Wildguzzi.com

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Rough Edge racing on September 23, 2015, 04:00:26 PM

Title: Now this is loud pipes
Post by: Rough Edge racing on September 23, 2015, 04:00:26 PM
 Even i find this to be insane....if it's been posted , sorry...

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKfYahN7uFc (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKfYahN7uFc)
Title: Re: Now this is loud pipes
Post by: Waltr on September 23, 2015, 04:18:00 PM
I am too old for this crap!  I just do not understand why.   Maybe something out of a Jackass movie.
Title: Re: Now this is loud pipes
Post by: Lannis on September 23, 2015, 05:27:04 PM
Well, at least they're just playing games at a motorcycle rally, and not riding it down the street trying to make 4-year-old children cry ....

Also why I'd never buy one of those bikes used!    Young men aren't easy on their toys ...

Lannis
Title: Re: Now this is loud pipes
Post by: NCAmother on September 23, 2015, 05:33:01 PM
not to be "too" mean, but I'd love to see them do that without the rev limiter!!!
Title: Re: Now this is loud pipes
Post by: F-Man on September 23, 2015, 05:43:12 PM
I'm glad that I am now all grown-up (read old) and am not so easily amused by such childish acts. 

I now do much more mature, age-appropriate, stupid things for entertainment.

F
Title: Re: Now this is loud pipes
Post by: brlawson on September 23, 2015, 06:28:43 PM
The only comment on the video kinda nails it. I guess glass packs were the business when I was younger. Preferred a more dignified rumble myself.
Title: Re: Now this is loud pipes
Post by: Red07 on September 23, 2015, 06:36:10 PM
I like the Mistral hi-pipe on my griso, but I'm really getting tired of loud exhaust.  Obnoxious exhaust on pick-up trucks really drives me insane.  (Must be getting old, I used to love that crap!!)

Randy
Title: Re: Now this is loud pipes
Post by: Triple Jim on September 23, 2015, 06:57:04 PM
Well, at least they're just playing games at a motorcycle rally, and not riding it down the street trying to make 4-year-old children cry ....

Like this guy?   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1ZsCYieFKw (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1ZsCYieFKw)
Title: Re: Now this is loud pipes
Post by: Lannis on September 23, 2015, 08:41:57 PM
Like this guy?   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1ZsCYieFKw (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1ZsCYieFKw)

You can tell by two indicators that this guy's in Europe or the UK.

1) The cobbled streets and the cute little houses.

2) No one dropped him in his tracks from their front porch .....  :evil:

Lannis
Title: Re: Now this is loud pipes
Post by: BRIO on September 23, 2015, 11:47:42 PM
Would it be appropriate to start a Tool Of The Day (TOTD) thread for these sort of things?

Title: Re: Now this is loud pipes
Post by: nc43bsa on September 23, 2015, 11:56:43 PM
Like this guy?   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1ZsCYieFKw (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1ZsCYieFKw)

That's the one I thought of when I read the thread title.
Title: Re: Now this is loud pipes
Post by: Vasco DG on September 24, 2015, 01:00:16 AM
Interestingly when I click on that utube I get a pop up with suggested subscriptions that has an Arabic title and might be an Isis recruiting video for all I know. Since I don't want ASIO busting my arse or having my sorry carcass hauled off a plane for a bit of cavity inspection next time I visit the US I declined to go further! If it was some such thing though perhaps it shows the sort of people who do this crap up for what they are. Gullible morons able to be targeted by dangerous nutters.

And I too would love to see them do it with the rev-limiter disabled. A rev limiter is one piece of technology that really protects morons. They should be outlawed!

Pete
Title: Re: Now this is loud pipes
Post by: Waltr on September 24, 2015, 10:28:40 AM
not to be "too" mean, but I'd love to see them do that without the rev limiter!!!

Yea! Rev Limiters are for Pussies!
Title: Re: Now this is loud pipes
Post by: segesta on September 24, 2015, 12:20:06 PM
Shirtless, sockless douchebags gonna douchebag.
Title: Re: Now this is loud pipes
Post by: Sasquatch Jim on September 24, 2015, 01:08:46 PM
Ho humm
Title: Re: Now this is loud pipes
Post by: mtiberio on September 24, 2015, 01:34:45 PM
lighten up... while I don't like loud exhausts anymore and ride with earplugs, there was a time when I knelt before the altar (like a lemans with the factory race megaphones on it, on the street, triggering car alarms). They aren't on the street, and the crowd certainly likes it. This stuff goes on at races and other biker events.