Wildguzzi.com

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Hymes Inc. on September 17, 2015, 07:44:38 PM

Title: Front suspension feels to soft.
Post by: Hymes Inc. on September 17, 2015, 07:44:38 PM
So while we were chopping/ customizing my V65C I put stiffer shocks on the rear, they were just cheap ones from ebay, quick fix before the trek into Canada. With the stiffer rear shocks the front forks feel extra squishy now. Thinking about stiffening up the front now. Thoughts? Suggestions?
Title: Re: Front suspension feels to soft.
Post by: canuguzzi on September 17, 2015, 08:06:37 PM
So while we were chopping/ customizing my V65C I put stiffer shocks on the rear, they were just cheap ones from ebay, quick fix before the trek into Canada. With the stiffer rear shocks the front forks feel extra squishy now. Thinking about stiffening up the front now. Thoughts? Suggestions?

One quick fix starts another. Suspension has to be good at both ends or you'll end up chasing end to end. Do both ends right, it will pay off.
Title: Re: Front suspension feels to soft.
Post by: Chuck in Indiana on September 18, 2015, 05:49:10 AM
So while we were chopping/ customizing my V65C I put stiffer shocks on the rear, they were just cheap ones from ebay, quick fix before the trek into Canada. With the stiffer rear shocks the front forks feel extra squishy now. Thinking about stiffening up the front now. Thoughts? Suggestions?

I just put FACs in the Lario. Documented on page 19 of the Lario Rehab thread.