Wildguzzi.com
General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: maquette on August 31, 2020, 06:20:38 AM
-
Is this one still a go?
-
Yes let me know if you are planning on attending as we are struggling to get an accurate head count with all this madness.
(https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-Jgxt2nk/0/eb5e99da/M/i-Jgxt2nk-M.jpg) (https://curtedwards.smugmug.com/Forum-Post/n-zvp7tH/i-Jgxt2nk/A)
-
I'm attending
-
Got it on the calendar. It's worth the trip just for the KY jelly :grin:
-
I'd love to support a rally that's actually happening, but we'll be at the beach with the family that week.
Hope it goes well!
Lannis
-
Same weekend as the Fall Creek Falls State Park camp out that Bob Rebos put together.
-
As much as I like the Kentucky rally, we're out. <sigh>
-
(https://i.ibb.co/JRBptyv/DSCF2785.jpg) (https://ibb.co/JRBptyv)
-
Planning on it for 2 or 3,but like everything subject to change,will update you later.
-
The plan is to make it down, Curt, but work has eaten up most of my weekends this year. Hopefully I can get in front of it.
Wonderful roads, and some ok folks as well.
(https://i.imgur.com/spkSRFt.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/Unifsx9.jpg)