Author Topic: Your 3 “Greatest of All Time” bikes  (Read 4991 times)

Offline Kane

• New Egg
Re: Your 3 “Greatest of All Time” bikes
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2021, 01:24:07 AM »
As much as I dearly love my current main ride, a 2001 Moto Guzzi V11 Sport, an outstanding motorcycle and so satisfying to ride, the three really great bikes that I’ve had are, in order of when I had them:

1) 1975 Moto Guzzi 850T. This was my first proper motorbike. I was very young, irresponsible, and pretty clueless when I had her as a young goofball rock-n-rolling in San Francisco and putting that poor T through the ringer. She was outdoors all the time, rain or shine, and I had little skills nor kept up on much and low sided her a few times. I did change the oil and checked the valves every 3k though! She was a really good, fun, and undefeatable machine, and because of her, the fun and impression she left on me—after having many other pretty good bikes—when I went back to riding after many years of a domestically induced absence— I went back to Guzzi.

2) 1961 Triumph Bonneville 650. A clean pre-unit twin that I got for a song from a local kid that was selling it for his family. Stock, clean, what the later T120 attempts to emulate. This was a pre-unit motor with factory magneto ignition, original white and blue tank and everything original with the 6-pack rack on the tank. What a sweetheart, and what a fool I was for letting her go.

3) 1987 Harley Davidson FXRS-SP. This was a sporty version of the FXR, it had beefier fork tubes, dual discs in front, and taller suspension. My one and only new bike purchase. Totally reliable, beautiful components and workmanship, and a great versatile workhorse bike. I rode her everyday, from commuting to scraping her pegs up on hwy 2 Angeles Crest. This was the last bike I had before I got back in to it a few years ago with my V11 Sport.
2001 V11 Sport
1978 850-T3
2009 Ducati 1100 Hypermotard

Offline kingoffleece

• SplitWeight(tm) seat covers
  • Gaggle Hero
  • Rated 5 STARS Motorcycle Consumer News
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2021, 05:49:21 AM »
1970 CB450 Honda.  Rode it anywhere and everywhere.
2015 Moto Guzzi V7.  Does exactly what a small standard should with a unique style and sound.  Perfect.
1984 H-D Evo Softtail.  The first year 4 speed chain drive.  I put 10's of thousands on miles on that bike and other than oil in never needed a thing-and that was just changes, not "if it doesn't leak oil it doesn't have oil."  The EVO motor was and still is a great ride IMO.  One of these days I'll grab a Sportster just to have that motor again.  It's got character.  Every year at demo days I ride a new Sporty and say "I gotta get one of these again", but I know it would mostly sit as my V7 and Jackal really cover the bases for now and pending our move to the southwest I'll most likely need some sort of dual sport.
More money and a bigger garage would help, mind.

Honorable mention?  Triumph Rocket III.  Piped and mapped to 148 rear wheel hp and the same for torque on the DynoJet machine-simply a singular experience.  14,000 miles in the one year I owned it.
SplitWeight(tm) seat covers. A King of Fleece LLC product.

Online Chuck in Indiana

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2021, 06:06:25 AM »
(1) The Mighty Scura. Fast (for a Guzzi) and a really good dancer for a fat girl.  :smiley:
(2) 98 Centauro. See above.
(3) The AeroLario. It will be my "wind up" bike, and normally gets the nod when I open the Guzzi Garage door.
Chuck in (Elwood) Indiana/sometimes SoCal

87 AeroLario
95 Skorpion tour
22 Royal Enfield Classic 3 fiddy
 "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
Albert Einstein

Offline blu guzz

• Gaggle Hero
  • Loves to ride
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2021, 06:15:40 AM »
In no particular order:

81 Kawasaki 250 CSR = first bike; little pretend cruiser; great to learn on; wife and i rode it all around.

92 HD 1200 Sportster = you never forget your first Harley; seat was awful so bought an early Corbin; so cool; up to 59.5 mph was smooth;

1400 California Custom = this edged out the V85 simply for being so cool and unique; outside of our little world, no one had a clue what it was; so powerful and competent and a much better handler than any cruiser i had before, and beautiful - still in my heart and my avatar on this site.
Blue Guzz

