Wildguzzi.com

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Brooksr13 on August 08, 2015, 12:38:26 PM

Title: Centauro Tank Pad. Help. Please
Post by: Brooksr13 on August 08, 2015, 12:38:26 PM
Help!!! How does the pad on the tank come off???

Thanks

Mark
Title: Re: Centauro Tank Pad. Help. Please
Post by: twhitaker on August 08, 2015, 01:09:09 PM
Don't know. If you ruin yours I might have an extra after you figure out how to remove it without ruining it.
Title: Re: Centauro Tank Pad. Help. Please
Post by: Chuck in Indiana on August 08, 2015, 01:42:55 PM
<sigh> geting old sux. I used to know and have forgotten..have you looked at the parts diagram?
Title: Re: Centauro Tank Pad. Help. Please
Post by: twhitaker on August 08, 2015, 02:26:04 PM
On the underside of the tank there are two hex nuts. I doubt there is anything else.