Author Topic: The giant WG National threadfest  (Read 584128 times)

Offline mhershon

• Gosling
Bobrebos, be safe. I'm coming from the other direction, from Denver, looks clear and dry for me. I'm half-packed same as you are and looking forward to a terrific WG Nat'l Rally!

bobrebos

Bobrebos, be safe. I'm coming from the other direction, from Denver, looks clear and dry for me. I'm half-packed same as you are and looking forward to a terrific WG Nat'l Rally!

Be safe!!

bobrebos

Nice looking Stelvio!

Thanks.  it has some imperfections but i like it. 

oldbike54

here are the emergency contact numbers ;

620 212 0967

620 758 2244 -City Hall

Don't be afraid to use them , or post in the thread your location and what is happening along with a contact number . If needed we will send the cavalry.

Dusty

Wildguzzi.com

oldbike54

The Marley T shirts are on their way to Cedar Vale , they should arrive by Wed or Thurs at the latest . We will have some for sale at the rally .

The raffle bike is safely ensconced in a garage just a few blocks from the park thanks to Glider and Moto Chuck 250 . The extremely nice gentleman who donated the lovely Breva 1100 will be at the rally and sign over the title , and probably answer any questions about it .

Once we actually get rolling we operate completely on the honor system . If you have already paid for a shirt just pick your size out of the selection , if you haven't already paid then there will be donation cans in the pavilion , just drop $27.00 in one and we are good . Same with raffle bike tickets , put your name on however many you buy and drop the money in one donation can , place your tickets in the can marked for tickets . Same with those of you who haven't already paid , just drop the money in a can , I have complete trust in the family .  Really don't have the time or any interest in keeping all monies separate , the rally takes X amount of money to make happen , once that goal is met then excess money goes to Cedar Vale for park improvements , with maybe a little bit held back for emergencies , like if we have to go rescue someone , or to help pay for Sunday morning breakfast .

Prescott recently inquired about the fiscal situation , I gave him a rough idea of where we are , interestingly enough , every year we start out in the red, by Sat morning we are normally about even , by Sun morning we are in the black . Show folks a good time , provide good value , amazing how generous we become .  :thumb: We can literally show you in the park and pavilion where the excess monies go , the improvements are very real , making Hewins park and the wonderful pavilion a better place to hold a rally , and more inviting for everyone who utilizes the facility .

Let's rally  :thumb:

Oh , 6 days .

Dusty

Offline JC85

• Gaggle Mentor
We hit a slow point at work, today, and it looks like it'll last for a bit. If I'm still cleaning and organizing just to stay busy by Wednesday, then I may ask the boss if I can take off Thursday, too, and come down a day earlier than I originally planned.
'74 Eldo Police Model
'07 CalVin

Offline Luap McKeever

• Owner, WildGuzzi.com
  • Administrator
  • Gaggle Hero
  • Lead, follow, or get out of the way!
    • Wildgoose Chase Moto Guzzi
Who'd have thunk way back in 1998 when this site was thrown together that there'd ever be a "Wildguzzi National Rally"?  It's really flattering.

Excited to come spend Saturday with you good people.
Founder, Wildguzzi.com (est. 1998)
2021 V85TT Centenario E5
2001 California Special
2001 California EV
2020 Indian Challenger Limited

oldbike54

Who'd have thunk way back in 1998 when this site was thrown together that there'd ever be a "Wildguzzi National Rally"?  It's really flattering.

Excited to come spend Saturday with you good people.

All part of the plan bud  :grin: Do you have a mug left , I never got mine .

Dusty

Offline Levi

• New Egg
I was able to get Friday off so I hope to be there that morning and am pretty dang excited for my first Guzzi Rally.
I read your post, Dusty, regarding funds. I can bring cash to the event for shirts, raffle, and donations. Could I pay my 25.00 'registration' the day of as well or would the powers that be prefer I got a check in the mail today? I can do, either way. Honestly, I forgot all about it until today and just wanted to make sure it got there on time.
Thanks again to everyone for helping put this on!
-Levi
Levi from Joplin MO

1969 Ford F100
1971 Buick Skylark
1973 Honda CB 350 F
1975 Norton Commando Roadster
1978 Motobecane 50V
2003 Moto Guzzi California
2006 Vespa GT 200
2008 Vespa LXV 150
2016 V7 Stornello (#452)

oldbike54

Yes , just pay on site .

Dusty

Offline SmithSwede

• Gaggle Hero
  • I don't want a pickle
Dusty.  I’m confused.  Can you tell us how many days until the rally?
Accentuate the positive;
Eliminate the negative;
Latch on to the affirmative;
Don't mess with Mister In-Between.

Offline guzzi4me

• Gaggle Mentor
Is the WildGuzzi helicopter going to be there?

Wish we could be there....have a great time everyone! We did when we attended.

Keep an eye on that Dusty character though....his hush puppies are addicting!!

Jeff & Laurie
Jeff S
Fruita CO

01 Jackal "Mistress"...sold
02 Stone "Giada"...donated Cedar Vale raffle
16 Stone V7 II "Olivia"...racking up the miles!!

oldbike54

Prescott , I don't have enough time between now and the rally to sort you . 

Dusty

Online Gliderjohn

• Gaggle Hero
we added Marley to the heading and will celebrate his life .
I may bring some of his ashes to leave in the park. Seems appropriate.
GliderJohn
John Peters
East Mountains, NM

oldbike54

I may bring some of his ashes to leave in the park. Seems appropriate.
GliderJohn

We can have a little ceremony if you like .

