Wildguzzi.com

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: CharlieW on July 15, 2026, 04:53:30 PM

Title: NH One Day Rally
Post by: CharlieW on July 15, 2026, 04:53:30 PM
Ten days until Randys One Day Rally   :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
 With Randy, its always a Good Time
Hope to see everyone there
Charlie

NEW HAMPSHIRE ONE-DAY GUZZI RALLY

10:00 - 3:00. Not in the Connecticut - Rhode Island area...but get out and support this. Surry Mountain Lake Beach-Recreation area (Aspen Pavilion), Route. 12A, Surry, New Hampshire 03431. Lunch included...$10 per person. Please R.S.V.P. to Randy Tefft (New Hampshire Rep.), 17 Boston Place, Keene, New Hampshire 03431, rt@ne.rr.com or 603-355-9373. Camp/Motel on your own.
Title: Re: NH One Day Rally
Post by: Dirk_S on July 15, 2026, 04:56:11 PM
I might actually be able to go for once.

For those of us who aren’t the surest bean counters, can you list the specific date?
Title: Re: NH One Day Rally
Post by: Pescatore on July 15, 2026, 06:56:52 PM
Saturday JULY 25
Title: Re: NH One Day Rally
Post by: Matteo on July 16, 2026, 01:54:15 PM
This says the 18th

(https://i.ibb.co/PGj0wQMf/IMG-0270.png) (https://ibb.co/PGj0wQMf)
Title: Re: NH One Day Rally
Post by: CharlieW on July 16, 2026, 05:59:11 PM
I just talked with Randy
The Rally is definitely Saturday , July 25th
 Sorry for the Confusion
 Long range Forecast look to be a nice day
Title: Re: NH One Day Rally
Post by: Pescatore on July 17, 2026, 10:21:02 PM

I had not noticed that ad in the newsletter.
It's usually on the last weekend of July.

I might actually be able to go for once.

For those of us who aren’t the surest bean counters, can you list the specific date?
Hey Dirk, will you be taking the sidecar?

Title: Re: NH One Day Rally
Post by: Dirk_S on July 18, 2026, 10:11:59 AM
I had not noticed that ad in the newsletter.
It's usually on the last weekend of July.
Hey Dirk, will you be taking the sidecar?

Possibly—but it won’t be on one of the Guzzis. I’ve had the tub attached to my R80 for the past 4 years. Just removed the tub recently to modify the mounts and shorten the track width. Hoping to get it all back together in the next few days.
Title: Re: NH One Day Rally
Post by: CharlieW on July 24, 2026, 03:59:11 PM
Weather is going to be very nice, a bit on the Warm side.
 Better than last week, would have been a washout
 Hope to get some nice Pics
 Charlie
Title: Re: NH One Day Rally
Post by: Dirk_S on July 24, 2026, 04:09:24 PM
I’m going to miss this, unfortunately—have some bike and art projects to try and get done before my Mongolia trip (and now that I live in Maine, it’s a 3 hour drive). Hoping to catch it next year!
Title: Re: NH One Day Rally
Post by: kingoffleece on July 24, 2026, 07:01:06 PM
Somebody give Hamlin my best.  I speak with him often but miss our rides over the years in New England.  A great guy, he is.
Title: Re: NH One Day Rally
Post by: chuck peterson on July 28, 2026, 06:20:20 AM
Too bad no one had a camera, you know like in a phone device…with applications…and internet..

I know New Hampshire is a bit of a backwater, but..

Anyone?

Anyone?

Beullar? Beullar? Any fotos?
Title: Re: NH One Day Rally
Post by: CharlieW on July 28, 2026, 02:27:32 PM
I discovered my memory card in my camera was damaged ( my Dog chewed it up a Bit )
 I'm working on recovering the pictures I took. Will post some shortly, Ive got to give Randy a call
 to find how many folks showed up.
 Was a great weather day and saw many new faces
  Charlie
Title: Re: NH One Day Rally
Post by: DonT on July 28, 2026, 03:47:45 PM

(https://i.ibb.co/p6zRwhT2/IMG-3908.jpg) (https://ibb.co/p6zRwhT2)
 
Here's a picture I took to send to my wife so she knew I got there.  I'd guess about 40 people.  Very enjoyable.
Title: Re: NH One Day Rally
Post by: CharlieW on July 30, 2026, 12:06:40 PM
Recovered my Pics

