Wildguzzi.com

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Chuck in Indiana on June 03, 2015, 08:55:45 AM

Title: Emoticons
Post by: Chuck in Indiana on June 03, 2015, 08:55:45 AM
So, I see some are using them. When I click on one, I gots nothin. Windows with Chrome.. click click
Title: Re: Emoticons
Post by: Bill Hagan on June 03, 2015, 08:59:10 AM
So, I see some are using them. When I click on one, I gots nothin. Windows with Chrome.. click click

It is because you are not worthy. 

Then again ... neither, it seems, am I.  [simulated emoticon]

Bill



Title: Re: Emoticons
Post by: Chuck in Indiana on June 03, 2015, 09:00:09 AM
Android test  :thumb: Hmmm..
Title: Re: Emoticons
Post by: radguzzi on June 03, 2015, 09:00:48 AM


 :violent1:
Title: Re: Emoticons
Post by: Lannis on June 03, 2015, 09:05:57 AM
So, I see some are using them. When I click on one, I gots nothin. Windows with Chrome.. click click

You're just not in the click clique .... 

On the other hand, I don't suppose you've noticed a note or two from Luap in the last few days that says something along the lines of

WILL YOU FOR GODS SAKE LET ME ALONE FOR A FEW MINUTES TO FINISH THIS JOB UP?   I KNOW EVERYTHING ISN'T FUNCTIONAL YET BUT I'M WORKING ON IT!!

That might not have been his exact words, I can't find it yet because the search function isn't working; Luap, when will you have that done?  (EMOTICON NEEDED HERE).

Lannis
Title: Re: Emoticons
Post by: Luap McKeever on June 03, 2015, 09:15:04 AM
Yeah, mine don't work with chrome either. All other browsers are ok though.  Weird.  I have it on my list.
Title: Re: Emoticons
Post by: Chuck in Indiana on June 03, 2015, 09:23:51 AM
Dog , what a bunch of whiners (We need a ducking and running emo)

  Dusty

 :thewife: IE
Title: Re: Emoticons
Post by: Chuck in Indiana on June 03, 2015, 09:28:42 AM
Firefox.. :bike-037: Whoee, was IE slow... :cool: Firefox seems as fast as Chrome, haven't used it for a while. Ok, I'll quit pestering you, Luap.  :evil:
Title: Re: Emoticons
Post by: Triple Jim on June 03, 2015, 09:31:47 AM
I try to never use emoticons.   (http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c327/triplejim/Misc/Animated%20GIFs/icon_lol_zpsf0a60f0d.gif)
Title: Re: Emoticons
Post by: kevdog3019 on June 03, 2015, 09:34:29 AM
Chrome is for Harley's. Hmmm.. I don't have access either to them??? Safari user.
Title: Re: Emoticons -- testing, testing, testes
Post by: Howard R on June 03, 2015, 09:49:15 AM
This:   :bow:  is what happens with the Konqueror browser on a Linux OS.  (ETA: works, at least in preview.)

Luap, I do have a "while the is hood open" suggestion, for your copious spare time. :grin:  I often scan threads without logging in, and if I find something to which I want to reply, when I hit the reply button and log in it takes me all the way back to the top and I have to click through "Discussion" and then find the thread I was on so I can reply.  (It's always been like this.)  If there was a way to accomplish the login and stay on the thread where I started, it would be greatly appreciated.  Anyways, thanks for all you do for us to keep the board running!

Howard
Title: Re: Emoticons
Post by: Penderic on June 03, 2015, 10:53:09 AM
 I see some new ones in the forums selection table.

Test post :angel: :afro: :rolleyes:  :lipsrsealed:  :huh:  :shocked:  :blank:

Mine: (http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag77/Penderic/smil48527002e38b2_zpsrbg5mcl5.gif)   (http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag77/Penderic/nut_zpsj1kwg6mp.gif)  (http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag77/Penderic/whoosh%20whoos%20guy_zpsf9s8g5rv.gif)  (http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag77/Penderic/rant_zpsc0d0e1vo.gif)  (http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag77/Penderic/69593081.WJRVitYB.rimshot_zpsnjfylfg8.gif)
Title: Re: Emoticons
Post by: Chuck in Indiana on June 03, 2015, 11:01:34 AM
Firefox.. :bike-037: Whoee, was IE slow... :cool: Firefox seems as fast as Chrome, haven't used it for a while. Ok, I'll quit pestering you, Luap.  :evil:

I lied.  :cool: When I quoted the OP in the EV not starting thread, there weren't any emoticons to choose. (?) What I don't understand about this stuff would fill several volumes.  :wink:
Title: Re: Emoticons
Post by: Guzzistajohn on June 03, 2015, 12:04:19 PM
 :whip2:  giddy up Luap :boozing:
Title: Re: Emoticons
Post by: Penderic on June 03, 2015, 12:20:30 PM
More polite and nice ones are welcome!
(http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag77/Penderic/tiphat_zpsofuufyh0.gif)  (http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag77/Penderic/dancing_zpsenmwipy1.gif)  (http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag77/Penderic/cool_shades_zpsndocj8yl.gif)  (http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag77/Penderic/ThankYou-smiley_zpsez4i4xai.gif) 

Title: Re: Emoticons
Post by: Luap McKeever on June 03, 2015, 12:26:44 PM
The smileys should be working in Chrome now.  You may have to clear your cache though.

 :coffee:
Title: Re: Emoticons
Post by: Bill Hagan on June 03, 2015, 12:41:19 PM

Works fine in Safari now.

I think.   :rolleyes:

Thanks, Luap.

Bill