Wildguzzi.com

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: nick949 on March 08, 2020, 05:40:32 PM

Title: Looking for Spring (the season) by Convert (video)
Post by: nick949 on March 08, 2020, 05:40:32 PM
Yes folks, another Nick video. 

https://youtu.be/8HsloGt-Fq8 (https://youtu.be/8HsloGt-Fq8)

Nick
Title: Re: Looking for Spring (the season) by Convert (video)
Post by: radguzzi on March 08, 2020, 08:48:51 PM

This is great Nick,
I can live vicariously through the Convert video until Spring actually shows up here in the Great White North.

Soon I hope.

Best,
Rob

(https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/640x480q90/922/48dls0.jpg)
Title: Re: Looking for Spring (the season) by Convert (video)
Post by: oldbike54 on March 08, 2020, 10:15:39 PM
 Well now , that was fun   :thumb:

 Dusty
Title: Re: Looking for Spring (the season) by Convert (video)
Post by: john fish on March 09, 2020, 07:02:13 AM
What's the cord attached to your left glove?  Heated gloves?
Title: Re: Looking for Spring (the season) by Convert (video)
Post by: nick949 on March 09, 2020, 07:05:36 AM
What's the cord attached to your left glove?  Heated gloves?

Well spotted John. Yes, I've turned into a total wimp. My friend Norm gave me the gloves and the connector to the battery as he has stopped riding.  They have no controls but provide a soft, even heat and the gloves are very comfortable. The cords are a pain, but they do the job.

Nick
Title: Re: Looking for Spring (the season) by Convert (video)
Post by: chuck peterson on March 09, 2020, 07:35:43 AM
Warmed up to 2 degrees and it's time to take the windshield off?  :thumb: nice
Title: Re: Looking for Spring (the season) by Convert (video)
Post by: s1120 on March 09, 2020, 09:59:41 AM
Warmed up to 2 degrees and it's time to take the windshield off?  :thumb: nice

I was wondering that also!!   I hate shelds, but MAN they are nice in early spring, and late fall!!!!!!! 
Title: Re: Looking for Spring (the season) by Convert (video)
Post by: ozarquebus on March 09, 2020, 10:16:54 AM
Nice bike, nice ride, nice video.
I need to re build the barn queen Convert into a real bike, as soon as I fix my
screw ups on the other Guzzi in the barn.
Title: Re: Looking for Spring (the season) by Convert (video)
Post by: john fish on March 09, 2020, 10:54:29 AM
Well spotted John. Yes, I've turned into a total wimp. My friend Norm gave me the gloves and the connector to the battery as he has stopped riding.  They have no controls but provide a soft, even heat and the gloves are very comfortable. The cords are a pain, but they do the job.

Nick

Wimp?  Hell man, you're a hero for being out at all.  I just had to buy a couple of those rubber wellnuts to fix my big plexifairing so that I can get out.  And I'll use my heated grips, too.  Unfortunately, my electric vest, ummm, shrank or I'd use that too.

And I don't know how I missed this video before.  I love the thumper sound.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suMEpNPzJXM