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2021, 06:15:40 AM »

Online JJ

• Gaggle Hero
  • Life is meant to ENJOY...not "endure."
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2021, 08:09:58 AM »
Honorable mention: :wink: :thumb: :bow: :cool: :boozing:

* 1971 Yamaha RT1-B 360 Enduro
* 1978 Moto Guzzi 850 Le Mans
* 1975 Norton 850 Commando Interstate MK III
Life Member: MGNOC L-772, AMA, HOG
'98 V10 Centauro GT
Village of Oak Creek, AZ

Offline Testarossa

• Gaggle Hero
    • Skiing History
« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2021, 08:15:14 AM »
There've only been, what, ten? And I still own five of them. So the three I've had the most fun with:

Honda 500/4. Rode the ass off her. My sole summer transport for 10 years in Manhattan starting 1972. Touring, commuting, playing Kenny Roberts on midnite laps of Central Park. Dressed her full Dunstall with Ceriani forks and Lester mags and Kerker after the Dunstall pipes rotted. I learned a lot about wrenching/tuning, and also not to date women who wouldn't pillion.

850T. A 40-year marriage. Sweet and reliable in sickness and health, east coast, west coast and Rocky Mountains. Still my favorite ride.

'70 TR6R. Rescue pet. The high school crush, finally attained. Not a showpiece, and a blast to ride. Except no brakes to speak of, especially downhill in high country.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2021, 10:02:37 AM by Testarossa »
70 Triumph TR6R, 74 850T, 74 Yamaha TA125, 89 Mille GT, 99 F650, 2013 Yamaha XT250
Gone: 59 Piper Comanche 250, 69 Harley/Aermacchi 350SS, 71 Honda CB500/4, 74 Laverda 750 SF2, 91 Suzuki VX800, 50cc two-stroke scoot, 83 XR350R

Offline berniebee

• 2020 Board Donor
  • Gaggle Mentor
« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2021, 08:28:22 AM »
Reading the comments so far, it looks like the question has been mostly interpreted as the three greatest bikes that you have owned. So:

1982 GS1000E. A wolf in sheeps clothing, this was my one and only plus 1 liter bike. I remember being blown away by it's sweet handling and arm wrenching acceleration even at highway speeds. A stone reliable and oh so tractable engine. Long distance touring or around town, it was a blast. This pic is not my bike, but is the same model and colour:

I had several great small/midsize bikes (CB350, RD200, RD400, CB400F, GS550) but my slight preference, just because the first day I had it I accidentally wheelied it on my residential street just by holding the throttle full open until it hit about 6,000 RPM, this was my purple '74 RD350. Such a surprise and joy as a young man, I remember thinking as the front wheel lifted : "Oh yeah!".  Again pic is not my bike but identical.

upload images

The 1970 Honda Z50A was my introduction to two wheel motoring. No rear suspension and basically the same engine as 50 million Honda Cubs. You can't argue with that kind of success. My older brother showed me the basics- change oil and spark plug, clean and oil the foam air filter and check the timing.  I putt putted up and down the paths in the woods through the cool forest behind my brother's place, riding through wet mud and into the hot sandy areas, where I spun it around doing mini rooster tails. Such a cool little bike with the Honda wing on the tank, just like it's big brothers. With no clutch, a perfect motorcycle for a beginner.  They now sell for silly money, so a lot of other people must have fallen in love with this cute little critter.  Good thing that Soichiro Honda was an engineer and not a heroin dealer, because I was hooked on bikes forever with this jewel. Not my pic, but the exact same model.

