Wildguzzi.com

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: redrider on May 01, 2015, 05:55:50 PM

Title: Why the Appeal?
Post by: redrider on May 01, 2015, 05:55:50 PM
She asked "why Moto Guzzi"? Said I, "It reminds me of a late 60's muscle car. A bit heavy with an engine that has enough power to be thrilling and a chassis that can put it to the ground. And it makes me smile."
Title: Re: Why the Appeal?
Post by: Bill Hagan on May 01, 2015, 07:52:30 PM


Lordy; been a lawyer too long.  Wondered what sort of Guzzi legal issue this was about.  Really.  That's sad.  ;D

And, you are right.  My immediate image when I read yours was an Olds 4-4-2.  Can hear one now in "my mind's ear."  ;)

Bill

Title: Re: Why the Appeal?
Post by: Muzz on May 02, 2015, 05:22:04 PM
I have asked myself the same question, especially as the box was in bits for the second time. ::)  However, all I can say is, once Guzzi is in your blood nothing comes close.  There is just something about them I guess.  I just know I couldn't "chrome it and sell it" when things went a bit pear shaped.