(https://i.ibb.co/PGWTztfw/Ver-1-20-NIKONCORPORATIONNIKOND56-IMG-2107392.jpg) (https://ibb.co/PGWTztfw) (https://i.ibb.co/LzDGSm60/Ver-1-20-NIKONCORPORATIONNIKOND56-IMG-2187264.jpg) (https://ibb.co/LzDGSm60) (https://i.ibb.co/1Yjzssnf/Ver-1-20-NIKONCORPORATIONNIKOND56-IMG-2337536.jpg) (https://ibb.co/1Yjzssnf) (https://i.ibb.co/Z6VnxP7X/Ver-1-20-NIKONCORPORATIONNIKOND56-IMG-2361600.jpg) (https://ibb.co/Z6VnxP7X) (https://i.ibb.co/23Rv24Lq/Randy-Jims-Bikes-Resting.jpg) (https://ibb.co/23Rv24Lq) (https://i.ibb.co/FL8CjGPX/Long-Way-From-Here.jpg) (https://ibb.co/FL8CjGPX) (https://i.ibb.co/4Rqs6pfb/Ver-1-20-NIKONCORPORATIONNIKOND56-IMG-2387200.jpg) (https://ibb.co/4Rqs6pfb) (https://i.ibb.co/4gFZX4rc/Ver-1-20-NIKONCORPORATIONNIKOND56-IMG-2491392.jpg) (https://ibb.co/4gFZX4rc) (https://i.ibb.co/VpqtGdrT/Ver-1-20-NIKONCORPORATIONNIKOND56-IMG-2653696.jpg) (https://ibb.co/VpqtGdrT) (https://i.ibb.co/KpCZnWFb/Ver-1-20-NIKONCORPORATIONNIKOND56-IMG-2711808.jpg) (https://ibb.co/KpCZnWFb) (https://i.ibb.co/1tmzdXyw/Ver-1-20-NIKONCORPORATIONNIKOND56-IMG-2887680.jpg) (https://ibb.co/1tmzdXyw) (https://i.ibb.co/7xPkmyFG/Ver-1-20-NIKONCORPORATIONNIKOND56-IMG-2944512.jpg) (https://ibb.co/7xPkmyFG) (https://i.ibb.co/8Qj4hrB/Ver-1-20-NIKONCORPORATIONNIKOND56-IMG-3114240.jpg) (https://ibb.co/8Qj4hrB) (https://i.ibb.co/21cbszZx/Ver-1-20-NIKONCORPORATIONNIKOND56-IMG-1969664.jpg) (https://ibb.co/21cbszZx) (https://i.ibb.co/LhtqG6R2/Ver-1-20-NIKONCORPORATIONNIKOND56-IMG-2972416.jpg) (https://ibb.co/LhtqG6R2)

Charlie
 
Title: Re: NH One Day Rally
Post by: Pescatore on July 31, 2026, 08:18:53 AM
Nice job Charlie.  Thanks for posting.
I wish I had noticed the Alaska plates, so I could chat with the owner.
Title: Re: NH One Day Rally
Post by: Matteo on August 01, 2026, 05:18:47 PM
Nice job Charlie.  Thanks for posting.
I wish I had noticed the Alaska plates, so I could chat with the owner.

I asked about you but no one knew who you were, talked to my paisans from Puglia. Maybe I'll see you at IMOC in September. White V7 with AK plate.
Matt.
Title: Re: NH One Day Rally
Post by: Dirk_S on August 01, 2026, 05:47:26 PM
Thanks for sharing the pics! I’ll put next year’s rally on my calendar and try to make it.
Title: Re: NH One Day Rally
Post by: Pescatore on August 01, 2026, 08:24:19 PM
I asked about you but no one knew who you were, talked to my paisans from Puglia. Maybe I'll see you at IMOC in September. White V7 with AK plate.
Matt.
I thought it might be you.
I talked to those guys too. My ears perked up when I heard italian.
I'll look for you at IMOC.  I could be in a red Norge or V65GT.
Title: Re: NH One Day Rally
Post by: Pescatore on August 01, 2026, 08:34:59 PM
Thanks for sharing the pics! I’ll put next year’s rally on my calendar and try to make it.
It's a beautiful location. Some years the lake water is not safe to swim.
I've been pondering camping overnight so I can attend the Sunday breakfast with Randy.