Why no Guzzi's? I purchased my first Guzzi a year ago and I haven't finished the project yet. If this question gets asked again next year, one of these bikes may get displaced. 
« Last Edit: June 22, 2021, 08:04:17 AM by berniebee »

Online huub

• Gaggle Mentor
« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2021, 08:40:30 AM »
best so far out of 40 years running bikes and 25 motorcycles  :

1  1972 V7sport , took me anywhere , from long travels to track day. owned since 1981
it broke down on a regular basis, but hey... it had a really hard life.
2   1976 morini 350 sport, it was thrashed for years, if you are not near the rev limiter you are not going anywhere...
owned since 1983, remarkably reliable considering it lived near, or over its redline all those years.
3   guzzi le mans 2, a true gentlemans express, show it a highway, and see the miles pass without any apparent efford.
cruising speed is only limited by rider stamina.

honourable mention for the cagiva 900 elefant.
great bike, best cycle parts i ever had on a bike, absolutely amazing you can cruise gravel roads at 120 km/hour
would be in the top three, but let down by crappy access to the engine for maintenance, making maintenance a nightmare. ( and it needs lots of it)

a less honourable mention ,
my 1972 norton 750 commando ( bought in 1984). a riding handgrenade , had it as daily transport for years,  i spent more time working on it than riding.

-

Offline Guzzidad

• Gaggle Mentor
« Reply #38 on: June 04, 2021, 07:08:28 PM »
  While these might not make the "Greatest Bikes of all Times" list these are three of the most favorite bikes I've owned.
  First is a 67 Norton P-11. To this day I think I had more fun riding this bike than any since. Love the right side, 4-speed shifting. One up and three down. But I was young and didn't know enough to keep it running well. Only had it 2 years.

Next was my 96 1100 Sport. I owned it over 20 years and put 120,000 miles on it. Did a lot of touring on it, but also sport riding. The sport bike riders I used to ride with would always ask me how the hell do you get that thing to go so fast?

Third is an 04 Triumph Tiger. Only bike I ever had with more than 2 cylinders. A lot of very comfortable touring on this bike but when I mixed it up with my sport bike friends they couldn't believe the handling capabilities. Sold it with 111,000 miles and still running strong.

Offline Huzo

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #39 on: June 04, 2021, 08:24:08 PM »
A really good thread, funny though.
You made me ponder the difference between ..
Favourite bike
Best bike
Most memorable bike
Most desirable bike.

Favourite..Current ‘07 Norge  Has more of my life encapsulated within than the others.
Best bike Triumph Sprint ST 1050. Absolute reliability and confidence inspiring to live with.
Most memorable  Honda SL70. Excitement and happiness beyond description..(14 years old..)
Most desirable MV Agusta F4.  A show off’s weapon to make others envious..(hardly a good reason to own one..)

If the shed was on fire and I only had time to push one out..? Norge, slam dunk.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2021, 09:13:00 PM by Huzo »

Offline Guzzidad

• Gaggle Mentor
« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2021, 08:56:20 PM »
A really good thread, funny though.
You made me ponder the difference between ..
Favourite bike
Best bike
Most memorable bike
Most desirable bike.

Favourite..Current ‘07 Norge  Has more of my life encapsulated within than the others.
Best bike Triumph Sprint ST 1060  Absolute reliability and confidence inspiring to live with.
Most memorable  Honda SL70. Excitement and happiness beyond description..(14 years old..)
Most desirable MV Agusta F4.  A show off’s weapon to make others envious..(hardly a good reason to own one..)

If the shed was on fire and I only had time to push one out..? Norge, slam dunk. 

Good post Huzo. And I currently have a 2012 Norge with 73,000 miles on it. It's been a great bike. An excellent mix of touring and sport riding. But I've listed it for sale because I want something lighter. I'm 68 years old and I'm not getting any stronger as I'm getting older. Been looking for an  08-09 Triumph Sprint ST 1050 because they are 100 lbs lighter than the Norge. And the 08-09 went to a steel gas tank vs the plastic tank.
   Agree with the F4 as most desirable. Would love to ride one, but not own one. I have a friend with one. Money pit.
   I also have an 02 Cali Special Sport that I love riding. But I'm not sure it would be a good long distance tourer like the Norge. It might. I'll have to try to see.

Offline Bulldog9

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2021, 10:13:50 PM »

The diviner of  truth and decision matrix right there.
MGNOC#23231
The Living: 1976 Convert, 2004 Breva 750, 2007 GRiSO, 2008 1200 Sport, 2016 Stornello #742,
The Departed: 2017 MGX, 2014 Norge GT, 
In Stasis: 1978 XS750, XS1100SF

Offline wymple

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2021, 01:23:29 AM »
https://ibb.co/dcqZqyb

Yes, yes, my 1st truly fast bike, warp factor 10. Traded a boat for it, both worth around 3500 bucks at the time. Had 4K on it. Bullet proof, faster than sh.....
No trees were harmed by the conveyance of this message, but a lot of electrons were seriously disturbed.

