Author Topic: NGC - Has anyone ever seen a Bigfoot?  (Read 14447 times)

Online cliffrod

• Gaggle Hero
  • AC Button II
    • Carolina Sculpture Studio
Re: NGC - Has anyone ever seen a Bigfoot?
« Reply #60 on: August 15, 2020, 12:38:47 PM »
Giant schnauzer. He was a good boy. Died from cancer a couple years ago at 12 years old.

Very cool.  We always understood our dog was a giant schnauzer.  Had him for a long time.  Around the time he died, for some reason ma & dad decided he was a Bouvier.  Either way, he was a great dog.
1973 V7 Sport  "Now THAT'S a motorcycle!"-  Master Sculptor Giuliano Cecchinelli
1967 V700 Corsa Record
1981 Lemans CX100
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExX3YmQel_Q
http://carolinasculpturestudio.com/
Carolina Sculpture Studio YuoTube Channel-
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzSYaYdis55gE-vqifz

Offline Chuck in Indiana

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #61 on: August 15, 2020, 01:03:31 PM »
He was completely serious about this explanation and explained that once we understand how to travel differently across space, time and dimensions that we will finally be able to know more about other life forms like Bigfoot and "little gray men."

Quantum mechanics makes my head hurt.. but from what I understand, the math says this is possible. Dunno. <shrug>
Chuck in (Elwood) Indiana/sometimes SoCal

87 AeroLario
95 Skorpion tour
22 Royal Enfield Classic 3 fiddy
 "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
Albert Einstein

Offline dguzzi

• Gaggle Hero
  • Sorry, I'm woke so I'll be quiet.
« Reply #62 on: August 15, 2020, 01:09:15 PM »
She was the 'Queen of the Roller Derby'.
'03 EVT
'87 Cagiva
'72 Commando
'71 Commando
'90 Miata
'16 Mustang

oldbike54

« Reply #63 on: August 15, 2020, 01:26:53 PM »
She was the 'Queen of the Roller Derby'.

Ah , Claude Russell Bridges  :thumb:

Did you fall in love with her ?

Dusty

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #63 on: August 15, 2020, 01:26:53 PM »

Offline LowRyter

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #64 on: August 15, 2020, 01:39:27 PM »
I appreciate that Lowryter. 

Interesting when you see a report that someone is out on horse back, miles from the nearest road, it is snowing and they encounter tracks that may go on for a considerable distance (sometimes a mile or more). 

The observer says "Because it is snowing, these can't be more than 30 minutes old, and in 30 minutes they will be gone.  "Who would come out here to do this much work to fake something that chances are no one will ever see?"

Two things.  First, I lost the photo from my friends in Colorado.  I do know the guy the runs the general store there is a believer.  My buddy thinks it's kind of fun but the tracks in the snow really surprised him.  He gets all kinds of muleys and bears in his yard but he's never seen these tracks before.

Next, Honobia in SE OK, OK Rally area, is about as remote a place that you might find anywhere.  It really is away from any place and much further in those hilly woods.  It's the place where "True Grit" was written.   Heck, we've seen folks come into camp that were emaciated just from hiking the marked trail into the park.  It's serious country in the Lower 48.
John L 
When life gets you down remember it's one down and the rest are up.  (1-N-23456)

Offline LowRyter

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #65 on: August 15, 2020, 01:44:02 PM »
It's great that we have such experts here that matter of fact know there can't be a Bigfoot.  I mean there are cranks all over the place that perpetuate this stuff.  It's great that we have rational voices here.

Take this crank, Jane Goodall.  Now who appointed her an expert?  She should read Wild Guzzi.

https://allthatsinteresting.com/jane-goodall-sasquatch

Primate Expert Jane Goodall Says Bigfoot Might Be Real

Jane Goodall says that after hearing stories from across the globe, she is open to the idea of the world's most famous cryptid.

