Wildguzzi.com
General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Petrus Rocks on March 16, 2015, 04:59:28 PM
-
Got the battery charged up and started the beastie yesterday. Today it got up to 50 so...
(http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad243/petekomarek/2015-03-13%2014.37.50_zpsazj4dbyt.jpg)
She was ready.
I live near Lake Ontario in western NY. We have a lot of fruit orchards. they are pruning the trees now.
(http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad243/petekomarek/20150316_144442_zpsreckoqxp.jpg)
I didn't show the dead deer next to me because it wasn't Feng Shui for the composition.
Continued on to Rough Edge's place. He had just got done with a ride on his Triumph.I should have taken a picture of the mess on his bike- he's adding a fender now ;-T
His driveway is a sewer hole. hardly any mud until his house.
Finally after 20 miles or so it was getting back down to the 30's and I rolled into the driveway.
The sleds were looking a bit put out for lack of attention but I just don't care.
(http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad243/petekomarek/20150316_162508_zpsssyet50p.jpg)
Please note the sewage on the rear of the seat from Tony's house ;D
Our forecast is poor for more riding- 30's and maybe 40's with 28 forecast for next Sunday ( i know- too far out but not encouraging)
I go under the knife for a new hip next Wed. Prolly my last ride for a while.
So glad to get out!! :BEER:
-
that bike looks really long.. maybe it's all the empty space in the middle. v
-
" Got the battery charged up and started the beastie yesterday. "
Battery?
-
Continued on to Rough Edge's place. He had just got done with a ride on his Triumph.I should have taken a picture of the mess on his bike- he's adding a fender now ;-T
His driveway is a sewer hole. hardly any mud until his house.
Please note the sewage on the rear of the seat from Tony's house ;D
Yeah a 350 foot road of pure hell, mud, tree limbs and killer chickens.... Today we had a new refrigerator delivered but the driver refused to drive the large box truck down my driveway..Some BS about getting stuck in the mud, what a pussy. I had to drive our 51 Willys truck to the road ,they loaded the new fridge and then unloaded it at the house. same for the old ice box they took away. ;D
-
Damn chickens always peckin' at my
:o
It is long- an old Cal II-Rough Edge started it and I'm finishing. Doesn't handle very long, not as much as I expected.
Negative V space is where it's at.
-
Mud on a bike is a badge of a road warrior... or my driveway ...
(http://i.imgur.com/cXF7NDvl.jpg)