-into-woods?template=ampart
It was on the news for a while.  Law enforcement made it very clear via the media that they would not treat such things as a harmless prank or gag & any persons perpetrating such acts were placing their lives in real jeopardy.

Seem to remember the police investigating and declaring there were no scary clowns hiding in the woods .

Before artificial lighting , folks thought night time was filled with all sorts of creatures , goblins , bogeymen , chimeras , creatures that would eat you like popcorn . Many of today's nonsense stories are hold overs from those days .

Dusty

Offline kirby1923

• Gaggle Mentor
  • '81 CX100
  • Location: SoCal (rural) near Tehachapi CA, Rogers AR when in the states other times GMT+1 thu +6
« Reply #194 on: August 20, 2020, 08:53:55 AM »
Not only seen one but had  a scrap w/one!

Malpias NM in a primitive campground was enjoying the solitude and one came thru. Guess he figured that I was encroaching on his territory and a fight ensued.

No blows landed but I just wore the big fellow out w/my fancy foot work and he just sat down on the ground as in he had enough.

He was about 6'8" 450# at least and a bit slow. I backed off about 20 yards and waited and after a few min he got up and started his knuckle and rode off.

I decided to change locations in case he returned w/family.

They are real alright...

:-)
« Last Edit: August 20, 2020, 06:33:28 PM by kirby1923 »
'81 CX100

A calm and modest life brings more happiness than the constant pursuit of success combined with constant restlessness.. Einstein,A

oldbike54

« Reply #195 on: August 20, 2020, 09:01:43 AM »
 Ask Colleen Welch , bigfoot was at the Okie a few years ago , he wears bicycle shorts .

Dusty

Online LowRyter

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #197 on: August 20, 2020, 09:09:46 AM »
Seem to remember the police investigating and declaring there were no scary clowns hiding in the woods .

Before artificial lighting , folks thought night time was filled with all sorts of creatures , goblins , bogeymen , chimeras , creatures that would eat you like popcorn . Many of today's nonsense stories are hold overs from those days .

Dusty

All extinct now because of severe allergy to light.  I think that Thomas Edison was awarded the "Noble" Prize for eradication of these killers.
John L 
When life gets you down remember it's one down and the rest are up.  (1-N-23456)

Offline Turin

• Gaggle Hero
    • crap and stuff
« Reply #198 on: August 23, 2020, 01:45:49 PM »

You have to wonder why storys of " wildmen" that inhabit the forests are so universal. Is it a shared cultural memory of our not so recent past?

One thing I am certain of... Discoverey Channel, Animal planet, and the History Channel need to stop showing programs like Finding Bigfoot, Bigfoot expedition, Bigfoot Capured, etc. ( Alaska Monsters and Mountain Monsters... even sillier )

1997 Daytona RS
1991 Rennsport California III
1991 LeMans 1000
1987 LeMans SE Dave's Cycle Racer
1984 LeMans III
1985 Sidlow Guzzi
1974 850-T Sport
1969 A-series Ambassador
1996 Triumph Daytona 1200
1996 Triumph Daytona 900
1982 Alfa Romeo GTV6 Balocco SE 3.0

Offline SIR REAL ED

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #199 on: August 24, 2020, 07:28:43 PM »
R

egarding the question as to "Now that smart phones are everywhere, why don't we have more video or photos of Bigfoot?"

Seems almost obvious, no?

2019 Beta EVO 250
1992 YAMAHA TDM850

Offline Chuck in Indiana

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #200 on: August 25, 2020, 06:20:37 PM »
Not only seen one but had  a scrap w/one!

Malpias NM in a primitive campground was enjoying the solitude and one came thru. Guess he figured that I was encroaching on his territory and a fight ensued.

No blows landed but I just wore the big fellow out w/my fancy foot work and he just sat down on the ground as in he had enough.

He was about 6'8" 450# at least and a bit slow. I backed off about 20 yards and waited and after a few min he got up and started his knuckle and rode off.

I decided to change locations in case he returned w/family.

They are real alright...

:-)

:shocked: Good enough for me.
Chuck in (Elwood) Indiana/sometimes SoCal

87 AeroLario
95 Skorpion tour
22 Royal Enfield Classic 3 fiddy
 "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
Albert Einstein

Offline JJ

• Gaggle Hero
  • Life is meant to ENJOY...not "endure."
« Reply #201 on: August 28, 2020, 08:02:00 AM »
The infamous "Patterson video"...one of my favorites!! :thumb:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x3__akoM5w
Life Member: MGNOC L-772, AMA, HOG
'98 V10 Centauro GT
Village of Oak Creek, AZ

Offline Kremmen

• New Egg
« Reply #202 on: August 29, 2020, 07:53:33 AM »
I'm pretty sure Clowns are real. Also leave large footprints.