John L 
When life gets you down remember it's one down and the rest are up.  (1-N-23456)

oldbike54

« Reply #66 on: August 15, 2020, 01:54:18 PM »
 <sigh>

Dusty

Offline Bulldog9

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #67 on: August 15, 2020, 01:56:06 PM »

A picture of a dead Bigfoot shot in the Cape Breton Highlands. The hunter ( Shotgun Murry ) claimed to have shot it, but after extensive research it is believed to have died from XXXXXX (unnameable)virus. He was already dead when the hunter shot him. It was also proven by the CBC NEWS that this was all President XXXXX (unnameable) fault. TRUE STORY ! I saw it on Facebook!
MGNOC#23231
The Living: 1976 Convert, 2004 Breva 750, 2007 GRiSO, 2008 1200 Sport, 2016 Stornello #742,
The Departed: 2017 MGX, 2014 Norge GT, 
In Stasis: 1978 XS750, XS1100SF

Offline inditx

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #68 on: August 15, 2020, 02:03:18 PM »
It is interesting to entertain the idea at least.
We seem to find “new” creatures all the time that were previously unknown especially of the aquatic variety.
Perhaps....
inditx
inditx

This is the day.....

oldbike54

« Reply #69 on: August 15, 2020, 02:07:46 PM »
 Pranksters pull pranks , ask Delrod about the armadillos his friend was picking up in Texas and leaving in front of another guys house in Kansas . Or the Heavener runestones , the guy who actually created the runes admitted to doing so , and yet some want to believe they are proof that the vikings were in Oklahoma . Heck , there was a rumor started around Tahlequah that there was Spanish gold lost in a local river , except it was started by locals to encourage tourism .

I have a friend who is very quick witted , his coworkers have had him call family members and convince them of some crazy stuff .

Dusty

Offline john fish

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #70 on: August 15, 2020, 02:51:37 PM »

He lost the run of himself.

Online Ncdan

• Global Moderator
  • Gaggle Hero
« Reply #71 on: August 15, 2020, 03:34:24 PM »
Little as you think about what is real, could be real or no way it could be real, reasonable people use to say no way we are being visited by extraterrestrials. Just the other day it was announced on national television that the Pentagon has been authorized to start an investigation to determine if UFO’s are a threat to the military and the nation. So can we accept they are real now?

Offline mobiker

• Hatchling
Mike

'88 BMW R100GS

Offline mobiker

• Hatchling
« Reply #73 on: August 15, 2020, 03:45:07 PM »
What I like about Bigfoot, Nessie, ET, mulit-verse etc., is the idea, nay acknowledgment, that there are still things we don't know. Curiosity and wonderment are good things.
Mike

'88 BMW R100GS

Offline john fish

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #74 on: August 15, 2020, 04:00:14 PM »
Little as you think about what is real, could be real or no way it could be real, reasonable people use to say no way we are being visited by extraterrestrials. Just the other day it was announced on national television that the Pentagon has been authorized to start an investigation to determine if UFO’s are a threat to the military and the nation. So can we accept they are real now?

No.

Online Ncdan

• Global Moderator
  • Gaggle Hero
« Reply #75 on: August 15, 2020, 04:30:57 PM »
No.
You do realize John that the pentagon has acknowledged the existence of UFO (unexplained aircraft) and reacting to that acknowledgement?

oldbike54

« Reply #76 on: August 15, 2020, 04:51:58 PM »

Uh , no .

Dusty

oldbike54

« Reply #77 on: August 15, 2020, 04:54:12 PM »
Two things.  First, I lost the photo from my friends in Colorado. 

So you had a photo that proves bigfoot exists and you lost it ?

Dusty

Online Ncdan

• Global Moderator
  • Gaggle Hero
« Reply #78 on: August 15, 2020, 04:55:40 PM »
Uh , no .

Dusty
Lol, I also realize A light year is a long long way🤔

Online Shorty

• Gaggle Hero
  • "I'd rather lube a chain than crab a frame."
« Reply #79 on: August 15, 2020, 04:56:39 PM »
All I know is that I get a feeling when I go into the woods, 'specially the Northern woods. I hate to speak in the woods, or make noise. It's almost like farting in church,  :grin:. Seriously, there is something spiritual, almost holy going on in the deep woods. I cannot put it into words, but once I'm there and quieted down, I could believe damn nearly anything exists out there. Goofy, I know.
2017 Suzuki DR650
2021 Royal Enfield Meteor 350

Offline nick949

• All you have to do is decide what to do with the time that's given to you.
  • Gaggle Hero
    • Nick Adams Writing
« Reply #80 on: August 15, 2020, 05:03:50 PM »
Oh FFSake. No wonder,..................... :violent1:

Offline john fish

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #81 on: August 15, 2020, 05:06:49 PM »
You do realize John that the pentagon has acknowledged the existence of UFO (unexplained aircraft) and reacting to that acknowledgement?