Online Scout63

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2021, 06:15:30 AM »
Tough choices.

1. 71 R75/5. Not sexy but so competent and easy to ride anywhere.
2. 78 SR500. Makes a twisty road three feet wider.
3. 82 CBX. The one bike I’m sorry I sold.

These three perform so much better than their stats suggest.

The Commando would have made it if it hadn’t developed yet another oil drip this week.
Ben Zehnder - Orleans, MA USA

Offline Bpreynolds2

• Gosling
« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2021, 07:02:48 AM »
Of the 35 or more bikes I’ve owned in the last 19 years.
1) Hands down, number one with a bullet is 2007 KTM 950 Supermoto - did everything and more very well for over 40k miles
2) First large bike I ever owned, 2003 Guzzi Stone Touring
3) Ducati GT1000

upload pic
2020 T120 Bonneville

Online twowheeladdict

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2021, 07:47:56 AM »
I guess I will have to base this on which bikes I wish I still had.

1985 Honda Shadow 700.  If Honda would make a modern retro of it I would have to buy it.

2008 KLR 650 because I bought it off a medical doctor who threw thousands of dollars at it and it was an amazing riding experience experience with top of the line suspension.  I would never spend the money to build one out like he did.

2014 Triumph Trophy SE.  An amazing ride with the electronic suspension and nimble handling.  Traded for a road King when I should have traded my Road Glide Ultra for a Road King Special. 

I enjoyed all of the bikes I owned over the years and the 3 in my garage today are not going anywhere.
2022 Moto Guzzi V85TT Guardia D'onore
2018 V7 III Carbon Dark #0009 of 1921
2018 Road Glide Special
2021 Kawasaki KLX300SM
2017 Suzuki Van Van 200
2009 Harley Davidson Softail Custom

Online JJ

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2021, 08:27:34 AM »
Again...over the years, some very tough choices...

MORE honorable mentions: :thumb: :bow: :cool: :boozing: :smiley: :smiley:

* 1977 Yamaha RD400 - The first bike I rode for a weekend overnight trip in the Adirondack mountains
* 1993 Triumph Trident 900 - The bike I rode in Germany for 2 years in 2004-2005
* 1978 BMW R100RS "Motorport Edition" - The last airhead Beemer I owned
'98 V10 Centauro GT
Village of Oak Creek, AZ

Offline Scott of the Sahara

• Gaggle Mentor
« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2021, 08:42:30 AM »
For me it is:
1974 Honda XL350.  I only had that bike for about 6 or 8 months in 1980 and sold it to help fund my college.
Fast forward to modern times.
2006 Kawasaki KLR 650. I bought this in 2008 when I got back into moto riding after a 24 year hiatus. It did everything I wanted except it was not good at 2 up riding.
2008 Moto Guzzi Norge. I bought this in 2010. I still have it. 42,000 miles and I am not tired of it at all.

oldbike54

« Reply #48 on: June 05, 2021, 09:11:10 AM »
 I wonder , is it more about the memories made on a motorbike that makes it the greatest than how competent it really was ?

Have had two /5 beemers , an R75 back when it was almost new , then later an R60 when it wasn't so new . Both were fun and reliable in that airhead way , the R75 was set up as a touring bike and carried the wife and me all over the middle part of the US , so the memories of the bike are really nice . Was it a truly great motorbike , dunno . Then there was an '84 R100RT that would run all day long at supra-legal speeds and was very comfortable , it took me to 40 states , and only towards the end with huge mileage did it start acting up . Was it better than the Guzzi in the shed now , well , the Guzzi handles way better and has better brakes and that 90 degree rumble , so ...

Then there were a couple of Meriden Triumphs , at times all of the trouble those things could be are forgotten and they are the greatest motorbike s

Dusty

Offline Scud

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #49 on: June 05, 2021, 09:27:06 AM »
I see some people have snuck in more than three bikes by using the "honorably mention" loophole.