That got a solid cackle out of me.

Offline Kremmen

• New Egg
« Reply #203 on: August 29, 2020, 07:57:21 AM »
You have to wonder why storys of " wildmen" that inhabit the forests are so universal. Is it a shared cultural memory of our not so recent past?

Given things like the hobbits of Flores and the apparent evidence for more or less accurate oral history for events late in the Ice Age, or following the end of same, yeah, that's a *great* question.

One thing I am certain of... Discoverey Channel, Animal planet, and the History Channel need to stop showing programs like Finding Bigfoot, Bigfoot expedition, Bigfoot Capured, etc. ( Alaska Monsters and Mountain Monsters... even sillier )

All my 'amens'.

Offline SIR REAL ED

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #204 on: August 29, 2020, 08:45:06 AM »
People's reactions to the Patterson film reminds me of their reactions to ancient religious texts.  The Patterson film has been studied by many, with enough different interpretations to satisfy everyone.  Pick a church, search the internet for the one you like, and go to mass.

One of the most convincing analysis's I've seen, shows a hernia in "Patty's" thigh bulging and retracting as it walks.  Real or creative use of tools?  Beats me.  Red meat either way.

World wide sightings over millenia seems to suggest that if Bigfoot is not real, then the ancient tribal memory or some psychological factor seems more likely.

Spiritual explanations abound.  Perhaps it is all dependent on the characteristics of the observer.  Or a transcendental state that some enter when alone in the woods.

Reminds me of the old bromide "Mr Smith goes to church to talk to god.  Mr. Jones goes to church to talk to Mr. Smith."

Good campfire material either way.  Luckily, campfires keep all kinds of critters at bay.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2020, 08:49:46 AM by SIR REAL ED »

2019 Beta EVO 250
1992 YAMAHA TDM850

Offline Lannis

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #205 on: August 29, 2020, 11:33:29 AM »

Well, they're in the business of entertainment and making money.   Why would they stop showing their most popular shows?

That's like saying that George Lucas ought to stop showing movies with Wookies and Ewoks in them .... !

Lannis
"Hard pounding, this, gentlemen; let's see who pounds the longest".

Offline JJ

• Gaggle Hero
  • Life is meant to ENJOY...not "endure."
« Reply #206 on: August 30, 2020, 07:23:51 AM »
C'mon now...you know you want to keep this thread going!!! :laugh: :grin: :wink:

Life Member: MGNOC L-772, AMA, HOG
'98 V10 Centauro GT
Village of Oak Creek, AZ

Offline SIR REAL ED

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #207 on: August 30, 2020, 09:23:25 AM »
C'mon now...you know you want to keep this thread going!!! :laugh: :grin: :wink:

How long the thread lasts is questionable. 

Since sightings of Bigfoot, the Loch Ness monster, etc. precede all of our births by centuries, I suspect we will expire before the sightings stop.

Weird, huh?

Now if someone spots Bigfoot riding a Moto Guzzi, that will spark the birth of a new religion! 
Soon to fragment into many different sects, based upon what motor oil he uses, his recommendation on valve clearances,
the spline grease he uses, etc.

Might be more peaceful around here if that never happens........
« Last Edit: August 30, 2020, 09:28:15 AM by SIR REAL ED »

2019 Beta EVO 250
1992 YAMAHA TDM850

Offline Kremmen

• New Egg
« Reply #208 on: August 30, 2020, 09:54:24 AM »
Yep, you nailed it. There was a UFO flap in the 1890s or so, the 'mysterious airships' craze. Before that it was dragons or witches.

As you or someone said, we're all carrying high quality video cameras with us at all times these days and it's suddenly more common for all kinds of crazy action to get caught on film than not.

We'll continue to see these claims forever, and continue to not see any proof forever, too. :tongue:

Online LowRyter

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #209 on: August 30, 2020, 10:03:58 AM »
How long the thread lasts is questionable. 

Since sightings of Bigfoot, the Loch Ness monster, etc. precede all of our births by centuries, I suspect we will expire before the sightings stop.

Weird, huh?

Now if someone spots Bigfoot riding a Moto Guzzi, that will spark the birth of a new religion! 
Soon to fragment into many different sects, based upon what motor oil he uses, his recommendation on valve clearances,
the spline grease he uses, etc.

Might be more peaceful around here if that never happens........

Go to any Guzzi rally and you'll see that.  Religious?   I don't think so, unless there is Pabst sect.
John L 

Quad Lock - The best GPS / phone mount system for your motorcycles, no damage to your cameras!!
Get a Wildguzzi discount of 10% off your order!
http://quadlock.refr.cc/luapmckeever
Advertise Here