Author Topic: Agressive Year-End deals on Moto Guzzis through October 2015  (Read 26411 times)

Offline pocphil

• Owner - ClevelandMoto
  • Hatchling
    • ClevelandMoto
Re: Agressive Year-End deals on Moto Guzzis through October 2015
« Reply #90 on: August 13, 2015, 12:20:48 PM »
Ok, because we are getting a LOT of calls and emails about this promo:

Yes The deal is on ALL Dated inventory.

No, not all dealers are participating.

Yes, It is ridiculous, these bikes are WAY below cost and Moto Guzzi is rebating dealers who are agreeing to take a huge hit in their margin to get old inventory off their floor. Dealers are matching a big portion of these discounts. This is all about getting inventory OFF OUR FLOORS.

Yes - You can get a Cali 1400 (non-current) for up to $3500 off.

No - It doesn't work on Eldorado's or Audace's, V7 Mark 2's Or anything fresh.

Yes - There is a time limit on the "double stacking" part of this promotion. The Additional $1000 off on 2014 v7 Specials, and Additiona $1500 off on 2014 Cali's expires on 8/31. After 8/31 your best deal will be the Sumner Clearance Event pricing advertised here:

http://www.motoguzzi-us.com/special-offers/summer-clearance-event.html

Our dealership still has a couple specials that qualify for the $3000 off - So GET THEM NOW!!!

That's right...$6290 +fees for a 2013 or 2014 V7 Special. We have 3 in stock at this price.

We're also doing $2000 off on V7 Racers, $3000 off on the Norge, and More than $3500 off on a number of Cali 1400 demo units we have in stock (full warranty).

Phil Waters
www.clevelandmoto.c om
Phil Waters
ClevelandMoto

Offline k99

• New Egg
« Reply #91 on: August 21, 2015, 05:02:16 PM »
I just wanted to thank everyone for all the information in this post.  I've been looking for a V7 Special for a while and when I found out these summer clearance rebates could be stacked on certain bikes I knew I couldn't pass up that deal.  Three grand off a nine grand bike? Amazing.

I had my heart set on a black and orange but they seem to be tough to find now in the 2014's.  I called up Walt first but he was already selling his black & orange.  So then I gave RPM Cycle a try based on Michael's recommendation.  Wade at RPM was a great guy to work with and after a little "Wild Guzzi name dropping" I was able to get the same deal as Michael.  $7k out the door. 

So now comes the hard part, waiting for the bike to be shipped from TX to CA.

...and of course 2 seconds after finalizing the purchase I ordered a pair of Agostinis. 
2012 California 90th Anniversary #109
2014 V7 Special
2004 V11 Cafe Sport
2016 BMW R1200RS
2015 BMW K1600GT

Online rocker59

• Global Moderator
  • Gaggle Hero
  • "diplomatico di moto"
« Reply #92 on: August 22, 2015, 11:12:40 AM »
I just wanted to thank everyone for all the information in this post.  I've been looking for a V7 Special for a while and when I found out these summer clearance rebates could be stacked on certain bikes I knew I couldn't pass up that deal.  Three grand off a nine grand bike? Amazing.

I had my heart set on a black and orange but they seem to be tough to find now in the 2014's.  I called up Walt first but he was already selling his black & orange.  So then I gave RPM Cycle a try based on Michael's recommendation.  Wade at RPM was a great guy to work with and after a little "Wild Guzzi name dropping" I was able to get the same deal as Michael.  $7k out the door. 

So now comes the hard part, waiting for the bike to be shipped from TX to CA.

...and of course 2 seconds after finalizing the purchase I ordered a pair of Agostinis.

:thumb:

Now our friend MariusD will have to find another bike.  He was thinking of picking the black/orange bike up from RPM !!!

Michael T.
Aux Arcs de Akansea
2004 California EV Touring II
"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline segesta

• Gaggle Mentor
« Reply #93 on: August 22, 2015, 01:17:49 PM »
Which is why I'm going to have to sell my perfectly fine 2014 California 1400 for $8000 by the time the dust clears. Oh well...
--
2014 Moto Guzzi California 1400 Custom
2013 Ducati Monster 796
2010 BMW K1300GT

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #93 on: August 22, 2015, 01:17:49 PM »

Online rocker59

• Global Moderator
  • Gaggle Hero
  • "diplomatico di moto"
« Reply #94 on: August 22, 2015, 02:27:36 PM »
Which is why I'm going to have to sell my perfectly fine 2014 California 1400 for $8000 by the time the dust clears. Oh well...

is your Cal 14 for sale now?  do you have to sell now?

I really don't think there are enough unsold 2014 Cal 14s available at the $3500 discount to affect the used market for very long.

Over the next month, or two?  Yes.  You'd take a hit. 

Once the limited supply of leftover 2014s is sold, the used market will not be feeling that downward pressure.

This is different from 2008.
Michael T.
Aux Arcs de Akansea
2004 California EV Touring II
"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." - Theodore Roosevelt

Quad Lock - The best GPS / phone mount system for your motorcycles, no damage to your cameras!!
Get a Wildguzzi discount of 10% off your order!
http://quadlock.refr.cc/luapmckeever
Advertise Here