So my honorable mention is the 1985 Yamaha FJ100, which earned the nickname "Velvet Sledgehammer". At the time, it was about the fastest thing on the road and was one of the first sport-touring motorcycles with the emphasis on sport. That thing would never stop pulling... I sold it to save my life because I was addicted to speed. That's when I found out it was more fun to ride a slow bike fast and got my first BMW, and R100CS.

As a potential criteria for the lists... I still occasionally look for FJs on Craigslist and am tempted when I see a clean, low-mile example, but I don't look at airhead BMWs anymore.
1989 Moto Guzzi LeMans
2002 Moto Guzzi V11 Sport Scura
2017 Husqvarna 701 Enduro
2017 Moto Guzzi Stelvio NTX
2020 Yamaha TW200

Online JJ

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #50 on: June 05, 2021, 09:37:44 AM »
I see some people have snuck in more than three bikes by using the "honorably mention" loophole.

So my honorable mention is the 1985 Yamaha FJ100, which earned the nickname "Velvet Sledgehammer". At the time, it was about the fastest thing on the road and was one of the first sport-touring motorcycles with the emphasis on sport. That thing would never stop pulling... I sold it to save my life because I was addicted to speed. That's when I found out it was more fun to ride a slow bike fast and got my first BMW, and R100CS.

As a potential criteria for the lists... I still occasionally look for FJs on Craigslist and am tempted when I see a clean, low-mile example, but I don't look at airhead BMWs anymore.

C'mon now..."The Honorable Mention" loophole!! :laugh: :grin: :wink: :grin: :laugh:  Tough to decide on 3 when you have owned and ridden 34... :wink: :wink:

A good friend in Oregon rides a Yamaha FJ1100, which he has had for years.  He would agree with everything you said about that bike... :thumb: :cool: :smiley:

« Last Edit: June 05, 2021, 09:39:01 AM by JJ »
'98 V10 Centauro GT
Village of Oak Creek, AZ

Offline Huzo

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #51 on: June 05, 2021, 09:49:54 AM »
I wonder , is it more about the memories made on a motorbike that makes it the greatest than how competent it really was ?
Well wonder no more Dusty.
That’s exactly what it is.

Online Moparnut72

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #52 on: June 05, 2021, 11:47:56 AM »
My list would have been quite a bit different if I had gone by memories more than which was or is the best bike I have owned. I also remember my Yamaha 80 as being one of the most memorable. It was my first bike which I rode for a total of 17,000 mi. I recent purchased a similar bike, a 125 which I totally rebuilt to relive my past. All I can say is what a piece of crap. I sold it shortly after getting it on the road. Newer is better beyond a doubt. However my R90/6 fills both boxes. Lot of fine memories and was pretty darn good bike.
kk
Mopar or Nocar
2023 V100 Marina
2019 V7lll Special
MGNOC #24053
Amiga computer shop owner: "Americans are great consumers but terrible shoppers".

Offline cookiemech

• Gosling
« Reply #53 on: June 05, 2021, 02:52:25 PM »
I have had a lot of bikes over the past 42 years and at first thought I'd need to go back and consider the many that are gone. But no. If I thought a bike was "great", I kept it.

So I only needed to consider the ones currently in my garage (eight, if you include a Ural as a "bike").

#1 Greatest - 1994 K75RT. Not only superb engineering and build quality and stone-axe reliable, but it was always my winter bike. Kept me warm and comfortable, but more importantly NEVER tried to put me in the ditch when I rode it to work in very shaky, icy conditions where I had no business being on a bike at all. They can pry that from my cold, dead hands.

#2 Emotional Favorite - 2017 Road King. It is so gorgeous and so comfortable. Replaced my 2007 Road King, and is in every way better. Gobs of torque and just plain sweet. Totally stock but for the seat.

#3 Just Plain Superior - 2015 R1200RT. I just picked it up the end of April, and I've never been on a motorcycle I liked more. Superb handling, best brakes I've ever felt, great gas mileage, electronic everything. Maybe some day I'll actually take a trip on it, because that's what it was made to do.

