Wildguzzi.com

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: T in NC on July 09, 2015, 10:38:33 PM

Title: Guzzis in the Blue Ridge T Shirt LINK FIXED
Post by: T in NC on July 09, 2015, 10:38:33 PM
I posted this separate from the other thread because it would easier to find. if ordered today it would be delivered by the 23.So anybod who wants one for the rally should order by Wednesday. Sorry I should have been on this earlier. I'm trying something new. Order yours direct. Can customize your selection. Change shirt type or only print one side. the link is for a two sided shirt.

http://www.ooshirts.com/designapp/sharing/1027914149

The Gillian short sleeve in military green looks pretty good.

Title: Re: Guzzis in the Blue Ridge T Shirt LINK FIXED (I hope)
Post by: T in NC on July 10, 2015, 04:56:24 PM
bump
Title: Re: Guzzis in the Blue Ridge T Shirt LINK FIXED
Post by: T in NC on July 11, 2015, 05:43:10 AM
Bump
Title: Re: Guzzis in the Blue Ridge T Shirt LINK FIXED
Post by: T in NC on July 12, 2015, 08:50:25 AM
Bump

Title: Re: Guzzis in the Blue Ridge T Shirt LINK FIXED
Post by: Mayor_of_BBQ on July 12, 2015, 01:25:43 PM
That's a cool one! I never ever wear T-shirts tho  :sad:
Title: Re: Guzzis in the Blue Ridge T Shirt LINK FIXED
Post by: T in NC on July 13, 2015, 06:52:12 AM
That's a cool one! I never ever wear T-shirts tho  :sad:

Maybe you should start :cool:
Title: Re: Guzzis in the Blue Ridge T Shirt LINK FIXED
Post by: not-fishing on July 13, 2015, 09:50:35 AM
I won't be able to make the ride it's a long way from California and I can't get the weeks off it would take me especially because I'd have to visit my uncle in Tennessee and the old homestead in Stone County. 

Can I buy the shirt and have it shipped or is that to much trouble?

Mark
Title: Re: Guzzis in the Blue Ridge T Shirt LINK FIXED
Post by: LowRyter on July 13, 2015, 10:07:19 AM
great looking shirt
Title: Re: Guzzis in the Blue Ridge T Shirt LINK FIXED
Post by: T in NC on July 13, 2015, 02:25:00 PM
I won't be able to make the ride it's a long way from California and I can't get the weeks off it would take me especially because I'd have to visit my uncle in Tennessee and the old homestead in Stone County. 

Can I buy the shirt and have it shipped or is that to much trouble?

Mark

No trouble, just click on the link, fill in your info and it comes straight from the source. You can buy as is or change color or even shirt type. just click quote and buy.
Title: Re: Guzzis in the Blue Ridge T Shirt LINK FIXED
Post by: T in NC on July 14, 2015, 08:31:04 PM
Last bump  see y'all in the mountains