The military has not acknowledged that we have been visited by extraterrestrials.  It has said that UFOs exist.  UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Objects.  So, the military has admitted that some flying things are unidentified objects. 

Kind of disappointing really.  I was looking forward to having a couple beers with

Online Ncdan

• Global Moderator
  • Gaggle Hero
« Reply #82 on: August 15, 2020, 05:24:48 PM »
The military has not acknowledged that we have been visited by extraterrestrials.  It has said that UFOs exist.  UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Objects.  So, the military has admitted that some flying things are unidentified objects. 

Kind of disappointing really.  I was looking forward to having a couple beers with

Didn’t say anyone acknowledged we’d been visited by extraterrestrials, just that there are unexplained aerial objects in close proximity of our aircraft. However it does make one wonder what and how much they really know about the subject.

Offline JJ

• Gaggle Hero
  • Life is meant to ENJOY...not "endure."
« Reply #83 on: August 15, 2020, 05:35:07 PM »
Up here in "Vortex-Land", aka Sedona, we see characters and people like this every weekend!! :laugh: :grin: :wink: :rolleyes: :shocked:

poems for girls
« Last Edit: August 15, 2020, 05:35:31 PM by JJ »
Life Member: MGNOC L-772, AMA, HOG
'98 V10 Centauro GT
Village of Oak Creek, AZ

Offline LowRyter

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #84 on: August 15, 2020, 05:45:08 PM »
So you had a photo that proves bigfoot exists and you lost it ?

Dusty

I told you that Bigfoot was crafty man. Crafty.

I gotta see if he can send me another copy.  (I deleted before I understood it was Bigfoot.  I just thought it was snowing there.)
John L 

oldbike54

« Reply #85 on: August 15, 2020, 05:50:07 PM »
I told you that Bigfoot was crafty man. Crafty.

I gotta see if he can send me another copy.  (I deleted before I understood it was Bigfoot.  I just thought it was snowing there.)

I have one of those 150 MPH Z1's to sell , are you interested ?

Dusty

Offline SIR REAL ED

• Gaggle Hero
  • uh.... it's personal....
« Reply #86 on: August 15, 2020, 05:59:23 PM »
Lol, I also realize A light year is a long long way🤔

Especially on foot.......
"If reading shite on the internet will trigger your head exploding, please wrap your head in Gorilla tape before logging on.  Thanks!!!"

2019 Beta EVO 250
1999 Suzuki DR 650 w/790cc kit
1994, 2001, & 2002 MZ Skorpions
1992 YAMAHA TDM850

Offline LowRyter

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #87 on: August 15, 2020, 06:05:08 PM »
I have one of those 150 MPH Z1's to sell , are you interested ?

Dusty

Eddie Lawson's old bike?
John L 

oldbike54

« Reply #88 on: August 15, 2020, 06:07:21 PM »
Eddie Lawson's old bike?

Eddie was still a dirt tracker when mine was built .

Dusty

Offline SIR REAL ED

• Gaggle Hero
  • uh.... it's personal....
« Reply #89 on: August 15, 2020, 06:20:58 PM »
It's great that we have such experts here that matter of fact know there can't be a Bigfoot.  I mean there are cranks all over the place that perpetuate this stuff.  It's great that we have rational voices here.

Take this crank, Jane Goodall.  Now who appointed her an expert?  She should read Wild Guzzi.

https://allthatsinteresting.com/jane-goodall-sasquatch

Primate Expert Jane Goodall Says Bigfoot Might Be Real

Jane Goodall says that after hearing stories from across the globe, she is open to the idea of the world's most famous cryptid.

Those who have not seen one, and claim "they know they don't exist" or claim "they know they do exist," are merely expressing their personal beliefs.  They have no database of a reality that they have not experienced.  Their opinions say more about themselves then they say about the phenomena being discussed. 

A potential beyond their normal experience makes them uncomfortable.  It's just the way most people are wired.

Science is never settled.
"If reading shite on the internet will trigger your head exploding, please wrap your head in Gorilla tape before logging on.  Thanks!!!"

2019 Beta EVO 250
1999 Suzuki DR 650 w/790cc kit
1994, 2001, & 2002 MZ Skorpions
1992 YAMAHA TDM850

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
Best quality vinyl available today. Easy application.
Advertise Here