Wildguzzi.com
General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: SLDMRossi on October 01, 2020, 09:26:42 AM
-
https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/mpo/d/portland-2000-moto-guzzi-california/7205377035.html
No connection to Seller...
Steven Rossi
-
dang if only it was on the east coast!
-
That would make an ideal platform, for a T3 resto mod.
-
dang for a moment i thought it was in Portland Maine .....
-
I have a rear fender if the new owner needs it.
-
I am close, (close enough to Portland for my own good) :evil: at 150 miles : Noticed it on Facebook too, but going a different direction on Guzzi's this time.. Still sticking to a 1100 though.. :thumb:
-
I sent him an email a day or two ago but got no response.
-
Post deleted.
-
reposted for $1200.
-
It's listed in motorcycles parts.
-
Another CHEAP one in ebay parts-----------------------------------------
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1999-Moto-Guzzi-California-Special-25k-miles-Auction-NR/164414594893?_trkparms=aid%3D111001%26algo%3DREC.SEED%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20131017132637%26meid%3D5291c78a61db4b299a48239c87e67f31%26pid%3D100033%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D3%26sd%3D164414594893%26itm%3D164414594893%26pmt%3D0%26noa%3D1%26pg%3D2045573%26brand%3DMoto+Guzzi&_trksid=p2045573.c100033.m2042
No connection just noticed it-------------the wheels & drive worth more.
-
The Ebay one is the auction price. The Craigslist one is sale price.
-
If your too cheap you don't get a thing.