Offline Testarossa

• Gaggle Hero
    • Skiing History
« Reply #54 on: June 05, 2021, 05:12:53 PM »

The memories are all that matter. GOAT is impossible to determine -- GOAT for whom and for what? Fastest around a track? Most gorgeous? Most versatile? Most innovative? Most over-engineered showpiece? Valentino Rossi has a way different GOAT than you do.

Probable that the Meriden Triumph twins, over the course of their history beginning in the Depression years, collected more trophies in more different disciplines than any other bike in history. By today's standards they're underpowered and underbraked precious nostalgia fetishes. But GOAT? For me, yes, based on memories alone.
70 Triumph TR6R, 74 850T, 74 Yamaha TA125, 89 Mille GT, 99 F650, 2013 Yamaha XT250
Gone: 59 Piper Comanche 250, 69 Harley/Aermacchi 350SS, 71 Honda CB500/4, 74 Laverda 750 SF2, 91 Suzuki VX800, 50cc two-stroke scoot, 83 XR350R

Offline ozarquebus

• Grand Canyon Pack Rat
  • Gaggle Mentor
  • Riding since 1979
« Reply #55 on: June 05, 2021, 06:26:18 PM »
1978 Honda CR125 dirtbike: Because it ran great and was my first real bike. Discovered what the 2-stroke power band was when it shot out from under my 17 (edit corrected age)year old butt. (stock photo)
1985 BMW K100RT: Fastest top Speed and longest legged bike I ever owned. A real Continent Crosser. (That is actually me)
Yamaha XT600: Easiest to ride, Toughest and most dependable bike I ever had even if not  fast. (stock photo)

« Last Edit: June 06, 2021, 09:38:17 AM by ozarquebus »
John

V1000 G5 (ex-cop impersonator)
 Convert Hangar Queen

Offline ozarquebus

• Grand Canyon Pack Rat
  • Gaggle Mentor
  • Riding since 1979
« Reply #56 on: June 05, 2021, 06:39:42 PM »
and Ill take one honorable mention in my dearly departed R75/5 which was worn out and tired, but still just felt the coolest of all to ride. (actual photo)

John

V1000 G5 (ex-cop impersonator)
 Convert Hangar Queen

Offline Stretch

• Gaggle Mentor
« Reply #57 on: June 05, 2021, 06:59:12 PM »
1. 2011 Triumph Rocket iii Touring. Fast, comfortable, and always puts a smile on my face.
    First and only bike I ever bought new.
2. 1977 Yamaha XS750/2D - put over 50K on that one. Went everywhere on it, 'cuz I didn't
own a car at that point. Rode it in snow, rain, winter, summer, etc.... I loved that bike!   :-)
3. 1978(?) Suzuki GS550. One bike I still wish I had. It wasn't the most powerful thing on wheels,
but it handled great, was reliable, comfortable, and easy to work on. I traded it for a '78
SR500 which I still have.

I just acquired a BMW K75S, and the jury is still out on that one. It could become a favorite.

-Stretch
1967? Change Jiang M1M
1978 Yamaha SR500
1987 BMW K75S
2011 Kawasaki KLR650
2011 Triumph Rocket III Touring
2015 Triumph Trophy
2017 Moto Guzzi 1400 California Touring

Online Wayne Orwig

• Gaggle Hero
    • Hog Mountain weather
« Reply #58 on: June 05, 2021, 08:11:19 PM »
Greatest that I owned:

1973 900 Kawasaki Z1. No explanation needed.
1998 Centauro. Awesome 'hooligan' bike. Sort of 'unrefined' in a good way.
2004 EV. I like it for just eating up miles. Too bad they put such a tiny gas tank on it.

Scientist have discovered that people will believe anything, if you first say "Scientists have discovered...."

F-Fred

« Reply #59 on: June 06, 2021, 07:37:28 AM »
My three:

83 SP1000: my first Guzzi allowed my first long-distance travels
1978 T3: Still have it and it's the best feeling Guzzi I've had
2005 Yamaha FZ1: still have it too.  That 5-valve motor still gets me

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
http://www.wildguzzi.com/Products/products.htm
Advertise Here