Wildguzzi.com

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: gthorpe on July 07, 2019, 09:53:07 PM

Title: Eldo 1400 TPS Remove & Replace
Post by: gthorpe on July 07, 2019, 09:53:07 PM
Now that I've confirmed thru GuzziDiag that the P0155 Fault code is pointing to a defective TPS I need to replace it.

Does anyone know if I can disconnect the two throttle cables from the TPS? If so how do I do that?

Thanks

(https://i.ibb.co/0Jg97K3/IMG-5692.jpg) (https://ibb.co/0Jg97K3)
Title: Re: Eldo 1400 TPS Remove & Replace
Post by: pete roper on July 07, 2019, 10:13:13 PM
I've only done it once on a 'Prilla. Isn't there a cover that comes off? Start by loosening the adjusters up at the twisgrip all the way. That gives you more wriggle room.
Title: Re: Eldo 1400 TPS Remove & Replace
Post by: gthorpe on July 09, 2019, 12:17:14 AM
I've only done it once on a 'Prilla. Isn't there a cover that comes off? Start by loosening the adjusters up at the twisgrip all the way. That gives you more wriggle room.

Thanks, I'll give that a try.