Wildguzzi.com

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: DaGootz on October 08, 2025, 08:58:16 AM

Title: Question on ‘74 Eldo shocks, may want to trade.
Post by: DaGootz on October 08, 2025, 08:58:16 AM
On my recent purchase of a ‘74 Eldo Police, I found its rear shocks to only be 11”, whereas the correct length should be 12.75”. So I’m looking for the correct length if anyone has some they are willing to part with or trade for my 11” Progressive Suspension shocks.
Title: Re: Question on ‘74 Eldo shocks, may want to trade.
Post by: bronzestar1 on October 09, 2025, 08:45:22 AM
See if a set of Harley air shocks will work, and put a Shrader valve on each shock so you don't have to run air lines.  There's usually quite a few sets available on eBay...
Title: Re: Question on ‘74 Eldo shocks, may want to trade.
Post by: DaGootz on October 10, 2025, 10:26:29 AM
See if a set of Harley air shocks will work, and put a Shrader valve on each shock so you don't have to run air lines.  There's usually quite a few sets available on eBay...
I was on eBay and there's some Ikon's there. I was at a local shop that does a lot of HD repairs and they got their catalog out and the shocks available to them were either 12.5 or 13". I guess I could go an extra 1/4" to the 13's. I'll keep digging. Going to an antique motorcycle show tomorrow in Denton, NC so maybe something will pop up there. Thanks!