Dusty

Offline LowRyter

• Gaggle Hero

I missed it?
John L 
When life gets you down remember it's one down and the rest are up.  (1-N-23456)

Offline delrod

• Gaggle Mentor
Where's Gary Scott? He was always good at keeping track of dates
Doug in Pittsburg KS
2003EVT

oldbike54

Where's Gary Scott? He was always good at keeping track of dates

He's in Cedar Vale  :evil:

Dusty

oldbike54

Here is an opportunity to suck up to the Sultan  :laugh: If anyone has a stock set of footpegs for an EV or a Bassa , bring rhem to the rally . It came with aftermarket floorboards , the type that mount to the stock footpeg mounts .

Thanks

Dusty

Offline JC85

• Gaggle Mentor
Both bikes have had oil changed, other fluids and tire pressures checked, and are washed, shined up, and rally ready! Looks like my buddy will be able to make it, so we should be in around midday on Friday.  :bike-037:

« Last Edit: May 01, 2021, 05:50:54 PM by JC85 »
'74 Eldo Police Model
'07 CalVin

oldbike54

Almost ready , should be done tomorrow evening , then mow the front yard , run a couple loads of laundry , sort a couple of issues a neighbor has ...

Dangit , well anyway , should be there by 5:00 PM on Wednesday . Rudy , are you still coming on Wednesday ? Anyone else ? Hewins Park makes weird noises at night when one is alone , although most of the time it is just a farm dog or cat checking to see if there is any food around , except that one time it might have been Bigfoot ...

Or it might have been Stormtruck  :grin:

Dusty

oldbike54

Just for you , 4 days now .

Dusty

bobrebos

I will be arriving Wednesday afternoon....

Offline AMGeneral

• Gaggle Mentor
Will be there thurs. Will be bringing some entertainment. Have had a stack of LPs i have wanted to play. So found a way to get em to play and listen to. Testing it now listning toGunsmokes Festus, Sings and Talks about Doge City and stuff. Seems to be working great. Will have enough to keep me busy all weekend.

By the way, Festus can right sing a tune!

See ya,
Rod
2000 Jackal 62,900

Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.

"Just think how stupid the average person is,
and then realize that half of them
are even stupider!"
--George Carlin

bobrebos

Will be there thurs. Will be bringing some entertainment. Have had a stack of LPs i have wanted to play. So found a way to get em to play and listen to. Testing it now listning toGunsmokes Festus, Sings and Talks about Doge City and stuff. Seems to be working great. Will have enough to keep me busy all weekend.

By the way, Festus can right sing a tune!

See ya,
Rod

Festus from gun smoke!  Singing????  Geez, at the rally??  That’s it, I’m turning around and heading home!   :shocked: :tongue:

Offline LowRyter

• Gaggle Hero
I was planning Thursday afternoon.  Truck + Toy Hauler + bike + tool box + 12v heavy air pump

If I need to bring anything in particular or arrive at any convenient time let me know.  Thought I get a couple of PBR 30s and have a couple smoked racks of ST Louis cut ribs per usual to contribute. 
John L 
When life gets you down remember it's one down and the rest are up.  (1-N-23456)

oldbike54

Festus from gun smoke!  Singing????  Geez, at the rally??  That’s it, I’m turning around and heading home!   :shocked: :tongue:

The General is too much of a gentleman to bother anyone .

Dusty

Offline Stormtruck2

• AKA Scotch and Cigars
  • Gaggle Hero
  • Geese Fly in a Proper V
Almost ready , should be done tomorrow evening , then mow the front yard , run a couple loads of laundry , sort a couple of issues a neighbor has ...

Dangit , well anyway , should be there by 5:00 PM on Wednesday . Rudy , are you still coming on Wednesday ? Anyone else ? Hewins Park makes weird noises at night when one is alone , although most of the time it is just a farm dog or cat checking to see if there is any food around , except that one time it might have been Bigfoot ...

Or it might have been Stormtruck  :grin:

Dusty

Did you hear any knocking???  :evil: :grin:
If you wish to know what a man is, place in him authority.
False accusations reflect more on the accuser than the accused.
They can take everything from you, including your life, except your honor and integrity.  That you must give away.
Do or don't do. There is no try.
μολὼν λαβέ-molṑn labé

Offline kballowe

• - Kevin the Great -
  • Gaggle Hero
Me and Mrs are arriving Friday afternoon.

P.S.  - anyone that has a stash of license plates to donate to the license plate wall - would be greatly appreciated.   Car/truck/motorcycle/trailer/any state/whatever.

:bike-037:

Offline greer

• Gaggle Mentor
I was planning Thursday afternoon.  Truck + Toy Hauler + bike + tool box + 12v heavy air pump

If I need to bring anything in particular or arrive at any convenient time let me know.  Thought I get a couple of PBR 30s and have a couple smoked racks of ST Louis cut ribs per usual to contribute.

If you have one and have room, would you mind to bring a 28mm wrench or socket, please?  Long story short, I need to back off my steering head bearings just a bit.  We will have beer and grocery money in hand. Looking like Thursday for us too, but I will update as I know more.

Sarah
Sarah '21 V7 Special, '17 XT250, '17 V9 Roamer sold August 2021, '16 V7 II Stone sold September 2021, '08 Nevada Classic sold August 2020 
Doug '21 V85TT, '05 Sportster Roadster, '13 XT250

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
Best quality vinyl available today. Easy application.
Advertise Here

20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here