Wildguzzi.com

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: PICKLEKOOKEN on May 22, 2015, 11:39:47 AM

Title: Avatar
Post by: PICKLEKOOKEN on May 22, 2015, 11:39:47 AM
  :bow :bow Hey Luap just wanted to Thank you and all involved in the new Avatar! We had talked about it before, it work great, Italian flag....Guzzi. All means the same to me! ;-T ;-T
Title: Re: Avatar
Post by: HDGoose on May 22, 2015, 11:57:29 AM
Unless you are in LA and someone thinks it's a Mexican flag...
Title: Re: Avatar
Post by: Luap McKeever on May 22, 2015, 12:34:59 PM
Unless you are in LA and someone thinks it's a Mexican flag...


That's why I left the hawk, rattlesnake and blue agave cactus off ;-T
Title: Re: Avatar
Post by: lucydad on May 22, 2015, 01:02:38 PM
Another vote for like it, a lot!
Title: Re: Avatar
Post by: StuCorpe on May 22, 2015, 04:18:56 PM
I give it two  ;-T ;-T or maybe 3  ;-T.  Thanks Luap.  :D
Title: Re: Avatar
Post by: StuCorpe on May 22, 2015, 04:20:32 PM
I give it two  ;-T ;-T or maybe 3  ;-T.  Thanks Luap. :D